• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS 3DS AUSTRALIAN Smash demo CODE share thread! (This is NOT a US demo code sharing thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acrete

Smash Cadet
They are probably all gone by now. Except for the last one i saved!!!! who will get it?

A05WPLPN0FHACLDV

Last edited:

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
it sucks when like all year you've been keeping an eye on the game, been super excited and have watched and heard from people who have played demos at various events and stuff and the one time you have a chance to actually play the game before launch and you cant simply from bad luck
do u have gmail

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
it sucks when like all year you've been keeping an eye on the game, been super excited and have watched and heard from people who have played demos at various events and stuff and the one time you have a chance to actually play the game before launch and you cant simply from bad luck
do u have gmail

Faora Meridian

Smash Apprentice
Doubly so for we Aussies, who have to suffer through only very rarely with any game series having access to demos and the like. I've not even posted to these boards about five years; the imminent release of the 3DS game's finally drawn be back out of the woodwork.

But who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky!

aydey

Smash Cadet
do u have gmail
i do indeed

Doubly so for we Aussies, who have to suffer through only very rarely with any game series having access to demos and the like. I've not even posted to these boards about five years; the imminent release of the 3DS game's finally drawn be back out of the woodwork.

But who knows? Maybe you'll get lucky!
exactly

TaffyZ

Smash Cadet
Anyone who is super nice to see me on this thread and has a Australian Demo Code for Smash Bros please pm me or Email me atisaacrobertfernandez@gmail.com I will be extremely thankful and grateful to the lovely person that finds it in their heart to give me a code. Thank you to everyone who has given their codes up for people to get. I know that this has been long but I fell very strongly about this matter even though it is just for a free demo which will be out soon. I have been looking for 27 hours.

Thanks you

cazaman11

Smash Rookie
They should just make code universal and make it you choose language from within the game.

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
u got gmail?

NotAFanOfSpinach

Smash Cadet
Anyone who is super nice to see me on this thread and has a Australian Demo Code for Smash Bros please pm me or Email me atisaacrobertfernandez@gmail.com I will be extremely thankful and grateful to the lovely person that finds it in their heart to give me a code. Thank you to everyone who has given their codes up for people to get. I know that this has been long but I fell very strongly about this matter even though it is just for a free demo which will be out soon. I have been looking for 27 hours.

Thanks you
Meee too. I am slowly dying inside. I would do anything for one at this point :(

Last edited:

EmpoleonTrainer

Smash Apprentice
have ya got g mail

KokiriMiko

Smash Rookie
NNID
Darkness_Doom
They are probably all gone by now. Except for the last one i saved!!!! who will get it?

A05WPLPN0FHACLDV
I'm not gonna try it, but it's probably gone.
And I can't even try it right now, my sister took my 3DS to the 'fair' for street passes.

NotAFanOfSpinach

Smash Cadet
ok u will see all of ur emails and stuff above all that theres a search bar type in nintendo
Yep, I typed in Nintendo. I get some Club Nintendo emails that show up, but none of them have anything to do with Smash Bros.

I can say with 100% certainty, that I never received Smash codes. If I had, I would probably backflip into the ceiling

Last edited:

Acrete

Smash Cadet
It's good to see other smash bros giving out codes for free. It's very disappointing to see so many people trying to sell or make a profit out of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom