• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
i think my boy cj is gonna be at this from new orleans, polmex play him, hes my online partner back in the day when we did gamebattles.

we had 1st place for a while

-!-

Smash Lord
i'm excited for this too, even if i don't have a crew :( nap town klownz (npk) got aborted before it ever had a chance D:
Hey Volta.. why don't you try getting NapTownKlowns together for a final battle??? at least once... it'll be cool.. try convincing them to come at least for crew battles... it wont be too expensive it thats the problem... I never got the chance to go against ihatemybrother again... his wario was good.... try it man :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Guess what? I'm back! =D

Good, a fairly large tournament that is not far from Miami! Nice.

...And now here comes the question that everyone would probably ignore: Who wants to team up with me? >.>

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
awww ok man sure well MM my Kirby vs. your Jigg hehehe will be really fun :laugh: i thinks its better for me since it'll be weird doing a ditto... though i was looking forward to it :( next time though :)

ok, Vtek is not sure cuz hes all like "I dunn wanna waste money" and he doesn't believe in himself.. but i know hell do good with u and im sure in the end hell team with you so that's settle for sure :) and just saying, the first time i team with Vtek randomly when he had played like for a week or two of brawl we got second in teams so He'll deff. do well in teams :)

also i think Zachs controller is black... he told me he left it in the van, your parents van so maybe its still in naples???

I'm glad u wanna come man... I'm sure Zach will team with you you guys are Team ReeM after all :) teams wouldn't be too fun if team Reem isn't there

also right now the chance of being at my friends house is kinda low (gotta check the other place to see how comfortable 3 people would be) it's kinda growing and i have a good feeling about this so if it gets bigger sadly for you it'll be in my house lol sorry but if u want i can have one setup outside my porch so the only bad thing is that it'll be a little hot... i think last time walk in my room a couple times so if u stay in the living room this time it shouldn't be too bad... maybe just come inside the house each time u have to play???

I hope u can come man :) any word from Ditzy??? or anyone else u guys know???
i'm coming and you can expect team reem

-!-

Smash Lord
we'll see about that soon!
Agree!!!

i'm coming and you can expect team reem
Nice man!!! what about NapTownClowns??? maybe for one time u guys can gather for the crew battles???

Guess what? I'm back! =D

Good, a fairly large tournament that is not far from Miami! Nice.

...And now here comes the question that everyone would probably ignore: Who wants to team up with me? >.>
Nice man glad to have you on board!!!

I have like 10 MMs happening that day lol i dunno if I'll finish them all but if there's time maybe you'll MM my Kirby???

-!-

Smash Lord
......Yep...I mean...if yall wanna hang out you're more than welcome to drive on up...lol
lol That would be sweet specially since I have the day off.. but Sheikssbm usually drive us and he works :(

hey Monk, how often do you guys have tourneys up there???

-!-

Smash Lord
Very rarely...last time we had a decent tournament was lolful 2 and that was over summer
ahh **** that sucks... u guys ever try to do a house tourney like here in Naples???

We had playNtrade tourneys with great turnouts but all tvs where HD and ****ty rules XD one character only through the whole thing and no moving stages (Which caused the turnout to decreased a lot... from like 60 entrees to like 15 or so).... other then that the greatest thing was ihateybrothers Naples CA$H Tourney back in October.... I'm trying to make things work here in Naples :) and I was about to give up :(

But things are turning for the better :)

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I guess I can MM your Kirby, MixCoatl (is there another name for you, by the way?). Of course, since I haven't played since Christmas I may be a bit rusty. =P

*still needs partner*

One more thing, I'm currently typing up my own tournament for April. I don't need to get permission for posting it on this board, right? >.>

EDIT: Well, everything is typed up and ready. All I need to do now is press the button to post it. Am I allowed to do that now, though?

-!-

Smash Lord
I guess I can MM your Kirby, MixCoatl (is there another name for you, by the way?). Of course, since I haven't played since Christmas I may be a bit rusty. =P

*still needs partner*

One more thing, I'm currently typing up my own tournament for April. I don't need to get permission for posting it on this board, right? >.>

EDIT: Well, everything is typed up and ready. All I need to do now is press the button to post it. Am I allowed to do that now, though?
alright man thanks... but i u dont wanna MM me it's cool like i said i have alot so i hope i get them all done... and just call me M!X for short

and yea you are allowed to post the thread for your tourney lol anyone can do it... maybe us from Naples can attend

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, I'm posting it now! :bee:

And it's fine if you don't want to MM me. I'll find other people. =P

-!-

Smash Lord
OK, I'm posting it now! :bee:

And it's fine if you don't want to MM me. I'll find other people. =P
no I mean If you don't want to MM me u don't have to.. since your rusty... but I'm deff up to it i just hope I can have them all done.... :laugh:.

AtTheDrive-In92

Smash Apprentice
Hey Volta.. why don't you try getting NapTownKlowns together for a final battle??? at least once... it'll be cool.. try convincing them to come at least for crew battles... it wont be too expensive it thats the problem... I never got the chance to go against ihatemybrother again... his wario was good.... try it man :)
as much as i wish that could happen, i just don't think it's possible, ihatemybrother has baseball all the time right now (at least i think) and tory is probably too busy looking into colleges and such, i miss nicky's wario it was always fun to play against. E-dogg is out of tourneys, ditzy might come but he's not for sure yet (he's got the flu at the moment) and although we could probably do it..gordo and I just aren't up to taking down 4 man crews by ourselves ;D

blahhhhh i'll see what i can do

-!-

Smash Lord
as much as i wish that could happen, i just don't think it's possible, ihatemybrother has baseball all the time right now (at least i think) and tory is probably too busy looking into colleges and such, i miss nicky's wario it was always fun to play against. E-dogg is out of tourneys, ditzy might come but he's not for sure yet (he's got the flu at the moment) and although we could probably do it..gordo and I just aren't up to taking down 4 man crews by ourselves ;D

blahhhhh i'll see what i can do
yea last I heard ihatemybrother was gonna start baseball season... well I hope something can be done.. this is gonna be great and it's not too far away of a drive... if only u get two more to come that will be a 4 man crew and each will have an extra stock compare to a 5 man crew.... i hope phil gets better and hope he can come ^.^

Thanks for trying ^.^ I'm happy though, at least Team Reem is up for this, Gordo is already confirmed :)

too bad Heroe Mystic never replies to anything I send, kinda rude I asked him like three times even with my last tourney but nothing... w/e enough people are coming no biggie :laugh:

UpTown

Smash Apprentice
i wish i could do crews, crews seem sick as all hell, unfortunately i've never been able to rely on my "crew" so yea. if we could have nicky and tory then wed gladly do 4 man crews and i think we'd be contenders for the title but... poltergust remember me from AiB? we've played a bit on there im TL_Gordo, would you like to join my crew?

-!-

Smash Lord
@ EVERYOBE:

I've made the Schedule of how things should run... It could change but so far it looks good the way it is and things might finish sooner then I expect, and I hope they don't take too long then expected... Everything is in the first Post... I gave a few No.'s in case someone needs help in anything, getting here blah blah blah...

Also please if anyone can bring a full setup it will be great... we have about 7 set up i think.. and i can have a couple more outside in my porch.. the more the better.... let me know who can bring one.... thanks :)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I hope the Glock crew wins cuz thats a cool name xD

20. Gordo
21. Ditzy 50/50
22. Monk
23. PolMex23
24. King of Hearts
25. Big Freddy
26. Samus ABe

Coincidince?...I think not....

I hope it aint hot outside cuz this monkey tourney willl have a bunch of war cries and loud chanting....

-!-

Smash Lord
I hope the Glock crew wins cuz thats a cool name xD

20. Gordo
21. Ditzy 50/50
22. Monk
23. PolMex23
24. King of Hearts
25. Big Freddy
26. Samus ABe

Coincidince?...I think not....

I hope it aint hot outside cuz this monkey tourney willl have a bunch of war cries and loud chanting....
LMAO :laugh:

I didn't noticed I have u as the 23rd XD I switched here and there some names to have certain Names together with crew/friends so I just didn't noticed u ended up on the 23rd lol

Anyways expect it to be super hot >.>

Top Bottom