• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3/14/09 M!Xcoatl Presents: A Naples Brawl Tourney... "Bound By Pride"

-!-

Smash Lord
I hope what Boss, Vist and BigLou taught me serve me well, i mean, they other than us are the best in the nation.

This MM aint about me no more. Just about putting the smack down on naples kids i guess.

Im excited now.
Boss is too good

I hope you can Smack us Naples kids down, or else you'll be kissing the ground for a while... Words don't mean **** you should know that :chuckle:, just wait for the day and act on your words and see if you can back them up...

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I dont have to post on the ****ing boards for yall to know if im "down" on a MM...

Especially if these fools really wanna talk all this smack...****, more than me, an expect me not to defend my **** yall crazy.

I laugh.

Alot of money will be swaying my way. Yall crazy.

If freak MM me itll be 5$ 2/3 cuz i most def accept the 3/5 10$MM SSBM sent me.

An yes I agree to it as long as its Luigi ditto till the end. Ill MM anyones snake also.

Im cool wit the opening Luigi format, an i agree me an ssbm should be last.

Yall must be sick in the head, but its cool, its cool.

I cant wait, going to be alot of fun. Luigi dittos are intense.

Well time to practice i guess. Oh yea, crew battles.

Its Me(Polmex), Monk, Abe and .>>!!!!!!(dunno) reppin tampa/sara region.

If yall really wanna lose in crews face us lol =) Mario, Luig, an Wario?....come on, all we need is Metaknight xD
Dude, You already for got about me in crews! You dirty b******!!!! lol J/k You already know I'll put you in the dirt with Sheik/Zelda! We need to play sometime this week. :chuckle:

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
lol don't be so confident... instead of seeing money coming your way, it might just be leaving your pockets :laugh: I myself am confident that I can put up a fight even though I'm from a place no one really knows or cares I guess... so this is juts about showing that Naples can kick *** as much as any other place/region w/e and Crews will be good too... no experience here cuz no one will battle us :( but it's on!!! just dont get too excited about winning cuz if you don't, defeat will taste more bitter then you may think...
We're from Tampa...the whole "We're from a region that no one cares about" story doesn't work on us...we live it everyday

...Just sayin'

Ed...are you bringing Petey down or no?

side note: we may need more than 6 setups

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I could bring a setup if necessary so keep me posted on that, like I said I'm staying at a place when I come down so I'm not heading back up. I can easily bring him down though, but if you need to come back to Tampa that night, you may need to find a ride. That's the only thing. When I get there, I'm smacking Polmex for forgetting me in crews lmao.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Ed i wasnt sure you were going...thats why i left it blank.

So, if you AND petey are coming, its both of you in....

Idc who gets the 4th spot cuz both would kill *******, but idc. No one knows, not even me still, how to fight your Zelda/Sheik combo.

And Petey is just a piece of ****.

So yall both in.

To 8 Bit im sorry, they got priority =(. Anyone who fills the 4th spot will get money cuz our crew is just to nasty right now.

3/5 is good SSBM. But i would like to warm up. I like warm ups.

if its 10 its 3/5. but we will talk there.

Oh yea, dont worry Mix. All this online shanicock is a bunch of crap.

But here me out, ill walk my talk ya digg?

I got something to prove after chocking in ****ing philly....bah, pools was just eazy stupid.

than i choked....

time to make the money back nigzzz

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
Ed i wasnt sure you were going...thats why i left it blank.

So, if you AND petey are coming, its both of you in....

Idc who gets the 4th spot cuz both would kill *******, but idc. No one knows, not even me still, how to fight your Zelda/Sheik combo.

And Petey is just a piece of ****.

So yall both in.

To 8 Bit im sorry, they got priority =(. Anyone who fills the 4th spot will get money cuz our crew is just to nasty right now.

3/5 is good SSBM. But i would like to warm up. I like warm ups.

if its 10 its 3/5. but we will talk there.

Oh yea, dont worry Mix. All this online shanicock is a bunch of crap.

I got something to prove after chocking in ****ing philly....bah, pools was just eazy stupid.

than i choked....

time to make the money back nigzzz
hhaaa it's all good....I was hopin your post was just in good fun bro, ppl be losin that smash love for each other as of late, ppl lettin it get to there heads....and my crew knows your gonna back your post, we saw your matches at gigs, your luigi is straight funny with those madd up-b's...

but I gotta ask, why a 5$ MM best 2/3 with Freakazoid!? he wants a 10$ best 3/5...not becuase he thinks he's got this **** on lock (arrogance), but because if you guys are gonna do a serious match then he wants to be on baller status as well.....it's about tryin to get ya name out man lol either as the dark horse luigi that whooped massive a$$ or as the kid who lost 20 bucks lmao.....either way he's down....so what you think?

@8-bit
I have class with Taco 2mrrw, so this ride situation will be prolly figured out by then....I'll hit up this thread 2mrrw to let you know :)

win or lose this looks like it's going to be a really fun tourny....props to M!X lol

PolMex23

Smash Champion
lol grunj i wish to meat((no homo) you u seem hella tight

Oh ok, 5$ kirbs an snake mm against mix
10$ Luigi Dittos against Freak an SSBM

i accept any others any others you post im down alright?

this will be fun.

oh an since last gigs, i got 7th.

My luigi, 10x better
Same with my snake

-!-

Smash Lord
We're from Tampa...the whole "We're from a region that no one cares about" story doesn't work on us...we live it everyday

...Just sayin'

side note: we may need more than 6 setups
ohh my bad, I thought Tampa got better turnouts then Naples... my last tourney had like 8 or so i think... even though Chudat was here :( no on really came... that day sucked and I was gonna give up on being a TO... but it was still awsome cuz for the first time others came from other regions... Seibrik and Lambchops.. it was mad fun!!!

and like i mentioned a while back... i could prob have at least like 7... and maybe a couple more in my porch.. that would be 9 set ups... should begood.. but well need more TVs/W!!s

I could bring a setup if necessary so keep me posted on that.
Yea that would be great man, well need a couple more TVs/W!!s apart from yours i think

Idc who gets the 4th spot cuz both would kill *******, but idc.

dont worry M!X All this online shanicock is a bunch of crap.

Hey I'm gonna change Crew battles to 5 members per crew.. that way you guys have 5 and we'll add someone else... it would be more Epic imo and more $$$Dinero$$$ so no one can refuse now ain't I right o.O???

MIx who's playing in your crew battle? if you got room can i join? = )
Us Naples Kids will have Sheikssbm, M!Xcoatl, Emo^Wolf, DewDaDash as Crew: Total Decimation... so you can Join in the Battles and that will make us a 5 member Crew... on behalf of everyone else, We're gald to have you on Board Jssn :)

why a 5$ MM best 2/3 with Freakazoid!? he wants a 10$ best 3/5...not becuase he thinks he's got this **** on lock (arrogance), but because if you guys are gonna do a serious match then he wants to be on baller status as well.....it's about tryin to get ya name out man lol either as the dark horse luigi that whooped massive a$$ or as the kid who lost 20 bucks lmao.....either way he's down....so what you think?

win or lose this looks like it's going to be a really fun tourny....props to M!X lol
I agree... all the Luigi dittos should be $10 MM :)

and thanks lol This will be a freaking great Tourney... like the first Post reads... "What everyone has been waiting for"

-!-

Smash Lord
hey polmex, if i come, can i join your crew lol? you know i play that piss filled sword user mk
ohh btw Eddie... that's messed up man... I thought you would have our back... :(

after all we went through at MetroCon and YasumiCon... but it's cool I guess...

-!-

Smash Lord
um you guys are full in your crew? dude i've been going rogue in teams for a long long time
we could of added you, but I just told Jssn his in... plus this is a Naples vs Tampa thing lol and your from Miami unfortunately... Jssn is from Naples... hey dude, you gonna go to next Gigs??? I gotta know!!!

nevershootme

Smash Master
we could of added you, but I just told Jssn his in... plus this is a Naples vs Tampa thing lol and your from Miami unfortunately... Jssn is from Naples... hey dude, you gonna go to next Gigs??? I gotta know!!!

im doing my best to get a ride to go... even then i sitll don't have a teammate and i hate going to tournaments doing only singles

-!-

Smash Lord
im doing my best to get a ride to go... even then i sitll don't have a teammate and i hate going to tournaments doing only singles
ahhh that sucks... Teams is the part of a tourney where you get the most fun... after that singles comes and its when you gotta play serious for real... don't you sometimes team with GDX or Chaz??? how do those random teamates go though??? if you do that is...

nevershootme

Smash Master
ahhh that sucks... Teams is the part of a tourney where you get the most fun... after that singles comes and its when you gotta play serious for real... don't you sometimes team with GDX or Chaz??? how do those random teamates go though??? if you do that is...
I've teamed with too many random people, rx-, bonesaw, gdx, esam are the last known people i've teamed with and they're one time only... and most of the time I perform well (mostly top 8 all the time).

-!-

Smash Lord
I updated the first post a little bit for Crew Rules... were going to 40s entrees guys... looking good... this **** is getting intense lol there's so much things that are gonna happen in the tourney that i don't know if we'll have enough time... but we gotta finish it though... well have to finish it!!! no objections!!!

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Youll be fine as long as we have enough settings.

yea, im down for the 10 dollar against Freak

yea, i accept anything, so yes crew battle rules fine wit me holmes.

Tampa Sara Goon Squad will consist of:

Me...PolMex23
Monk
Samus_Abe
Ed (ScaryLb59)
Petey (Petey_Did_iT!!!!) You PIece of ****!!!!

Alt: Lime, Hearts, Fred, Lamugi

Money money money MOOOooonEY! MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion

Me...PolMex23
Monk
Samus_Abe
Ed (ScaryLb59)

I don't Lime is going but yeah that's a pretty solid crew

Emo^Wolf

Smash Journeyman
MIx who's playing in your crew battle? if you got room can i join? = )
Dammm jssn we gotta repp that 239 broo represnting napless mann!!! now your in our creww mann we gonna ripp!

Us Naples Kids will have Sheikssbm, M!Xcoatl, Emo^Wolf, DewDaDash as Crew: Total Decimation... so you can Join in the Battles and that will make us a 5 member Crew... on behalf of everyone else, We're gald to have you on Board Jssn :)

and thanks lol This will be a freaking great Tourney... like the first Post reads... "What everyone has been waiting for"
hell yea!! Reva L!XX with our crewww like thatt

WE GOT THISSSSSSSS!!!!!

lamugi

Smash Lord

Me...PolMex23
Monk
Samus_Abe
Ed (ScaryLb59)

i wouldnt even want to be in the crew, all i wanna do is go this time

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
double post...

Me...PolMex23
Monk
Samus_Abe
Ed (ScaryLb59)

how u onna forget me???u HOMO...

GrunJ-MonkE

Smash Cadet
lol grunj i wish to meat((no homo) you u seem hella tight

Oh ok, 5$ kirbs an snake mm against mix
10$ Luigi Dittos against Freak an SSBM

i accept any others any others you post im down alright?

this will be fun.

oh an since last gigs, i got 7th.

My luigi, 10x better
Same with my snake
OH FO SHO! lol but don't get to excited dude....my friends are the funny gangsta ones lol; their lingo just rubs off on me sometimes, I'm the tall lanky white guy that organizes ****...

btw, I love how everyone is getting into the spirit of repping their counties lol....this is ridiculous, but tooooo funny......

@8-bit:
Dude I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but imma give it too ya straight....My friend doesn't have the space because our crew wants to bring one of our friends so that we can have 5 in crewz....we'd be grateful to have u in crewz and bring you on da road, but we gotta go with blood before fellow smashers, so we bringin one of the brothas man :/ .Thats why I wanted to get back to you early so u can still have some time....

sorry again and I hope a ride comes through...at least for Miami's sake lol

@M!X:
If possible maybe you can set up a crew roster on the first post so that other smashers can see who is with who, and eliminate some confusion, especially you Tampa guys, you guys are rollin like 8 deep....enough 4 2 teams lol

Team "From the Bottom of the GLOCK; 305":
GrunJ, Freakazoid!, Spaceghost, Taco, and Jon41 AND WE BRINGIN DA HATE lol

-!-

Smash Lord
btw, I love how everyone is getting into the spirit of repping their counties lol....this is ridiculous, but tooooo funny......

@M!X:
If possible maybe you can set up a crew roster on the first post so that other smashers can see who is with who, and eliminate some confusion, especially you Tampa guys, you guys are rollin like 8 deep....enough 4 2 teams lol

Team "From the Bottom of the GLOCK; 305":
GrunJ, Freakazoid!, Spaceghost, Taco, and Jon41 AND WE BRINGIN DA HATE lol
This isn't ridiculous >.> it's on!!!

yea I'll update the first post with a list for each Crew... so anyone else that's gonna bring a crew, sign up... a small crew tourney would be fun :laugh:

btw I've changed the name of this tourney, if anyone cares, to this:

"Bound By Pride"

also please everyone should arrive the earliest possible.. as early as 10:30-11:00... I wanna get a good window before doubles for friendlies and MMs... cuz after this thing kicks off... every station will be used at all times to make this thing fast to end early and still have Crews... i have like 8 or 9 MM that need to be done lol so i hope u guys dont mind showing up that early :laugh:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
I'm pumped for this! This is gonna be awesome! Can't wait for crews.

Looking for a teammate, very angry Zelda/Sheik lol. Polmex, you teaming with Monk for this?

-!-

Smash Lord
I'm so Hyped about this that I actually had a dream about the Crew battle :chuckle:

It's not gonna be easy taking down Naples... that I can guarantee!!!

Jssn

Smash Journeyman
A Zelda looking for a teammate.... i wish i would have known like a week ago when i asked to team with a ZElda!!

Zelda w/ PIT = ****... DensFire + arrows when its 2v1.... its insane.

Top Bottom