• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[QLD] Melee Power Rankings V3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-Birds

Smash Lord
I have beaten Arrow plenty of times in tournament yet he is above me lol
Assuming the tiers are ordered by rank

Dekar289

Smash Hero
matches up nicely with our pr
no themed pic though

nice to see scrubs in A tier, i like the boy

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
wow. it's gonna be hard to go up in that list for me o_o

maybe i'll just beat ben next tournament. he's pretty bad.

also thanks zac for putting this up

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
my opinion isn't worth much, but i think that uber should be on the list. he beat cal and scott at the 5th sep jagara tournament and placed higher than everybody in C tier except me. He also did decently at tempest.

you'll see when santasmash/tpoo comes around. he'll beat all of C tier again (cept me cause i'll beat ben).

J-Birds

Smash Lord
lol i have beat you heaps recently... 4 stocked you on your stupid floats as well
only time you have outplaced me was last tournament, which was because zac sandbagged and lost to hotdog so i versed him in losers bracket before you did. even though we lost to same people you placed higher

this all means nothing anyway because the skill gap between b tier and below is enormous

cpahanso

Smash Apprentice
I'm not on the list because nobody has really noticed me. It's difficult for me to attend tournaments regularly and the ones I have been to have either been minor or me done badly in. Hopefully I can do better at Santa.

xXArrowXx

Smash Champion
XD i got a game off zac.. did u? even tho he was a massive sandbag
i dont remember this 4 stock.. was probably a 3 stock tho. i was playing terrible that day.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
sea's scrub falco should be put in there somewhere, he's beaten multiple players in D tier.
S - C tier all use top tiers that's so pleasing.

oldmanondorf_

Smash Ace
sorry, top tiers + the highest high tier -_-

sea's stopped SD'ing, because he's stopped going for dair spikes at every opportunity lol.

Sirias

Smash Champion
I don't even play Smash anymore, even at tournaments or meets or anything, lol.
I need to check this place more and come round to a meet sometime. :c

Pantsmann

Smash Lord
you went to robocop. that's a tournament.

also why do we have 17 people on this list? just out of curiosity. that's almost the entire of qld melee. 15 i could understand, but 17 is such a random number. i'm not complaining, just wondering.

C and D tiers are going to change heaps after santasmash.

in terms of character tiers, the current PAL tier list has 8 characters in teh top two tiers... it's not really surprising that the top players play out of the top 8 characters. that's a third of the cast of the game. not really a particularly small spread.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
thanks for incorporating the S/A/B/C tiers for PR-ing. it'll make uit very easy to merge all of the state PRs into one.

ONE.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
yeah i don't even think you belong there just by assessing the QLD list on its own.

and by other states you mean, other state.

Darkwing SykeDuk

Smash Dankist
Its actually 20 if you count the inactives. If the dorfs all attend the next tourney they'll make it 20 as well.

Depending on who shows up to the torney this sunday and santasmash the list will probs be cut to 15. Then updated again after next lansmash in feb (?).

seaDORF

Smash Journeyman
Yeh i'll be at next melee tournament. Don't think oldman or ranga will be though.

What do you mean by most recent melee tournaments? Are there secret melee tournaments being held that i don't know about? I've participated in the last 2 melee singles brackets at the 2 most recent smashplays. Have there been more recent melee tournaments than smashplay 3 and 4?

I came 7th (i think) and 5th at last 2 smashplays. I didn't beat anyone though lol. Just other brawl players so i don't exactly deserve a mention. I hope to get on there one day though.

Scrubs

Smash Lord
LOL Rob looking lonely in B Tier..

I would say that Uber and Vyse are should move up into C

But I guess the proof is in the pudding...

Tournament pudding mmm delicious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom