• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: *Pound*2: Registration CLOSED. Singles pools first POST!

What side tournaments besides teams and singles should we do?

• Regional Crews+Regular Crews

Votes: 190 52.2%
  • Low Tier Singles

Votes: 91 25.0%
  • Teams Teams

Votes: 15 4.1%
  • Random Char/stage tourney

Votes: 44 12.1%
  • Low tier teams

Votes: 24 6.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Well 2 more people from FL are going to the tourney:

DewDaDash

Many may not know us but G-reg and chillin might remember us from spring break <_<

Anyway... Ive got the traveling and housing taken care of but im more concerned about the tickets.

Ill buy my ticket online shortly for singles but im wondering about doubles

I can pay for my doubles pass online but lets say I meet a team member (cuz im not sure yet who that'll be) that wants to team w/ me and they've already paid for a doubles pass, Can my money be refunded?

For just doubles would it be possible to pay at the door?

simus

Smash Rookie
i live in bethesda, MD (right next to dc). if any northern va-ers or dc-ers could give me a ride i would really appreciate it. i don't know how often i'll check smashboards, but if you can give me a ride, my aim is "simus0505" and my e-mail is "imussg@muohio.edu" - just let me know. thanks in advance.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
wow im getting so ****ing hyped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i wish my fox could: waveshine, waveland, jab, jc grab...LOL BUT WHO NEEDS THOSE MIRITE!? wow im gonna get destroyed...

OK LINK DITTO MM!!!!!!!!!!!! WHO WANTS EM??! 1$

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
anyone want money matches >_>? i'll do $1 -10$ best 2/3

I'll do a $1 match with you(at least the first one will be that low), I play a green g&w, so you'll probably see me. If not, I'll find you.

D20

Smash Lord
Part of me really wants to money match PC (because everyone knows Young Link counters Falco)... but I think I'm losing enough cash as it is.

Tink

Smash Hero
pcccccc......i would like any of these peach, falcon, fox, falco, and marth dittos. 5$

as well as any of these:

me.......you

fox vs falco
falco vs fox
marth vs falco

5$ :p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
Well 2 more people from FL are going to the tourney:

DewDaDash

Many may not know us but G-reg and chillin might remember us from spring break <_<

Anyway... Ive got the traveling and housing taken care of but im more concerned about the tickets.

Ill buy my ticket online shortly for singles but im wondering about doubles

I can pay for my doubles pass online but lets say I meet a team member (cuz im not sure yet who that'll be) that wants to team w/ me and they've already paid for a doubles pass, Can my money be refunded?

For just doubles would it be possible to pay at the door?

Im going as well.dont forget =D

Kwan

Smash Cadet
Registration Info

MLG username: Kwan
E-mail: Kwanm2@rpi.edu
purchased 1 singles pass on 6/7
purchased 1 teams pass on 6/8 (teaming with Atomsk_92)

Raistlin

Smash Lord
anyone want money matches >_>? i'll do $1 -10$ best 2/3
I'll money match you for a few bucks. Jigglypuff versus your Falco if you're okay with that.

Edit: Wow, thought I'd double-posted for second there, echo, lawlz.

Cort

Apple Head
cort and inui

how bout this match

3/5 tourney rules

i win, you cant post in a MD/VA thread ever again. i'll allow you one post in a thread whose tournament you're attending, but that's it.

if you win then i can't ever post again ever
But I love your cock ass poop posts. Make some other kind of prize and I'll consider it.

edit//

Take your shirt off, form a crowd, and belly dance while someone video tapes it.

chillindude829

Smash Master
wow cort arent you the one that was crying a few weeks ago to M2K about how big bad chillin wouldnt leave you alone?

and now you're talking ****?

you're a ****ing loser. i don't know you, i don't like you, and you're a fake mother****er. lol @ talking **** online then walking up to me in tourney like "lol sup dude?" you're pathetic. just do me a favor and keep my name out your mouth.

Cort

Apple Head
wow cort arent you the one that was crying a few weeks ago to M2K about how big bad chillin wouldnt leave you alone?

and now you're talking ****?

you're a ****ing loser. i don't know you, i don't like you, and you're a fake mother****er. lol @ talking **** online then walking up to me in tourney like "lol sup dude?" you're pathetic. just do me a favor and keep my name out your mouth.
So will you belly dance or no?

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
Hey chillin, your a gangster. Just shoot him in the face.
don't instigate.

chillin's right. **** talk on the forums about smash and smashboards doesn't need to be voiced in real life. however, cort, once you take it a step further and start makin' fun of the actual person outside of those basis you gotta have the balls to back that statement up in real life. if you can't or you won't, then just don't go there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom