• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tonb3rry

Smash Ace
it's only been told like 40 times.
Then I don't see why it's so goddam* hard to find them. I did not find any full results by looking at earlier posts, neither by searching at the "tournament results"-subforum.

So please quote me the results, if they're already posted

Vegard

Smash Lord
The thread isn't even up in the results section. Someone create it?

top three in singles was at least:
1. M2k
2. PC
3. Chu Dat

I love lamp

Smash Apprentice
Lol so whats the deal w/ J-Pizzle, did that guy win any of those MM's he took cause I ainr seen him post lol.

/EE

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Does anyone else's wrist feel weird without their wristband on?
yup, I was at Boy Scout camp for a week prior to FC, where I had to wear a very tight wristband the whole time. I finally got it off, then came to FC, only to find that I had to put another one on.

:urg:

my wrist feels really weird, like there's a constant pressure without anything touching it.

Nite

Smash Champion
I took my wristband off the first day when I went to take a shower, so I feel fine

P.S. Taj is too good.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Yeah Taj is, everyone needs to see that crew battle when dominates an entire crew using his Mewtwo and when he took off 13 stocks off some other crew, I can't remember the name, I just remember that because Chudat wakes up from sleeping when his entire crew is playing downstairs and runs down and immediately starts to play.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yes those results are correct. I know a Top 13 though I think if that can help create a results.

1. M2K
2. PC
3. Chu Dat
4. Drephen
5. Vidjo
5. Taj
7. DaShizWiz
7. Darkrain
9. Cort
9. Lambchops
9. Luigi KA-Master
9. Chillindude
13. KeepSpeedN
13. Tink

Smiles

Smash Journeyman
GGs to all. Had a lot of fun in pools and tournament was amazing. Would have had a better time if I didnt have to leave before the actual brackets started, and if Doh hadnt of been an *** and put me on the south team.

I had some really good close matche, , met some really cool people whos names I do not remember. dodgeball was fun, beatmania made it better, powershielding *****, prolly the only reason people would remember or notice me lol, food was great, cant wait till next one.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol

thanks to the kishes and the ship for organizing this thing, it was super awesome. Clean-up crew after FC: you guys are the craziest mofos ever XD. That puppet show was sooooo bad.

chillin, next year you're going down.
so many good memories though, thanks for everything. Canada's too good.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
GG's everyone. I will post shoutouts later >_>.

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yes, super-thanks to the Kishes and Co. that organized everything.

Tetris was super-cool, and GG AC XX was super-cool too, thanks to omni and others who played.

It was a little chilly at FC, and I am from Canada D:

The tournament was too good though. lol @ Falcon dunk

Sliq

Smash Master
On a side note, I heard Eggz tried to pull some shenanigans on Eddie.

Get froed, Eggz.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Results coming soon! I just helped Rent-a-Center take back all the TVs. So very heavy...

Yeah, it was chilly at FC, but it's always chilly at FC :D I still maintain that I'd rather have it chilly than hot and muggy.

Thanks to everyone who came out. It was crazy fun to run, and I'm glad people appear to have had as good a time as I did.

Was this the largest indy-run tournament ever??

darE::to::Dream

Smash Journeyman
After getting 2-stocked twice against Jiano (he SD'd during the first round, something to the effect of dthrow > uair > uair > missed knee > airdodge), I overheard Sliq saying something to the effect of "I guess you crushed his dreams." I found that hilariously awesome, for some reason, and played well for the rest of the day.

RaptorHawk

Smash Ace
FC was awesome.

I suck at smash.....but I'm amazing at torpedo ball and dodgeball.

I can airdodge in real life.

I have never been as sore and bruised as I was the day after dodgeball......but it was so worth it.

soap

Smash Hero
Forward- "****, and i thought i was pretty good at hackysack"

Dope " This is the MIdwest son, thats all we do out here"

dopes got hackysakin skillz

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Please move discussion/shoutouts into the results thread that now exists, just without any form of content.

stripesorbars2

Smash Cadet
i wish doodah would stop saying he was going to come to tournaments i was going to and then not showing up because he doesnt have $75 handy to give me
Sorry, work comes first over smash.

Now it does at least.

One day Plank, you'll have a job and a house and a kid too.

Then you'll be the one who has to miss the best tournament of the year and not get refunded your 105 bucks(player and spectator passes).

<3

hahaha, i suck at this game? if i ever am at a tourney again i will 20$ mm u.

doodah, you argue about anything with anyone on these boards 24/7. i will admit i'm johning because i played against 5 falcos and one fox(caveman) and i did poorly against them, i wish i could've known how to play them better during the day and i learned alot playing friendlies with plenty of foxes/falcos since thats what every single person plays nowadays.

so honestly, i'm making character johns for lack of experience against the two of them but o well.
I just got a computer like 2 weeks ago. Before that I was on the boards like once or twice a month, since December.

I argue with the *******.

And sorry, but I can't stand when people whine about losing to Fox/Falco.

Especially when they play a character that is perfectly capable of beating them(especially Marth players).

Just shut up and suck at this game like everyone else except M2K.

Also, Lambchops is beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom