• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2007 MLG Smash Series: MELEE-FC Diamond: Pools and CANDY in first post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
I honestly don't think anyone should be johning about space animals if they play Marth. Marth is just as good as Fox and Falco. M2K definitely proves that, lol.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
****!! >_< Why wasn't I told Guitar Hero was there, or even a modded ps2!!! **** **** ****!!! :(
Lol, if you were anywhere near the back room during the nights you would have easily heard it. We had the TV turned up almost all the way.

Nite just felt like Sandbagging against M2K, he didn't want to own him and reveal his true awesomeness. :laugh:

Nite

Smash Champion
Playing M2K's marth in brackets was a lot of fun and a great experience. I've never played a marth so good. I loved it when he paused and frowned at me because I shot him with a laser when I died, haha. <3

I'll post shout-outs sometime in the next few days.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I had a great time except for the fact I got 5th seed in 2nd round of pools thanks to a wobbling douche who actually sucked a lot (i owned him in IC dittos (i dont play IC))
lol since when did u beat me in ic dittos? i remember froing ur fox with my fox on ur stupid counterstage. Mayb u should think about the things u type b4 u say it. I only wobbles u cuz u played like a complete douche against me. Just jumping and fairing for 6 minutes -_-a.

Scissors Sir

Smash Ace
To everyone complaining about lots of people using space animals....

U should all be great at that matchup with all the practice u guys get with it.

I mean isn't it all over the place?

U see hundreds of fox and falco players yet you are content with just knowin all the other matchups

Sometimes u gotta try new stuff in friendlies instead of tryin to wow urself and others around u by doin the stuff u already kno how to do.

Some of u worry about all of what a particular character is capable of and u don't even see that most people aren't even taking advantage of those capabilities

Character johns are about as gay as deep throating a kielbasa

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
To many space animals? My pools must have been pretty cracked out then cause I think I only played like 2 space animals in my first and 2 pools.

lol wtf was up with the mens bathroom on the first floor? The freaking urinals were just destroyed with pubic hairs ALL OVER.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
lol @ 65 people posting right before me >_>

Now it's out of context...

I would actually enjoy spacie pools. Almost all of my characters gimp the hell out of spacies.

that 1 guy

Smash Ace
haha i hate fox/falco and i'm a sheik/peach player chillin but i know that they aren't unbeatastoppable.
What are you talking about?! Fox and falco are totally unbeatastoppable they never lose and playing them=autowin. Like once I picked fox against my friend and lost. Wait... maybe you're right.

Master WGS

Smash Lord
GGs to everyone I got a chance to play. Shout-outs will be in the results thread, and my dodgeball vid should be on youtube in the next couple days. Team Pyrogamer vs Team Cave Man!!!!!!11!!ONE

Pyrogamer

Smash Journeyman
I cant believe FC is over again. This is the 4th year I've been and every year it feels like its gonna be so long before the next one and then it comes and goes like a flash...I always feel kinda mopey afterwards cause i'm just like wtf where did my 3 days go?

omg dodgeball vids cant wait...

every year....pubes on the urinals....they grow by like one hair every 5 hours...the girls bathroom was far nicer...

wow this tournament made me realize how washed up I am ...it was pretty sad. but it was sadder being ignored by good people just cause I suck now, thats pretty shady. Too many people play this game...."unfun" nowadays. Methinks I just wait for Brawl now.

nice to see old faces, didn't really meet many new people or play many friendlies but whoever I did...good ****? Luigi-ka master is awesome...only other people i played outside of tourney matches were Cyphus, Lain, 2 other guys, and my circle of friends, I think that was it...wow how was I here for 3 days, ya know?

Jeff. I can't thank you enough for finding my wallet, i don't know what would've happ
end if someone else found it ... i never carry that much cash i was definitely freaking out.

Next year is gonna have to be a week to allow for all the festivities Brawl will bring...that or cut Crews out completely...(hopefully both)

valoem

Smash Journeyman
what is the name of torpedo ball cause i cant find anything on that game does anyone know what the game is really called?

royboy850

Smash Apprentice
Does anyone else's wrist feel weird without their wristband on?
GODDAMMIT MAN I JUST REALIZED THAT AND NOW MY WRIST FEELS LIKE CRAP

anyway i realize im posting late but too good to the man who brought GH2 (saberguy?) you and dustman were absolutely freaking rocking it up. the minute sweet child o' mine came up, the volume was so incredibly high my ears were ringing yet it was so awesome i didnt care. AND THEN TROGDOR COMES IN THE...NIIIIIIIIGHT!

very nice teams matches dustman, crashman, zosofer (sp?) (zoso?)

and my apologies to the people in my pool (im caboose) for the crappy *** matches. i hadnt slept for 30 hours straight and 3 Monsters in your stomach = bad. that and i could hardly see anymore XD

Sliq

Smash Master
Shoutouts!

G-Regulate - Our MM was 2222Good. Fun times playing you. Next time, it will be double, and not nothing. *winkface*

Plank - I'm not missing my rests next time. You are getting froed son. Also, the double thing goes for you too.

Blood Hawk - My Link will be a bajillion times better next time we play, as well as my Jiggs.

M2K - What a froe going Sheik against my Jiggs. I played 3 Sheiks before I played you, and was looking forward to playing a Marth.

Trail - Jiggs > IC's. Search your feelings. You know this to be true.

The Spinning Toothbrush - Good ****. Keep spinning.

Darkrain - When you were sitting near the Drephen in front of the TV by the main table, did you say yes to playing me? Because I didn't here a response, and someone later told me you said yes and I just walked away to find someone to play. If so, I got froed. Also, good **** in Crews.

Tink - Good job froeing Chillen in crews. W00t.

Watty - You froed my entire crew. Next time, it will be teh opposite.

DaBear - DaBear is teh greatest ever at everything anywhere.

This FC was too fun (I say this FC, even though this is my first one). It went by in a flash, and I didn't get to play as many people as I'd like, but that's OK. I'll get my chance soon enough.

Overswarm! Get those vids posted nao!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom