• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Lion King is a cute movie but haven't you seen it atleast 5 times by now? You wanna see a real movie watch The Emperor's New Groove.

Kronk out.

vZakat

Half Genie
The solution to the pie vs cake thing is to put pie and cake in a blender with some ice cream and make a piecake milkshake. Yummers :lick:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
RAM I haven't forgotten the fact that you challenged me in SSB64. BTW lets play a little before you decide to put money on the line. :)

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Tru. how bout a sheik ditto hiro. then me 4 stocking ur sheik with my marth. TRU
sryy bro...WATO isnt gonna make it to ltec and dat sucks so much balls...dis is gonna b da sickest cfl smash tourney...and im not gonna freakin b there....pretty lame....but there was just NO WAY at all i could have made it....but if ur serious...i'll sheik ditto...although i must warn u...i am really really bad at sheik dittos....kinda how uuaa sucks at fox dittos.....and i'll take on ur marth once again...im kinda scared...cuz u've probaly been training and ****....and i really havent been training...but i am gonna play wit vericz rel soon...so i'll get pro again....im like the best worst smasher...i dont think dats possible...but i dont care...dats what i am....peace

-hiroshi
uber-worst fl smasher

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Exarch and Fenrir, you two, humor me!

W(h)ine, that was pretty clever did you make that up?

I really only like cheese and choclate cake and I really only like apple and pumpkin pie, so I really can't choose a side.

Queen I don't understand why you can't come after the play, what time does the play finish? I can house you if it's late I would be home by 1 a.m., because I work from 6-12ish.

Ryan, sunday is for studying don't forget!

One more thing...I will not consume any of these food items unless...there is milk.
Got milk? Anyone? I see. I will provide myself with a gallon of milk...perhaps two gallons. If people want some you'll have to MM me for them, and that first M doesn't stand for money. Wow that's pretty funny, it's like one of those "Got milk?" commercials where there's a catch. There will be tons of cake and pie at this tourney, but if you want milk you will have to defeat me, that's when the "Got milk?" sign shows up. I guess the only solution is to bring your own.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well technically I could drive up there after the play, but I dunno how late it will end, and I dunno how comfortable I am driving 4 and a half hours into the early morning!!!

Driving up Saturday morning should be fine, I'm just hoping we don't sleep in like 30 minutes too late or something!!!

:colorful:

Pritch

Smash Lord
Sheer, Drumma hasn't mentioned anything to me about us teaming up or not, so unless we come to some arrangement when we're hanging out friday night I'm available to team with you. Let me know what's up.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
DUDE ROHINS manko said ure cool and he wanted me to give u some tapes of the last 4 tournies the panhandlers have been to. soo also u wanna play some friendlies while we r at it?

also pritch heck yes we r teaming!!!! i thnk the team name "we both mankosuki" i mean if u know what manko's name means then i think it makes sense.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
also pritch heck yes we r teaming!!!! i thnk the team name "we both mankosuki" i mean if u know what manko's name means then i think it makes sense.
But then the brackets will make it look like I actually was there. Plus having my name in it is a lil wierd. I've got suggestion for you though:

"Peaches & Cream Pie"

1. it keeps the sexual reference you're looking for.
2. it matches the fact that it's a dual Peach team.
3. it goes along with the tournament's pie theme.

Nafix

Smash Apprentice
you motha ****as ready for this ****. this tourney's gonna be tha **** son.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Queen when do we come over tonight? Have you talked to barry? I'll call him after school to see whats up.

Pritch

Smash Lord
But then the brackets will make it look like I actually was there. Plus having my name in it is a lil wierd. I've got suggestion for you though:

"Peaches & Cream Pie"

1. it keeps the sexual reference you're looking for.
2. it matches the fact that it's a dual Peach team.
3. it goes along with the tournament's pie theme.
Lol. I like it. :cool:

In other news, when are you guys gonna be hitting town? I have ram and drumma's phone numbers and can give you guys a call when I wake up tomorrow, and I'll PM both of you guys my dorm # (no cell, sorry) and you can give me a call on there. If I'm not in the room I'll call one of you guys with a number that you can get me with. Also, the campus address is 11800 UNF Drive, Jacksonville, Fl 32224 if you need to mapquest it.

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Is everything ok up there guys? My Mom just called my cell while I'm at school and told me that there was a Tornado up there and that a lot of people don't have electricity. What's up Exarch? Everything still solid?

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Well the bad part about that question mac is if exarch had no power he wouldnt be able to get on the computer to tell us.......

lets just hope that isnt the case and every doesnt show up to a no power tournament and alot of cake....

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol, I really hope everything is good. It would suck if we went up to the tournament and couldn't play ROFL.

Edit: Thanks Nite.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
(EDIT: definitley wrote this before seeing melanie's post)

I'm OK. Here's what I know:

There was at least one tornado in Deland last night. I believe there it was plural "tornados." Stetson University is fine. No building damage or anything. However we did have a transistor blow up outside my dorm room at about 4am last night.

Needless to say, my dorm room does not have power. However, several buildings around campus do, which is where I'm writing from.

All of my friends appear to be OK. I know someone who's apartment complex got ruined, but the worst he suffered was a tree on his truck (which still sucks but he's OK). Apparently there is a confirmed death in Lake City. The guy in the apartments says there will probably be at least a few more in his neighborhood.

MANY MANY MANY of the roads around Deland are shut down. I-4 was closed down this morning as well-due to a 3 semi pile up. Apparently it takes close to an hour to get out of the city, and it's near impossible to get from the South side to the North side of town... due to powerlines and trees andcetera.

Here's what I don't know:

I have not heard from Melanie yet. I certainly hope she's OK. On top of that, I do not know whether her appartments got victimized either.

Whether I4 and the roads around Deland will be opened in the next few days. I imagine the interstates will be cleared up in a matter of hours, and most likely the main roads around here will get fixed up fast too. These are just guesses.

so at this point:

I am assuming the tournament is still on. Hopefully Melanie will find a way to contact us and let us know whether we can still have the tournament in her building or if it got blown away like some of the Middle school.

If her building did get ruined, I will try very very hard to find a place here at Stetson today, but Stetson does not like having non-stetson students on campus. That's why it wasn't here in the first place.

expect more updates as the day progresses.

I appreciate your concern guys. I hope everyone's ok. Prayers for people going through this storm definitely can't hurt.

EDIT: AWESOME melanie Looks like tournament is definitely still on. Don't expect traffic to be friendly. I'll keep you guys updated as I learn more about the roads.

Also melanie, my last class ends at 4 today, so i can help then if you pick me up.

Top Bottom