• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

2/3/7 LTEC (See results thread in tourney results!)

ihatethecape

Smash Ace
queen, i can be an additional wake up call if you want. just pm me your digits and i'll call you at said time to wake you up. and you guys might want to leave with an hour to spare just in case of traffic delays.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
I'm so glad you're ok Exarch... I was starting to worry.

I'll be by to pick you up sometime between 4 and 5 depending on my schedule. Also, when are the people spending tonight here getting here?
And do you know if Wilma can help?

Also funny story, didn't know there were tornadoes last night and walked halfway to Steve's house... hahaha. We need cable or something.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Go get 'em Shiz and SWFL! Good luck Panhandlers!
thanks nite

we will need some good luck with all these awsome FL people going.

I was also worries about u exarch u have always been cool to me i guess cause us peach mains gotta stick togeather. but either way im glad u r ok and the tourney is still going down.......

edit: wait hows the cake is it still ok?

RAM

Smash Lord
U HAD ME WORRIED SICK YOUNG MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SNIFF* Also thanks for watching our back nite, Nite is the best drinking buddy eva for those who don't know,

COL BOL- I reserve friendlies with you first ^_^ Tommorrow is Judgement Day and I wanna see how well you have Improved since we played at Smash Aid 7.

derf

Smash Ace
so apparantly I4 and the E-W expy are closed, meaning travel to the orlando area aint happening for me (or anybody). hopefully, they get it open later today

assuming they do, i now have no housing. could one of noob testament house me gino and raphael for tonight?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
COL BOL- I reserve friendlies with you first ^_^ Tommorrow is Judgement Day and I wanna see how well you have Improved since we played at Smash Aid 7.
You're certainly confusing Col Bol with someone else. He's only 13 and he definately didnt go to Smash Aid 7.

Derf, I'm sure one of us could help you out. Call Louis and see whats up with him 1st.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Thank goodness tournament is still on. Had me worried Exarch.

<3 Exarch :chuckle:.

Green_Mario

Smash Journeyman
XIF ON GREEN MARIO'S ACCOUNT:

exarch: i'm relieved your fine. I didnt understand but i saw random posts about "is exarch ok?" and I was like wtf and then tornados and then i was like onoes but then your fine, and i'm glad melanie is ok too. She was the one that stayed in my sister's room for PAWS right?

as for tonight, is everything still good for otru/skrach8 and for tomorrow what can we expect in route changes?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Wtf Col Bol went to smash aid? Nobody ever tells me anything. My bad.

LOL how Shiz was worried to death the tourney was off but not so much about Exarch's safety.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sure ihatethecape, if you can (anyone else is welcome too) call me tomorrow morning at 5 AM!!!

My cell phone is 239-770-5177!!!

EDIT: Glad you guys are all ok, and I hope we can make it on time with these road issues...

:(

EDIT 2 Fixed my phone number, I accidentally posted my home number, don't call the first one I posted...call this one!!!

:colorful:

Hozart

Smash Journeyman
I will still be attending this tournament, but it looks like there won't be any pre-tournament practice at Stetson U. unless I can find a place to hook up my Cube/Wii. Col-Bol and TheLaw, please stand by...or show up and just chill out at Nemec till further notice. Cellphones are currently out of commission.

Fenrir VII

Smash Master
it appears that the interstates and highways are back open now...but you should plan to take a bit more time to get there, probably. I can't tell you about the local road conditions in Deland yet...

Just leaving 30 mins or an hour earlier than you were planning would probably be a very very good idea. At the worst, you get there 30 mins to an hour early and have to grab breakfast or something...can't hurt too much, right?

as far as I can find, though, it looks like I4 is back open now...along with the highways and such...plan ahead and check out your route asap to make sure about it. and expect delays.

Good luck all, this tourney is well worth it, though...wel worth it.

God bless and safe travels, everybody.

RAM

Smash Lord
Yeah Col-Bol was in my Pool at Smash-Aid 7 and I too Talked to him last night on AIM. it's all good thou Sheer everyone make a mistake here and there. Everyone have a safe trip and Godbless everyone.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Glad everyone seems to be safe

Oh yeah, melbourne's chances of going have jumped to about 99% lol. And depending, we might need housing saturday night. If its not too late, anybody think they could help us out? It'd be 3 extra people.

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
I'm bringing my cube.
Ill need a place to sleep for tonight. I'm getting a ride there with sighrax most likely so if i could stay at Skratch's place, it would be greatly appreciated.

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Of course I cared at Exarch, I just didn't see a need to say it because everyone was asking if Exarch was ok, and after he said ok I was like, oh good. So I continued with my question.

Good stuff that I-4 is back open, my dad said I couldn't go if it wasn't back open lol.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
For all people staying at Skrach's, should I bring extra pillows or blankets? Cause I have a lot at my house, and it wouldn't be a burden to bring them.

TheLaw

Smash Apprentice
I will not be able to go to Stetson tonight, I work and will be home around 1ish, I would suggest housing you Derf and peeps, but I'm way out of your way. It would be more convenient for you and all Northerners to have priority housing, since everyone else is out of the way. While CFL, should take in the southerners. Colin you should try and stay home tonight, and try and ask your parents if you can house some people, unless Louis has room. If neither you nor Louis can house people, then I'll take some in, and Derf if you can't get housing at all then I'll take you in.

James try and contact your parents I will be picking up the t.v. from your house in the morning, if this is unacceptable please tell me before it's too late. I will be bringing a cube/t.v./cake/milk.

Since I will be unreachable, you'll have to wait at some else's place or something, until 1ish, then you can get my number from someone.

phanna

Dread Phanna
BRoomer
So is there a smashfest going down tonight? If so, where and when?

Edit: nevermind, I'm just going to the tourny then leaving afterwards, so I'll see everyone tomorrow.

Dop

Smash Journeyman
im pretty sure theres one at skrach's. but thats across the street from UCF which uhh... probably is not exactly in the general proximity of your current residence.

nooboob

Smash Cadet
There is housing at the apartment for anyone that needs it. Again I remind you to bring pillows and blankets if you want them...

There will be food here... it's free but donations are appreciated.

I hope to see everyone tomorrow... and those of you staying tonight!
Again my # is 863-414-5418 if you need it.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
<3 Dop, even more than Riot.
**** you *** nug say that **** to my face at the tourny ill knock the motha ****in tier out of you!

on a side note daaang blitzshaft actually going to a tourny thats not at a max of 10 people?

on another side note im going to do nothing but make love to dop the night before.

Halo5GOD

Smash Cadet
Is FL-44 / Canal St. open traveling East/West? I cant seem to get in touch with anyone. Sooner reply = much help, thanks.

Top Bottom