• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Money Match - t1mmy (Kirby) vs t0mmy (Pichu)

T0MMY

Smash Master
you john so much tommy.
I could john more if my controller wasn't broken.

I want a piece of that pichu.
Bring it! I'll be at Super Champ Combo.

That was so cool. They were masters at the second and third worst in the game. They'd trash me.
Pichu is actually the worst in the game, they messed up on the tier list :^p

Btw, Kirbstr is still sick with Kirby, don't worry, he just feels like winning more often :chuckle:

Fox ***** Kirby harder :p

edit: M2K said he doesn't remember getting killed by a Kirby or even playing a person named "t!mmy" :p
Kirbster is wise to switch to a different character if he wants to win more. Haha.
Yeah, actually, I think Kirby does better against Fox than Marth.
And M2K probably didn't ask everyone's name before each match. I guess he didn't play Kirby, although, personally I think he'd do better with Kirby.

Does anyone know how much lag Pichu has after using his Up B the way t0mmy did? The upsmash to Up B looked almost instant.
It's only like one frame of lag when you get it perfect. Still, I think there are frames of animation where he stands up, using Agility to its potential is difficult and usually not very rewarding (I usually get hit out of it from random attacks).

nice set guys really cool
Gimpy, I'm coming for you! Get your $100 ready. After that I have to face Taj's Mewtwo @_@

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Rage, money match? Wait, this thread has become a big money matching thread! 0_0

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
Good matches, very epic. I would have preferred Pichu dittos, but oh well

T!mmy, you're a kirbyciding b@sr@rd and you guys have the sexiest edge game i've seen in a long time

T0MMY

Smash Master
$100 my bowser vs your pichu?
You know it, Gimpy, Boozer is next on my hit list! I need to practice that matchup if I'm going to SCC O_O;

Pichu can super-combo Boozer, but you just hit Pichu once and he dies, it's not fair >_<
Up+B out of shield is scary to a Pichu with more than 40% on him, haha.
I'm more scared of your Boozer and Taj's Mewtwo then when I work my way up to the $100 MM with PC's Fox. :chuckle:

Yeah dont you knoow
its like the Ken Combo
lolz, I call it the ?-Combo.
Because when I do it to you, you're like WTF?

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I guess there was a problem uploading to Filefront. I don't have the videos on my hard drive anymore, so I guess I'll have to remove the links from the first page. Sorry.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I agree with the above poster. His Mewtwo is a beast even in friendlies... can you imagine what would happen if $100 were on the line? His power level would be over 9,000!

Dodger

Smash Ace
Awesome set guys. I especially liked the music. (Zombies Ate My Neighbors and Mega Man FTW!) I can't wait to see you guys at SCC. And T!mmy, you'd rather fight a fox? Not me. I'd take a Marth all the way. Unless the Fox is gonna sandbag =).

T0MMY

Smash Master
I agree with both of you, Taj's Mewtwo is crazy good. But maybe $100 on the line would be enough to make me want to 4-stock him instead of just a 3-stock him ;^D

When I see Gimpy I will DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch out, Gimpy!
Prepare to be DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
these vids were fun and entertaining to watch.
need more low tier videos out there. (with good people) great job guys

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Very nice matches. I enjoyed them all. It's too bad I can't go to SCC, I really want to challenge both timmy and tommy with my Roy. :(

Bass.

Smash Journeyman
I agree with both of you, Taj's Mewtwo is crazy good. But maybe $100 on the line would be enough to make me want to 4-stock him instead of just a 3-stock him ;^D

When I see Gimpy I will DESTROY HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Watch out, Gimpy!
Prepare to be DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How'd those money matches go?

T0MMY

Smash Master
DESTROYED!!

But look at the record t0mmy, you've killed one marth....
What do you mean ONE? I've taken out plenty of Marths with Pichu, in tourneys and out. I wish I got my match vs Mew2king recorded, it was fun :^/

I want a 100dollar mm :)
YOU GOT IT! I will DESTROY you!
Then I will take your $100 and DESTROY IT!!!!!

Very nice matches. I enjoyed them all. It's too bad I can't go to SCC, I really want to challenge both timmy and tommy with my Roy. :(
Come to Oregon some time.

im voteing for pichu against bowser
Bad choice... I'd vote for the Bowser.

How'd those money matches go?
Didn't happen :^(
He said maybe some other time.

whoa

calm down o.O
You sound like Digital Watches, haha.
I will not rest until you are DESTROYED!!!!!!!
Taj is next!
DESTROYED!!!!!!

T0MMY

Smash Master
No seriously calm down lulz
You're next, Chip!
I will DESTROY YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously, how can anyone get destroyed by Pichu? I laugh at anyone I actually take a stock off with Pichu :laugh:

Chip.

you know what to do
Hey Timmy n' Tommy, $5 or $10 MM's my young Link vs Pichu/Kirby/ any other charachter?

I use young Link, I'm horribles =(

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Sure. Come to SF:E.

And you realize that Young Link counters Kirby really, really badly? Just like every character. ;)

Top Bottom