• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

$100 Money Match - t1mmy (Kirby) vs t0mmy (Pichu)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Sure. Come to SF:E.

And you realize that Young Link counters Kirby really, really badly? Just like every character. ;)
Kirby? Like Young Link doesn't utterly destroy Pichu...
Or was that just a given, because it's Pichu?
But, yeah, come to an SF:E or something.
And Young Link probably has about as much as a chance making it into Brawl as Pichu does >:^p

BerDinosaur

Smash Cadet
We won't ever be able to see Rocky vs. Ali, but all of us are lucky enough to see t!mmy vs. t0mmy. :O Probably the most entertaining set of friendlies I've ever laid eyes on. Great matchup guys.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Love those matches. Great stuff! Now I can't wait for T0mmy and Gimpy or Taj vids...
There might be a vid or two of me vs Gimpy in Brawl.
I did stand by my word, I DESTROYED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! him. But with a slightly unfamiliar character, Pikachu, because it looks like Pichu evolved to Pikachu in Brawl.

Rollz

Smash Apprentice
Fantastic shiz my man, really was entertaining, gave 5 starsand commented on the 5 vid. I liked your edge game btw.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol not bad, you guys are pretty creative with those characters.

however, sometimes you guys make weird (albeit ineffective) choices due to your innovation. if this is really a $100 money match i am like 'haha what the heck... that's a cool trick. but during a money match...."

ANYWAYS GOOD MATCH TIMMY AND TOMMY
i remember from nct2 one of you had magical wings lol

T0MMY

Smash Master
lol not bad, you guys are pretty creative with those characters.

however, sometimes you guys make weird (albeit ineffective) choices due to your innovation. if this is really a $100 money match i am like 'haha what the heck... that's a cool trick. but during a money match...."

ANYWAYS GOOD MATCH TIMMY AND TOMMY
i remember from nct2 one of you had magical wings lol
Ineffective to the untrained eye ;^)
It was me wearing the wings, I was dressed as that one Pokemon... why does the name slip my mind at the moment? Flying Rock type from Red/Blue... sheesh, my mental Pokedex isn't what it used to be :laugh:

smasher32

Smash Journeyman
It was me wearing the wings, I was dressed as that one Pokemon... why does the name slip my mind at the moment? Flying Rock type from Red/Blue... sheesh, my mental Pokedex isn't what it used to be
wtf? flying rock type? i think youve been thinking the wrong game >_>

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
whos that pokemon?

its... AERODACTYL!

why do i kno so much about pokemon and im in college lol. w/e il wreck anyone in it

T0MMY

Smash Master
Aerodactyl, yeah, that's the one.
Wi-fi battle?
I have a level 100 Pichu, lol.

T0MMY

Smash Master
how did i kno u use a pichu on ur team lol. i dont have my game now as im on vacation, but my butterfree will wreck it lol
I'm still waiting on this Butterfree vs Pichu battle.
Can't spell Butterfree without FREE X^D

T0MMY

Smash Master
I don't check Smashboards very often. My presence to this thread is that of an enigma - no need to ask why I do things, just accept that I do.

Top Bottom