• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

RockCrock

Smash Champion
final Schedule Posted And Edited On The First Post! Check It Out Now! Melee Price Will Be Staying At $10. Hope Everyone Has A Lot Of Fun Tommorow!!!!!!!!
You realize that changing the schedule a few hours before the tournament starts REALLY screws up plans, right? I just woke up at 5:30 so I could get to Tally before 9 to make Melee doubles. Now you are saying it starts two hours later, ****.

blindghost

Smash Apprentice
You realize that changing the schedule a few hours before the tournament starts REALLY screws up plans, right? I just woke up at 5:30 so I could get to Tally before 9 to make Melee doubles. Now you are saying it starts two hours later, ****.
Yea man, for serious... You took a couple hours of sleep from some melee travelers =0

-eskimo

Smash Rookie
Im going to kill MSAS, i might not be there because of him. If someone sees him there, kick his *** for me for caling me ONCE then leaving without even coming by or trying to call again. Its on vibrate then ring so eh may not of even calledlong enough for it to ring, no text messages, no voicemail.

Last time I EVER go with him.

-eskimo

Smash Rookie
The annoying part is we can still make it to the first event if we left now, despite him leaving 1 hour and a half ago. Hes going to be too tired and lose everything anyway, well, that doesnt matter, hes not going to place anyway.

KBM

Smash Ace
It has always been 11 o clock start time. Only change is sign ups.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
that's wrong, as of last night, the first post said that melee doubles started at 9:30. it has said that since this thread was made and was only changed last night.

:|

crispyone

Smash Journeyman
Oh ****! You made rock angry. God bless your soul. He wears no sleeve shirts. You know what that means.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
It's funny that the only people going to the tourney from hbox's house were people who were going to profit (hbox, chops, afro, seibrik) lol. His house is for pros.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Full results will be posted soon. Good **** to everyone who came out, and thanks for watching the live feed.

1. Seibrik (MK/D3)
2. Reflex (Wario/PT)
3. Afro (Snake)
4. Chops (Snake)
5. Biglou (Luigi)
5. Kismet (Falco)
7. Redhalberd (MK)
7. Gmoney (Wario)
9. Mampam (Snake/MK/D3)
9. DC (Kirby)
9. Hungrybox (D3)
9. Rayku (Lucario)

Doubles

1. Gmoney Biglou
2. Reflex Kismet
3. Afro Seibrik
4. Mampam Redhalberd
5. Chops Hbox
5. ??

PB&J

Smash Hero
fun tourny..just getting kicked out was stupid buti guess that wasnt u guys fault...um come to ga who ever was there..and buy some shirts when i put my website up

SlitThroat1010

Smash Journeyman
The venue should probably apologize to chris for cheating him on his reservation. Sorry I couldn't stay for brawl guys, I just couldn't stay up that late as I was lacking sleep to begin with and there was something I had to do before sleeping. It was great playing friendlies with all those I played with! I hope to see you guys again sometime.

KBM

Smash Ace
Im probably not coming to the next tournament unless it is made into a 2 day event or melee is eliminated from the schedule. these predicted times are always BS and i'm tired of wasting an entire saturday standing around just to lose my first two games. It's cool being around most of you guys but I want to actually play the game, ya know? the designated permanent friendlies station, which i KNOW chris was really happy about having, turned into street fighter 4, and I couldn't get 1 complete friendly in without getting kicked off. I probably had more fun at nick's house the night before considering i actually got to play.

and my game generally turns into crap at 1 in the morning, adding to the reason why i want melee to be removed.

kismet2

Smash Ace
GJ to all of florida, did afro lose to reflex's wario or PT??
Wario.

Good matches to everyone I played.
RedHalberd- Falco definitely isn't the greatest but he can definitely do well and I'm practicing even harder now to show that.
Afro- Good games. They were fun and manly.
Seibrik- I'm looking forward to the next set we play in the future.
Lizard- You made an impression with your Ness
Polmex- Sorry that we didn't get to play friendlies. >_>
GDX- Until next time lol.
GMoney- It was cool to have some great conversations with you. And good luck with picking up Falco.
BigLou- I should've payed attention to Weegee
Reflex- You did what you had to do =/
JAI- Nice IC's keep it up.
Lambchops- Have a nice retirement, I hope it goes well for you. And good games too.

To anyone else I may have forgotten, it was a blast.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
This tourney was lots of fun!!!

I didn't do as well as I hoped in melee singles, but none the less I had a great time!!!

I dunno if I'd be willing to make the drive to Tally again, unless it's looking to be huge...I'm a lazy *******!!!

It was def worth it to meet some of the new NFL crowd, and see some old faces!!!

>_<

Anywho here are the melee results that I know of:

Singles (34 entrants):

1. Col Bol
2. Hungrybox
3. Lambchops
4. Harriettheguy
5.XIF
5. Green Mario
7. QDVS
7. Moogle
9.Rockcrock
9. Seibrik
9. Merck
9. rice

Teams (12 teams):

1. Col bol + chops
2. Hungry + QDVS
3. Green Mario + XIF
4. Rice + boomstick
5. Dop + moogle
5. PB+J + Soft

Apparently Colin already made a results thread for melee in the results section!!!

:colorful:

Lizard

Smash Ace
Thank you to all who attended yesterdays tourney! Attendance was great with 97 total participants involved!

I would like to take this moment to personally thank everyone who was affected by the sudden change of plans for their understanding, we couldn't have asked for better co-operation from the attendees! We know this set-back may have made some people get home much later than anticipated, and some even were not able to participate in the later events at all. Everyone was especially helpful in setting the downstairs back up after the delay, So for this reason, we sincerely thank everyone for being so receptive to our changes!

Congratulations to all who won, and we hope that we will see you all back for the next Tally Tourney!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i <3 everybody

if people were wondering, i experimented with my baby Falco for all my important matches

def. gonna be sticking to Wario tho

everyone was mad cool laterrrrrr

-Gmoney on Awal's

Top Bottom