• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(04/11) PANHANDLE SMASH: We're not GIGS! (Tallahassee, FL)(Brawl/Melee/TvC/SFIV)

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
riiiiice

gooooood shiiiiizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

:D

also chops
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXTwBgFTpbY

around 1:04 we see reflex 2 years ago playing the same way he does now - standing up, doing ridiculous stuff.

as a matter of fact he did the roy taunt immediately after that but my camera was full.

SleepyK

lololololollololl someone doesn't like the "man up" option, apparently!
just do better next time.

rice

Smash Journeyman
kbm, just learn to play melee, and it won't bother you as much. And don't feel attacked ....
ill try and help you some mroe if you need it too :3

KBM

Smash Ace
what does that even mean, "man up"?

i enjoy the tourney scene but i don't like standing around doing nothing for 9 hours; i can't be the only person who feels that way.

whatever though, i'll just start showing up whenever singles starts.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This tournament was fun. Wish It wasnt so late and so hot. It got me sick. =( Me and legion will be better next time with more ownage. And my wii seems to have alot of vids....... GDX took all of them except the ones with the MM against Seibrik and Halzy. Gmoney..... We would be a great team. =^-^=

FrozenHobo

Smash Hero
man, i need more practice.... i'm working on the Wario CG for next time though (look out GMoney!) and am still psyched. got a lot of great friendlies in and met some real cool floridians (BIG WORDS! :O). definitely wanna go back when i get some more practice.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Lambchops and Afro were butthurt because I like enjoying myself when I play a video game. They started being massively disrespectful, so I was antagonizing them mid-match, because I like being spiteful to those who deserve it. Then they had a circle-jerk about how disrespectful -I- am to everyone and how I deserved to get punched in the face.

That's it, really. I don't understand it, myself. No one else seems to mind when I taunt in real life.

ALSO--

If I hear the word "manly" one more time... ._.;

You'd think it was the only adjective in existence, given how often it was used at this tournament.
All im gonna say is if you do **** to "antagonize" me in real life at the next tourney im at, Expect to get punched in the face.
We werent disrespectful to you at all until screaming when you win like a ****** is whats disrespectful.

Enjoying yourself and being disrespectful to PEOPLE YOU DON KNOW are 2 different things.
You dont know us, the funny part is if dreadz woulda attended this you woulda got your *** whooped for "antagonizing" us. Not just dreadz either, plenty of other smashers coulda came that would **** you up for doing that **** to me....Whether your enjoying yourself or not.

The wierd thing is, at impact clash you were nothing like this. You were mad chill the WHOLE time. I guess your new thing is to try to piss off the people you play. Well it worked, congrats...im gonna take "being pissed off" to a whole new level the next time we play if you do that **** to me again. Not in game, i dont care how you play in game do what you gotta do i dont give a **** i mean in real life.

This tourney was good besides from the random christian delay.

Linguini

Smash Master
lol dreadz is like that monster that the immortals bring out in 300, gotta keep him in chains or he'll run loose killling all in his path.
*just watched 300*

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
All im gonna say is if you do **** to "antagonize" me in real life at the next tourney im at, Expect to get punched in the face.
We werent disrespectful to you at all, screaming when you win like a ****** is whats disrespectful.

Enjoying yourself and being disrespectful to PEOPLE YOU DON KNOW are 2 different things.
You dont know us, the funny part is if dreadz woulda attended this you woulda got your *** whooped for "antagonizing" us.

The wierd thing is, at impact clash you were nothing like this. You were mad chill the WHOLE time. I guess your new thing is to try to piss off the people you play. Well it worked, congrats...im gonna take "being pissed off" to a whole new level the next time we play if you do that **** to me again. Not in game, i dont care how you play in game do what you gotta do i dont give a **** i mean in real life.

This tourney was good besides fromt he random christian delay.
Calm down guy calm down... We dont need no hate. Thank you BTW for playing me and Legion. You guys help alot. =) You will see more improvement from us and its funny that you can see g@w bucket comming but Seibrik cant .:laugh:

PB&J

Smash Hero
chops calm down with all the reflex hate...reflex is cool

oh i have some matches but i need to type some research papers so ill do it after that peace byoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...

colbol- i had some bbq pizza today..where u at son

AfroQT

Smash Master
Calm down guy calm down... We dont need no hate.
Nah **** like that is mad disrespectful...essentially its like going up to a random person and ****talking them out in the middle of the street. If you get your *** whooped its your own fault. You can be disrespectful in game, taunt all you want i dont care. But you cant be disrespectful to the player thats fvcked up **** like that doesnt fly. ESPECIALLY for people like me who are already mad the majority of the time anyway. The only reason he does/did **** like that is cuz we dont look like huge hulking black men like synikal or dreadz. If he had done that **** to dreadz he would probably be int he hospital.

Next time hes at a tourney with me dont say **** to me dont look at me dont speak about me, and if we play sit down do our match then leave win or lose.

reflex is cool
If by cool you mean ****ing gay.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to give sleep and ****ty day johns(see post above about the broken radiator) for reflex because he doesn't john. Anyway, he IS mad chill. I think he was just short on patience and was getting frustrated by shield camping with grenades. But you already said you don't really care about his gameplay...

And while I will personally agree that it was a bit rude (Sorry Reflex, <3 ya) I wouldn't take offense to it, it's just what he does. If anything take it as a compliment, means he was getting in to it, close matches and ****.

KBM

Smash Ace
apparently you did something to deserve that antagonizing afro/chops, are you saying that you're completely innocent and relfex starting disrespecting you guys for no reason?

AfroQT

Smash Master
apparently you did something to deserve that antagonizing afro/chops, are you saying that you're completely innocent and reflex starting disrespecting you guys for no reason?
Well i definitely didnt get up and start doing snake attacks after matches...or pointing and yelling OWN or some ****.
He started pissing me off when he won a match in doubles and started screaming at the top of his lungs.

Kismet is a man btw, prolly manliest falco player ever.

ZOM~B

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't there but what I'm getting from it is

• Afro and Chops were being themselves the whole time (roaring, use of the word manly, etc.), which Reflex might have not liked
  • Reflex had to play both Chops and Afro
  • They used a lot of grenades which frustrated Reflex
  • Reflex taunts a lot in game and then mimics taunts and animations in real life because he likes to do it
  • Chops/Afro didn't like it
Accurate description of events. May wish to include that second game vs Chops, Reflex CP'd Brinstar and air camped 7 minutes.

SleepyK

lol so it's just childish stuff then?
reflex counters the typical afro/chops stuff with his own typical stuff (Which he did at impact clash lol) and apparently typical stuff is "ZOMG VIDJA GAMES IMMA BEAT YOU UP OVER A PARTY GAME WITH NINTENDO CHARACTERS BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER"
don't even think about using any of the "this goes beyond the game" crap, it doesn't.

resolve this **** like civilized human beings.

col bol your sig will only appear if your post has more characters than your sig. by characters i mean letters or symbols.
make your sig smaller by using tinyurl or screenshotting the whole thing and making it an image to bypass the large text requirement.

Col Bol

Smash Champion
col bol your sig will only appear if your post has more characters than your sig. by characters i mean letters or symbols.
make your sig smaller by using tinyurl or screenshotting the whole thing and making it an image to bypass the large text requirement.
it's just a quote... >_>
lol

AfroQT

Smash Master
lol so it's just childish stuff then?
reflex counters the typical afro/chops stuff with his own typical stuff (Which he did at impact clash lol) and apparently typical stuff is "ZOMG VIDJA GAMES IMMA BEAT YOU UP OVER A PARTY GAME WITH NINTENDO CHARACTERS BUMPING INTO EACH OTHER"

resolve this **** like civilized human beings.

col bol your sig will only appear if your post has more characters.
you talk like you know me rofl....
And nah he definitely didnt do any of the **** im talking about at impact clash.
EVEN when he knocked me into losers at IC he was a man about it....

And lola t you talking like you know me.

Here i'll resolve the problem so that no one has to talk about it anymore.
Next time im at a tourney with him, dont say **** to me dont come near...and if we play we play then we walk away win or lose i dont care period. If you choose to do some other **** just be prepared to take w/e i do like a man.

SleepyK

i can throw that same argument back at you - you talk like you know reflex.

lol afro, you really need to take this a lot less seriously. you're a pretty chill guy, but apparently video games incense you to the point that you have to e-thug. you really think you'd try to attack reflex at a video game tournament full of gamers? we're not even the halo community. The only smasher i've ever heard of getting away with that is philly billy. why do you think "Red Marth" disappeared?

"oh yeah, there's that guy who attacked someone over a smash match."
"yeaaaah, we don't want him at our venue"

please.

whatever happened is definitely not a big deal and if you have a problem with reflex just let him know civilly and i'm positive he won't antagonize you again. I'm positive he'd even - god forbid - apologize and try to make it up to you. if you don't like what he did, whatever. I'm not asking you to like him or what he did. i'm just saying that if you can't let go of squabbles over a game with pikachu and mario, have fun doing well in the real world.

AfroQT

Smash Master
i can throw that same argument back at you - you talk like you know reflex.

lol afro, you really need to take this a lot less seriously. you're a pretty chill guy, but apparently video games incense you to the point that you have to e-thug. you really think you'd try to attack reflex at a video game tournament full of gamers? we're not even the halo community.

whatever happened is definitely not a big deal and if you have a problem with reflex just let him know civilly and i'm positive he won't antagonize you again.
The difference is im not pretending to know him, cuz i definitely dont know **** about him, all i know is WHAT HE DID to piss me off, for the pure purpose of pissing me off.... Essentially what your saying is...someone could go to a tourney and be a total **** to everyone and we should all act like we dont care....Its not about it being at a nintendo game tournament stuff like this doesnt fly anywhere....you cant just go and piss people off and expect them not to get angry.

i guess when im mad i act like a e-thug rofl.....theres a big difference between someone acting like a ethug and someone being generally pissed and you obviously cant tell the difference...

And i am letting him know civilly i dont see what the problem is.
LOL yeah im not living in the real world yet thanks SleepyK i see the ways now i was living in fictionary land..rofl.

Top Bottom