• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Kel

Smash Master
Yeah I remember all of my 'Stralian friends from studying abroad in Japan put r sounds at the end of vowels. No becomes Nor. Banana becomes bananar, etc. It was funny when Japanese students would study abroad in Australia because they would pronounce things with an r at the end (like nor) too.

light-zion

Smash Cadet
I played Zero yesterday and we did like 20 matches. and I'll never think of MK as the same ever again Lol.

Its embarrassing to say this but he beat me in 46 seconds in one of those matches. :(

C.J.

Smash Master
He's here till March. Northern/Southern hemispheres have opposite seasons so he's on summer vacation atm.

Kel

Smash Master
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Zg-ZL7rlc0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsFsMN8m87s

I went ahead and uploaded Mike Vs Nickriddle from Raleigh 2010. Sorry about the camera, but we weren't allowed to record any way else. The only reason I was able to record this close is because I was playing a match next to them. This is pretty far in the bracket I believe, as I was playing Fatal in a top 9-12 consolation match while this was going on.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Well @ NR/MH from all that time ago.

It's actually a really good indication of where our character's gone since then. As well as the brawl meta in general.
That match seemed really slow, execution from both players were poor, tons of missed punishers and things that just aren't safe.

FE crossover that won't tell me what genre the game's going to be yet....
fauruakrakfjalsdjfa
If its a fighter; LOL.

Seriously though, if it's a fighter, I'm maining Sety.
And if they don't put Sety in the game I'm boycotting it.

Sety is probably the most powerful unit you recruit in a Fire Emblem game in the history of the series.
He's like 1 of 2 and a half characters who when the final boss decides to show up with his impervious going on, you can actually beat him.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
FE4 or FE5 Sety?

The first thing I thought of when I heard about it was fighter actually. I'd really like to know the genre too because I strongly consider picking it up competitively if it's an actual fighter.

:059:

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
FE5 Sety kinda separates himself further in terms of "****" than he did in FE4. +20 in skill/speed in that game is bonkers. Like, Sety could legitimately solo the entirety of FE5 if he didn't have to worry about holsety breaking. And considering it's the hardest FE of all time.,...
Although in FE4 with Levin Father is just absurd.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Levin x Sety in FE4 is broken but I still hardly ever do the Levin x Fury pairing because Claude x Fury + Levin x Tiltyu is overall more efficient imo.

:059:

∫unk

Smash Master
imagine if you only got ledge invincibility on the first ledge grab

the game would be so much faster and everyones ledge game would improve so fast

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Dammit, Shaya. You nearly blew my cover in class with your auto play crap.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
I actually watched the first eight episodes already. Have yet to get around to the newer ones, I'm one of those rare people who manage to postpone individual entertainment until after exams.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
well you main yoshi so you're used to torturing yourself.

but really, watch it, or read the ancient manga that's even older than me.

Top Bottom