• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Needs more Homerun-chan on Walmartnight.

Also, only /co/ really cares about MLP on 4chan. Just like only /a/ and like, /I/ (which iirc is the Yuri board) cares about Madoka.

But Madoka is really good. On another note, sometimes I actually forget that /b/ is a board there.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
I got 3rd at a tourney last weekend :) my first time getting anything from the pot so that was a good feeling.

I lost in the very first round to logic, then won 5 sets in a row to get to losers finals, and then lost to logic again -_-

I feel like I'm at a level now where I should be top 5-8 at least at pretty much every local, hopefully I can pull it off.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Thats kind of how I feel too lol.

Played Logic in a MM at WHOBO. He destroyed me, completely on another level.

EDIT: Nvm found it

Albert.

Smash Master
Good stuff Bengals, finally living up to your potential. We Men of Marth have been waiting for you to start placing. Because your guides and stuff were so good.

Don't expect such a good placing though when there's more people there.

who did GIMR use vs you?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Albert, Are Ryder and Ganja good? I remember some FL players were hyping up Ganja to Chaz's level a few months ago, but I couldn't find any videos :(

Albert.

Smash Master
Ryder is pretty good. He's definitely better than I am lol. As far as I know he trains with some of the CFL heavy weights like Red, HRNut and MamPam. Ryder is better than Eden.

I've never met Ganja but check Red's Youtube chanel for vids. As far as I know he's nowhere near Chaz's level, who is clearly still the best marth in atlantic south (not including TX) Chaz just beat a ton of people at a recent ZP to get 2nd to Esam.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ryder is pretty good. He's definitely better than I am lol. As far as I know he trains with some of the CFL heavy weights like Red, HRNut and MamPam. Ryder is better than Eden.

I've never met Ganja but check Red's Youtube chanel for vids. As far as I know he's nowhere near Chaz's level, who is clearly still the best marth in atlantic south (not including TX) Chaz just beat a ton of people at a recent ZP to get 2nd to Esam.
kadaj >>> chaz

C.J.

Smash Master
I play with both of them... kinda sorta regularly, except the past month. Ryder is fairly good. He's kinda bad at match-ups so he has me watch him play and tell him how to play them.

Ganja has a notable Marth, his MK, idk. His MK does a lot better in the ditto than most other match-ups, lol.
Halberd says he thinks that Ganja is better than Chaz. However I will say from playing him/watching him play he has a TERRIBLE anger issue. If he messes up/you do something really flashy to him, he loses his composure quickly and his playing suffers, a lot.

ACCORDING TO HALBERD:
Ganja
Chaz
Me
Ryder

As far as Tampa Marths. (I think I'm awful though so whatever.)

Also, this:
kadaj >>> chaz
Edit:
Chaz
Ganja
Ryder
Eden
Albert
Me
IMO

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Good stuff Bengals, finally living up to your potential. We Men of Marth have been waiting for you to start placing. Because your guides and stuff were so good.

Don't expect such a good placing though when there's more people there.

who did GIMR use vs you?
thanks :) , gimr used G&W. but your right, i probably wont be getting top 3 again at an event with a decent turnout in my next few tourneys, but i feel like top 8 is sustainable at our 30-40ish man events. chu, logic, lie, neo, june, coney, takeover, and boss at least are more than likely going to outplace me at any given event, but i think im closing in on them ;)

Albert.

Smash Master
I think Chaz is better than Kadaj although both of them are obviously really good. So discussing who's better is pointless.

Angel my posts are only gay when you read them.

wink

wink

Mike where the vids at?

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
I thought the neutral b's were a copy of me.

lol.

Anyway the weeaboos still exist:

1. Neo is the biggest one
2. Ankoku <3
3. VietGeek <3
4. Only steel is a weeaboo btw, none of the above are.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
^ they were. he was playing shaya marth. pretty accurately i must say

we played bengals on wifi though and he showed us his sick tech skill

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
why did he jab so much as me? i've never been known to jab a lot.

the only thing that was actually pretty spot on in my clip was the pivot walking, since i have always been big on different kinds of movement.

@stingers, i definitely agree. marth has a lot of medium risk - high reward options that people need to throw out more, myself included. i played very loose last saturday and I think thats part of why I was able to do so well.

Top Bottom