• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

WeretigerX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PentSage
I'd like to improve my Marth. If anyone is willing to play on Wifi a little later, I'd appreciate it.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
dude like 75% of one of Australia's states is flooded.

Queensland which is north of me... is like half the size of europe.
****s crazy.

Flash Flood tsunamis bringing down houses and pushes trucks/cars/houses downstream to destroy other cars/trucks/houses.
There's are a lot of videos... of just... all of a sudden water starts plowing through an area and multiple cars just drift by.... !_!

^ People using row boats to cross the road.

I've never really seen anything like this.... water levels in some places are like 25m above sea level.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
That Marth plushie looks SO cool :D

@Shaya, thats ****ing rediculous. When I saw that sign that pointed towards Karumb did anyone else think of Bart Simpson?

Dopl-G

Smash Apprentice
Anaky Says:

I knew it rained alot cuz on Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here they always say its raining lol, only way i know, but dat is just beyond Rain.

Think il watch some vids of it actually.

Top Bottom