• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Also, you play the left half of the stage completely wrong dude. While it's rising you need to be basically camping the left side of the stage because that's where you're recovery options are maximized. The only time you want to be approaching him at all during this portion of the stage is:

-if he is on a platform above you ON THE LEFT SIDE
-if he is near the left blastzone
-for a quick guaranteed punish

you definitely need to take advantage of the fact that you can always platform cancel here. besides that it looks like you know what you're doing.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
LOL MINTY I can't stop lauging when i see u play on RC LOOL
so many random things happend xD and ur last suicide was hilarious hahaha
seriously this wasnt Minty vs snakee it was Minty vs RC

edit: wow really impressed by that 3rd match, u got that matchup down :o

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys im trying to incorporate shieldbreaker into my marth strat and just looking for ideas. im pretty good at predicting shields but i just never really use shieldbreaker lol. i watched some of your vids Mr.R and was like, dayum he uses it a lot haha. other than using it when they are on a platform above you or dancing blade>shieldbreaker what are some of your other setups that u try to bait?

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
ROFL @ how awkward Snakeee's MK is

and TRIPLE (*** double) ROFL @ how OFTEN Minty EATS HIS WORDS.

Also, someone tell Shaya to stop infracting me as if anything was going to change - seriously.

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
hey guys im trying to incorporate shieldbreaker into my marth strat and just looking for ideas. im pretty good at predicting shields but i just never really use shieldbreaker lol. i watched some of your vids Mr.R and was like, dayum he uses it a lot haha. other than using it when they are on a platform above you or dancing blade>shieldbreaker what are some of your other setups that u try to bait?
Come off the edge with shieldbreaker(if they're standing at the correct distance), If bout to land try SB. Sounds weird but they work.

Player-3

Smash Hero
gallax if you notice they like to airdodge into the ground after a fthrow you could shieldbreaker since most people will land with a shield lol

∫unk

Smash Master
congrats to sake-hato for being newly ranked 8th in norcal with snake/marth

bardull and i had an epic set yesterday serious comebacks on both sides. game 5 was LOL ask me on aim about it.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMAO mike don't try to give minty advice, he thinks dtilt is a good CONSISTENT poke vs mk -__-

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
i didnt say it was a good consistent poke, i meant ti was good if u predicted mk is gonna run / dash towards you

Top Bottom