• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(」・ω・)」 MARS la Marf in Smash 4 (/・ω・)/

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
You asked why the match went that way, I said because it was Anther, and yes, Anther is better than NEO, no offense to NEO.
How can you say that if you've never played NEO? The set itself was extremely close despite NEO not really knowing the matchup >_> Not trying to meatride or anything but it kinda gets me mad when people judge off vids or something, you can't do that.

Texas got ***** with their "Oh Roy R is better" crap, and then DPhat's MK gets 2-stocked twice by NEO in tourney LAWL

You should come to the EC SOLID, I wanna meet moar Marfsssss

Mintzsquee

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, a few of my friends say listening music helps them feel more comfortable in a new environment (i.e. tournaments rather than at my house.)

SOLID do/did you listen to DC Talk?

And I was talking about WoW.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Um I didnt lose to anyone in mk's dittos

I lost to ksizzle in winners and then Neo in losers after like 4 or so wins

I used Marth the whole time

except a few matches I went mk for the people who thought they could pick gay stages and win on after losing to my Marth.

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
So disapointed in my placing at APEX. Steel i know what happened before our set, i'll get my revenge next time im on the east coast though, super close... but yeaaaah meh.

Fun friendlies at the end.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
what happened before our set? i know you said something about "don't talk to neo next time before we play" or something.

that had nothing to do with anything, when i told neo i was going to play you he just said play the ditto how you play vs me, something i was going to do regardless. he didn't give me any real tips for anything

kadaj: oh, guess that was a friendly i watched

∫unk

Smash Master
I lost to ksizzle in winners and then Neo in losers after like 4 or so wins
how could you win 4 and get 33rd? im pretty sure steel won 2 and got the same placing as you. I hope you weren't counting games lol

and xisin you lost to a man that ***** in the ditto no shame there.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
So disapointed in my placing at APEX. Steel i know what happened before our set, i'll get my revenge next time im on the east coast though, super close... but yeaaaah meh.

Fun friendlies at the end.
what happened before our set? i know you said something about "don't talk to neo next time before we play" or something.

that had nothing to do with anything, when i told neo i was going to play you he just said play the ditto how you play vs me, something i was going to do regardless. he didn't give me any real tips for anything

kadaj: oh, guess that was a friendly i watched
we got drama? neo dropping hints b4 the match? I needz moar rage!!!!!!!

Xisin

Smash Ace
NNID
Xisin14
how could you win 4 and get 33rd? im pretty sure steel won 2 and got the same placing as you. I hope you weren't counting games lol

and xisin you lost to a man that ***** in the ditto no shame there.
oh and about the weird placing. One of the people who i went with went the exact same 2-2 record as i did there but got 17th... no clue how he had a bye but that doesnt acount for the 3-4 jumps in placing.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
so im pretty much garbs imo

but i did really well vs the MK's i played at the tourney

dphat didn't beat me with his marth at all in friendlies. he beat me some with MK in friendlies though. i 2 stocked him twice in tournament. his CP was frigate and i beat his mk pretty handily with low%. he said he was playing bad but w/e not really important, i don't see texas ever giving me any kind of credit anyways

i beat dojo 2-1 in a 5 dollar MM

beat seibrik 3-1 in a 5 dollar MM

i'll practice a lot more so i don't make so many mistakes in tournament because i make a lot of them

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800

dphat didn't beat me with his marth at all in friendlies. he beat me some with MK in friendlies though. i 2 stocked him twice in tournament. his CP was frigate and i beat his mk pretty handily with low%. he said he was playing bad but w/e not really important, i don't see texas ever giving me any kind of credit anyways

i'll practice a lot more so i don't make so many mistakes in tournament because i make a lot of them
Did you face Seibrik's metaknight? Good **** regardless. I'm probably going to MM Seibrik in the next tournament we go to. I really need to see how I fair against the better metaknights.

Pr0phetic

Dodge the bullets!
A lot of people made bumb mistakes this tourney I've seen, especially on the stream. Hmm, I'm going to the next tourney I can, breakout time.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
What neo said was true, i was so uncomfortable playing marth ditto with him I just went MK and got wrecked even harder. I know I gave neo alot of **** about royr and stuff but you can even ask kadaj when I told him that I thought you were a better player then roy. So don't go on a rant about texas never giving ya credit.

ZHMT

Smash Lord
NNID
zeeehmtee
Even if the top 15 were MK's he still wouldnt get banned.

Im just gonna use MK whenever I feel like it :)

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136

You are not garbz. You just need to master yourself. You ten to get frustrated easily and you lose your composure.

Top Bottom