• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
man i really need to move, ok it's cool, ya was pretty nasty, i'll contact you when i make it better (which can't be soon enough, why can't this be more like mario kart :( )

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I am actually slammed with battle requests. This is amazing. I begin the battles at 9 pm eastern. The specifics are best 2/3, no items, neutral stages. I have to make time for like ten people tonight so 2 out of 3 will have to do.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
o heartz do you mind delaying my challenge for now, i've been having a bad day for Brawl's online, though i'd luv to fight your zelda as soon as i get brawl's online back to perfect working order

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
(wuz fighting Kuwaii Bunny, i lost 3 out of 4 matches) i finally beat Kuwaii fairly! I knew Game and Watch wouldn't let me down! srry i haven't had time 2 register u Heartz but i can now!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Haha. Good games Burrbomb. I'm trying to get alot better so that I never have to go through the disappointment of losing a match.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya Bunny is a nasty opponent, i can relate, don't get me started on her IC, but i beat them with Ganondorf, so nuff said :) (though my former mains all fell easily, thus why their my former mains)

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I don't see how she can do that grab smash attack thing she does with the IC. She has an advanced strategy which i have figured out for IC but have yet to learn how to counter!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks guys. ^^

I was feeling a little bit weaker over the last couple of days. I think if I train more, I can get alot better.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
there's a video on youtube that can show you how the IC's grab games done, unfortunately the only counter is to either not get grabbed or escape incredibly fast, if a good IC begins chaining you, your doomed, especially if your as large as Ganon, after all it's almost impossible to DI from

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
make it 3, seems as if my Ganondorf has been progressively becoming worse (you know when I actually can play flawlessly before lag hits), though luckily I only have 3 advance things i truly need to worry about as Ganondorf, Thunderstorm, Down-B cancel and Stutter Step (though there are plenty of smaller things that add to)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
make it 3, seems as if my Ganondorf has been progressively becoming worse (you know when I actually can play flawlessly before lag hits), though luckily I only have 3 advance things i truly need to worry about as Ganondorf, Thunderstorm, Down-B cancel and Stutter Step (though there are plenty of smaller things that add to)

Yeah, it does feel like I've actually gotten worse. That's never good. It's like my version of the SSBB Dark Ages. :(

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The time draws near, valiant brawlers. I will give the first battle to whoever replies to my post. Then so on and so forth. I just want to make everyone happy. I dont want to upset anyone by not making a fight. A noble lady must attend to her duties before leisure...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz, it would be an honor to dual with someone such as youreslf. I hope our brawl is full of ups and downs and ends with a magnificant explosion of fury. Just tell me when you are ready to face me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'd like to play you again as well...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, it would be an honor to dual with someone such as youreslf. I hope our brawl is full of ups and downs and ends with a magnificant explosion of fury. Just tell me when you are ready to face me.
I am ready now, I shall make the room. No items, 2/3, neutral stage ok?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Thank you. Heartz, you are truely talented. I really enjoyed our duals and I hope our paths cross again soon.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Gah...can I PM when I want the match?

I have to do something for now... ;_________;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom