• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Nirvana, you're a guy?
Sorry about that weird Link/Ganondorf fights, I was on drugs haha. (just kidding about drugs)

Hey, if Nirvana wins, I might have a chance against you if we brawl sometime Heartz.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Nirvana, you're a guy?
Sorry about that weird Link/Ganondorf fights, I was on drugs haha. (just kidding about drugs)

Hey, if Nirvana wins, I might have a chance against you if we brawl sometime Heartz.

yes, for the final time I am a dude! Geez! :dizzy:
Zelda's one of my favorite video game charcters along with Link. I just havn't been using Link that much because I need A LOT more practice with him. I still can't time things right with him. How come every single freaking person thinks I'm a girl?

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
yes, for the final time I am a dude! Geez! :dizzy:
Zelda's one of my favorite video game charcters along with Link. I just havn't been using Link that much because I need A LOT more practice with him. I still can't time things right with him. How come every single freaking person thinks I'm a girl?
I noticed...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I kind of went on a little rant there. lmao.
Sorry P & N if I pissed you off or something dude. It's just that people think I'm automactically a girl when I say I main Zelda. It gets annoying.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey if you still check your intro heartz i'd like to battle you, the king of evil always enjoys some nice "quality" time with a zelda

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Of course, Devil. I accept your challenge. I may be on tonight at 9 pm est. Til we meet on the battlefield...

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
OH MY GOD

SURELY NOT A GIRL?

You can always tell when a girl comes to Smashboards because the Meet and Greet thread gets more attention than the sum total of other threads on the forum.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I will be available when the eastern moon shines. I will make time for everyone, so rest assured.

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
Holy Crap!!! Mars Dude, I live in Gwinnett County!!!! There like right next to each other. Hey, there's gonna be a Smash Tournament at Play 'N Trade right next to the Mall of Georgia. I'm goin'. D'you wanna come? We could meet there.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I live in dekalb county. My bf says he may join the tourney. Im not really big on live tourneys so i may just watch him. He is much better than me

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
Wow, way better than you? I could barely stand up to you! Hmm, DeKalb's not that far. Well, the reason I'm goin' to the Tourney is because I've never really played Smash in a competitive environment. I look forward to it. I would ask you to come but that would be too far.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I have so many challenges already. Tonight must be most exciting. I will give my all as always

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
I need a good match and you talk big of yourself. I personaly o think if ppl got a loud bark, they have a nasty bite. I would enjoy a match with you. Pm me if your up 4 it.

mzink*

Smash Ace
wow this thread has grown! welcome fellow female brawler! hope you enjoy it here, see you around :)

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
be back

Hmmmmm.......that makes this even more interesting. Hope i get a match from her, and if i do then hopefully soon.

crud.... some things came up, ill be back as soon Possible, gonna take about a few hours...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz I can't wait to have an epic brawl with you. Can you play right now or just at 9:00 eastern time? Just PM me ok? I might be fighting someone else. And for anybody wondering, I did not come to this thread just because Heartz is a girl. She caught my attention because she's very polite and seems very good at brawling.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Heartz I can't wait to have an epic brawl with you. Can you play right now or just at 9:00 eastern time? Just PM me ok? I might be fighting someone else. And for anybody wondering, I did not come to this thread just because Heartz is a girl. She caught my attention because she's very polite and seems very good at brawling.

I fight anyone that wants to fight me, I also ask to fight people too of course.

I have so many challenges already. Tonight must be most exciting. I will give my all as always
Maybe we can have a 2 on 2 or a FFA?

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Well, you seem to have amassed quite a reputation already o.ov Hopefully I'll be able to Brawl you, but seeing that Zelda is your main kinda scares me >.>

*Pats Ganondorf*

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Well, you seem to have amassed quite a reputation already o.ov Hopefully I'll be able to Brawl you, but seeing that Zelda is your main kinda scares me >.>

*Pats Ganondorf*
Well the quiet people always are the most violent ones....basically what I'm trying to get there is that everyone can beat anyone if you know how to use the character well. (quite obvious, ain'it it?)

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Sure, since I can read your Zelda's moves now. :)

I've been using random characters against you so you won't get used to my Ice Climbers. :)

Well I won, lol :D

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
You didn't win all of the matches P & N. lol. Never say that you can predict an oppent's every single move.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
The last match I barely fought because I hate Mario Circuit.
Excuses Excuses. lol. Just joking. Seriously you're good with the Ice Climbers. Like I've said in the past, I'm still working on Zelda and Sheik. In the end, I don't really care if I win or lose. As long as it's a good epic brawl I'm fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom