• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
In case anyone cares as far as gas charge has always been with my car, I've ALWAYS undercharged people and paid a larger percent of the cost for my own car than others. I'm just nice like that. People who rode in my car were only charged 12 dollars a person for the total trip (and 3 dollars for parking).

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Ok I want to make sure this is all correct.

There are only 2 cars going to Kahoka:

Mr. Doom / Holm's car and the Arwing?

People in Mr. Doom and Holms car includes Domo and Clel.

People in my car includes MJG Fino 4rce and Ky.

The other car will be leaving in the afternoon where I will be leaving at 2am due to mandatory overtime and will be picking up everyone.

Is this all correct?

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
Nobody's quitting until you all see me win a tournament
/realtalk
****. We're gonna be playing forever...

Does low tiers count?
Holms, let the kid win dammit. I can't be pushing buttons forever.

Dnyce

Smash Master
I filled up right before I picked up scrub, and when we filled for gas right before leaving wichita it cost 38$

38x2 /3 = 25.33 + tolls, which I didn't include as part of my split but if I did it would end up being 27-8ish if I did

The wall of text wasn't really necessary, you could've just texted/called/aim'd me instead... but I guess the attention or drama or w/e was worth it? over a dollar

I told scrub 26 before accounting for tolls as well (hence the reason why you both remember hearing $26 when you left my car). I guess I'm sorry I can't math well when sleep deprived and driving for awhile. I would've told you the actual split at kahoka, but it's w/e now

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
pound is a melee tourney :\
i really wish this wasn't what people thought. I am devoting all the time and resources into brawl just the same as melee, last time was my first time running a brawl national so i learned a lot of things and got way more staff this year to factor that in.

I want everyone to come and have a really awesome last tournament before I move on to other things, so please don't go saying that when i'm actively trying to prove to the brawl community that i am doing just as much for brawl as melee if not more to make up for pound 4 being too melee oriented. >=[
I posted that in another thread and I think it pertains here too. Pound is going to be an AMAZING experience for EVERYBODY, I promise you that. I've guaranteed prize pots for both games of the same amount and I've got tons of staff for each game too :)

I'm also looking into having some of the top Brawl players from other countries come (hopefully other than Japan since they've come already). Hopefully I can confirm some soon to prove to everyone I'm not just focusing towards Melee. Brawl is actually a whole lot more interesting now with MLG and other characters doing well, I am interested to see what happens at Pound too.

love,

plank

MJG

Smash Hero
I filled up right before I picked up scrub, and when we filled for gas right before leaving wichita it cost 38$

38x2 /3 = 25.33 + tolls, which I didn't include as part of my split but if I did it would end up being 27-8ish if I did

The wall of text wasn't really necessary, you could've just texted/called/aim'd me instead... but I guess the attention or drama or w/e was worth it? over a dollar

I told scrub 26 before accounting for tolls as well (hence the reason why you both remember hearing $26 when you left my car). I guess I'm sorry I can't math well when sleep deprived and driving for awhile. I would've told you the actual split at kahoka, but it's w/e now

That is why I have heard from anonymous people that you have overcharged them before.

I am done with it and ive been tired of pretty much you in general for awhile.

We out.

@Plank: Thanks lol

Dnyce

Smash Master
Also, the fill up at wichita was $38.62, which I rounded down and doubled - so no, you didn't get charged for me getting lost.

EDIT: who else I have over charged? I always make gas an even split.
I don't really care at this point, be mad all you want. lol

EDIT 2: I lied, I cared a little bit more for fun. I did the math for a partial split based on travel for going out of my way to pick you up which resulted in you having to pay 34.15. I paid more money for gas and took time out of my schedule so that YOU could go to Dallas. Be a little more grateful that you even got to go to the event. Your welcome btw.

inb4usalty

KY_Des

Smash Ace
/****talk

Um... if it's cool, I'm gonna ride with Mr Doom. I dont wanna get to Kahoka at 8-10am =/

Sorry guys. I'll ride back with you, fasho fasho

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Ky saw the drama, Ky saw that the people involved were riding in the same car he was, so Ky did the logical thing and opted out of that car!!

Putting two and two together, has helped man overcome obstacles since the stone ages =)

Depster

Smash Champion
I was afraid of that... Oh yeah, I remember now, MLG had a ******** stagelist... Yay for people being cool and never picking the gay stages lol

fragbait

Smash Master
Good luck in Kahoka.
****it, I hate that everytime i make plans to go to tourney in advance, I have to cancel them because of money.
I need a job...bad....and not for this even.

Depster

Smash Champion
@ the people complaining about cold: Really? It's been in the 50s all day here, and I'm right between you guys =S

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
MJG first. Zeton 3rd. Domo 4th. Clel 5th. Mr. Doom 5th. 4rce 9th.

Holms/Fino/KY did less than we expected.

Doubles top three went Domo/MJG, Clel/4rce, then Sherlock Doom. In that order.

As usual, a lot of Kansas had to play a lot of Kansas but there's not a whole lot we can do about that. Greatly ran tournament. Stupidest post-tournament I've ever been too. I'm not going to another BP Smash Tournament again. Seriously.

Top Bottom