• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

»G.O.!! v3.0 Dec. 12-13« Portland (PSU), OR Melee/Brawl; Schedule ADDED

Infinitora

Smash Journeyman
This tourney is pretty **** so far, good times. I got destroyed, was alot of fun :p Good matches guys, MOAR need to come to smashfests.

Siglemic

Smash Journeyman
That was a lot of fun (THIS POST IS ABOUT MELEE)

I entered singles and hahahaha I lost both of my sets, winning two matches (on brinstar looool)

I was that kid w/ the long hair who played peach, to all of you who played friendlies w/ me awesome, i learned a lot and i think i am a lot better now than I was this morning

ALSO keeper we should do singles friendlies tomorrow even though you hate peach lol if you're there because i never got to play you except those ffa matches on fourside and stuff which were very lulzy but not educational at all lol

i hate marth & sheik they are royal douches

see you guys tomorrow

debaser

Smash Lord
this was awesome. liked seeing all the new players

siglemic - man, your peach by the end of the tourney was so much better than when I first started playing friendlies with you at the beginning. keep that **** uppp

Kami - gg's. your samus is seriously tight. hope to play you again soon

keeper - nice fsmash DOUCHE

good seeing you gage and jesse. smash at your place?

ben/jizzard - shoulda came dude

everyone else I met and played - please keep playing and make oregon grape. Definitely a lot of potential among you all :D

keeper

Smash Champion
That was a lot of fun (THIS POST IS ABOUT MELEE)

I entered singles and hahahaha I lost both of my sets, winning two matches (on brinstar looool)

I was that kid w/ the long hair who played peach, to all of you who played friendlies w/ me awesome, i learned a lot and i think i am a lot better now than I was this morning

ALSO keeper we should do singles friendlies tomorrow even though you hate peach lol if you're there because i never got to play you except those ffa matches on fourside and stuff which were very lulzy but not educational at all lol

i hate marth & sheik they are royal douches

see you guys tomorrow
I'll probably be a little late and leave a bit early, except if it's icy, then I just plain can't go. I have 4 Physics labs to do.

bugsdabunny

Smash Cadet
This was a great experience for my first (MELEE!) tournament. Thanks for the great matches everyone. Next tournament my Captain Falcon will be much better and I will have the sense not to go against Fox on Final Destination :p Do you guys know when the results will be posted? -Alien

keeper

Smash Champion
This was a great experience for my first (MELEE!) tournament. Thanks for the great matches everyone. Next tournament my Captain Falcon will be much better and I will have the sense not to go against Fox on Final Destination :p Do you guys know when the results will be posted? -Alien
Within, hopefully, a few days. You did really well for your first tournament too. o.o Looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the new players that showed up in the future.

Yeah, I didn't go the second day, sorry to anyone that really wanted to play me or whatever. <_<; I fell asleep, haha.

indigestible_wad

Smash Lord
I came back and got my cable. Got to play a couple melee matches, and I *****. Need the practice for the next few weeks. Alien, first tourney with more than eight people?

debaser

Smash Lord
when your falcon gets better, you'll definitely want to fight fox on final destination

Top Bottom