• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A Day at the Zhu 2 - Cancelled, sorry.

Gaara♥

Smash Master
i must go to this
would you prefer wii's or cubes? I can bring either but i somehow lost the AV cable to my cube

Zoap

Smash Master
20 bucks says you would play more and better people at the axis tournament in MELEE.

ProdigyKid

Smash Lord
Even NintendoKing is coming to Axis to play Melee. For good god's sake.

Just go to Axis. Everyone will be there, and you can still play Melee. And yes, there will be plenty of people who wil want to play Melee there. No veteran can play Brawl for that long.

Axis

Smash Apprentice
melee is always going on somewhere in the building during a brawl tournanment!

=)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
melee is always going on somewhere in the building during a brawl tournanment!

=)
You guys all have a point. It probably would be better just to go to Axis actually. Is there any entree fee for those not participating in either Singles or Doubles? And how many setups would you expect to have Melee?

petoo0

Smash Ace
yea zhu. I was gonna say..even some palmdale is trying to make it up for Axis and crashing at my place. I haven't seen you or the baysians in so long...maybe we can meet up..berkeley or something.

FALCOMIST

Smash Ace
yea zhu. I was gonna say..even some palmdale is trying to make it up for Axis and crashing at my place. I haven't seen you or the baysians in so long...maybe we can meet up..berkeley or something.
Who said we want to see you LOL...

Jking <3 Petoo so much

Anyways WOO if Palmdale goes I might wanna go to Axis now lol

Axis

Smash Apprentice
your avatar is not suiting
you dont know me very well do you...:)

-There is no entry fee for people who just want to come and hang out to play casuals or spectate.

-All our Wii's will be going towards the brawl tournament, but we will have cubes for casual/money match melee and we encourage players to bring thier own cubes to that area as well.

-If you bring a Wii and/or a TV for the tournament you can get $5 off singles entry per item (ex. bring 2 Wiis or a Wii and a TV and get in 50% off)

and if you wanted to you could probably have another tournament on sunday with all the people who are still up here from the long trip up!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
and if you wanted to you could probably have another tournament on sunday with all the people who are still up here from the long trip up!
Oh ****, I thought Axis was a two day event. I also just found out Sunday is probably the better day for me to host this so yeah I'll take your advice and have a tournament following Axis =D

Hopefully some socal would come!

Vodage

Smash Journeyman
i must go to this
would you prefer wii's or cubes? I can bring either but i somehow lost the AV cable to my cube
I just so happen to have an extra AV cable. It supports S-Video so hopefully we can get that one hooked up to a TV with an S-Video port for a picture with sexy crispness

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I have 2 questions for Zhu, and those who know him well enough should haev teh same ones.

1) Where are your parents?
2) What are you offering your sister to not say anything?

LOL
They're all camping, you know how the Zhu family works.

I just so happen to have an extra AV cable. It supports S-Video so hopefully we can get that one hooked up to a TV with an S-Video port for a picture with sexy crispness
I have S video actually, going to record in S video for once too. And I'll tell you when I'll pick you up.

Top Bottom