• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New TA crew: Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

meepxzero

Smash Master
Hell yah im bored as hell at home >_> and with a fever!

!!!!Clay Cooter Crew!!!!

With TA on the brink of dissapearing. We are the few existing still playing brawl. Few TA still lurk in the shadows and **** in tourney. We all have team meetings at TA headquarters (AKA Hova's place) and **** in brawl and mario kart wii. The name of the crew came from the notorious claycooter mario kart wii player who ***** the crap out of a wtc member on mario kart online, which they have no lives and have over 9k rating. That is all for now.

Crew members

Name: Hova
Character: Peach
Specialty: Smoking people in mario kart with the dolphin dasher and trash talking you to oblivion as you get pounded by his peach.

Name: meep!
Character: Marth, Lucario
Speciality: ****** peoples shields in brawl and laughing as i do a fully charged tippered shield breaker :laugh:. Master of the babies in mario kart wii using the famous quote, "I like the babies....."

Name: Blues
Character: Ness, IC
Speciality: Shrugging at people all day and mindgaming you into playing melee making you realize how awful you got in the game LOL. I secretly heard he ***** every single megaman game in existance. Needs to play brawl and mario kart wii more cuz those games are too good.

Status: TA traitor (no more playing in another crew in crew battles)
Name: InfernoOmni
Character: Metaknight (thats right hes ur ***** main >>)
Speciality: He excels in rolling and spot dodging in brawl. You think you have his game read but he mind games you! and Omni needs to step up his mario kart game. Stop losing to hard computer daisy and rosalina son :laugh:

Name: G-reg
Character: Snake
Speciality: Awesome snake player in brawl and in melee I witnessed a 0-death with only knees with capt falcon and creamed in my pants.

Name: Plank
Character: Metaknight
Speciality: Makes MK look like falco with his in penetrable pillar of upb strings. When he up b spams you the best thing you can do is run >_>. Hes picking up brawl pretty quickly and becoming a formidable threat!

Name: Bill
Character: DDD and Rob
Speciality: Making you feel like an idiot as you roll into a fully charged Fsmash by DDD. Hrrrrmphhhh! He has an aggressive fun style so he will make you feel like a douche if you camp him. Amazing at mario kart wii as well, but hell who isnt amazing at this game thats in this crew??!!!

Name: Kirbstir
Character: Metaknight
Speciality: Secretly kirbstir has abandoned kirby in brawl even with his recent upgrades and moved onto MK, but what people dont know is that his MK is kirby with an MK mask... MINDGAMES! He has teamed with the amazing meep randomly using the alias InfernoSteve and ***** in tourney... this doesnt happen often because it would be too unfair to people playing brawl.

blues

Smash Journeyman
quiet assassin? how about "the quiet shrugging guy"
edit: and this crew is too goodz

hova

Smash Champion
lmao... Meep's too funny. lol@ TA traitor... don't forget G-reg and Plank; that may be it tho

i am officially challenging the Atlantic Lizards for crew dominance

Nacker- never refer to us as the Cooters; it's Clay Cooter Crew boy

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol updated wit plank and greg... Blues you are the quiet assassin you play the nice quiet guy until you beat me and omni relentlessly in melee ;(. We were like this isnt brawl....

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
i think Meep should change his title to TA Abandoner. enjoy my sig Goku

hova

Smash Champion
lmao@ Omni's sig

Meep i need to get your friend code for Mario Kart so we can smoke randoms online

remaining TA also needs to smash a lot more. who's going to C3?

Omni

BRoomer
Meep is too good to give his Mario Kart Wii code away.

Mine is 2535 4314 2970 for anyone who has Mario Kart and wants to add me. Also, I think Bill should be in this crew.

meepxzero

Smash Master
I would add him but he doesnt like brawl =( but then again al add him this is gonna b brawl/mario kart crew lmaoooo. Add a CCC- on your name if you play online. fine omni u can have my mario kart wii code lol. I just found it entertaining you bugged me nonstop for it and this is for anyone else that wants to add me.

3179-6504-7291

kirbstir

Smash Lord
I might have people over the night before C3, FYI.

I'm 20 mins from the venue

hova

Smash Champion
we made him like it

he's also a lot happier now that he's figured out how to be completely gay with MK

hova

Smash Champion
kart or smash?? i would actually rather do a kart crew battle

don't you guys only have 3 in your crew right now??

Omni

BRoomer
**** RAINBOW ROAD (this is all in caps)
**** GRUMBLE VOLCANO
**** MOO MOO MEADOWS
**** PEACH'S GARDENS
**** PEACH BEACH
**** BOWSER'S CASTLE (WII VERSION)
**** MUSHROOM GORGE

hova

Smash Champion
i'm officially calling a mario kart fest this Saturday... alllllllll day Saturday

bring your Wii's/copies of karts/and friend codes

edit: if anyone can't get to my apartment, but has online, just pm me your friend code

ps. **** mushroom gorge

hova

Smash Champion
don't bother with your pathetic brining of a Wii; mario kart has too much **** to unlock and it takes awhile. i refuse to race with anything besides the dolphin puncher

meep/omni- you guys down for some online kart shenanigans tonight, or possibly offline brawl?

meepxzero

Smash Master
yeaaaaa im down for sum brawl and mario kart tonite gimmie a call when your off. I got work in the morning tomorrow -_- so i mite b out around 11-12 ish. Al come for mario kart saturday after im done wit work which is most likely after 7 or so.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Clay Cooters ****

Chz1, i challenge you to a MM $20 the next tournament I see you at, 3/5 all neutrals.

edit:: or we can play for 1 retaliation-free punch to the face, that would be awesome too.

Top Bottom