• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Get Some-- Portland Brawl May 24th

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
GET SOME MORE!!! may 24th

there has been more interest expressed on allisbrawl so i will be taking more care of that than this. all info on this link http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=693 is up to date. please make an account on allisbrawl and click "i plan on attending this tournament" for convenience sake. plus your stats will be uploaded from the tournament results.

keeper

Smash Champion
I might, MIGHT, be able to go to is. Assuming my parents will drive me there.

I really hope to do at least one more SSBM tourney before the release of SSBB... >_O

T0MMY

Smash Master
The Super Smash Twins will be able to attend when we have the chance, the better the turn-out the more of a chance we'll show up.
I liked the name to "Portland Kombat"
And you should make Binx attend >:^\

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
binx will most likely be there. im going to try to get the attendance up so eugene will make a guest appearance, if not then oh wellz.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Hurray, good job Jayce! Let's make the first one of these a big one to get things started. :)

T0MMY

Smash Master
Confirm all the lovely NOregoners and Eugene will be more likely to make the feb 2nd event.
Confirm vegan refreshments and it's almost guaranteed at least two Eugenites will be there.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
due to smashboards being down so frequently and leaving us with limited contact im going to have to say this will only be a small gathering, but everyone is welcome. if it is at all out of the way from where you are, i would suggest coming with the intention of friendlies/hangin out. there will be no structured tournament this week.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Jayce, consider making a Tia page for this?
Also, I was talking to Red and he's likely to come to one of these. Once he confirms which weekend it is, I suggest we make that the big Noregon tourney for Feb.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
ok sounds good, only problem is my apartment is not suited for a big tournament. we are going to have to find a bigger venue. and dont forget, the jiggs is in feb... why not make that the big one.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Everyone still thinks the Jiggs is in Feb. Lol.
But a small apartment + big event equals problems. This is the main reason I moved SF:E over to the clubhouse where my mom works. Most of the time people are just sitting but having elbow room is so much better.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Agreed... don't rely on Smashboards, it screwed me over with Smash the State. I'd also suggest doing a lot of information on TIA.
I hope Neal will implement a lot of new features soon. While SWF's only updates are crashes :^\
But, I don't know, the boards seem to be working a lot better today.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
OKAY!

so sorry ive been super flaky with this thread, mostly cause of smashboards being r-tarded though.

i finally updated a little info in the front, but since that is on a different page and all ill just repost cause i know i would be too **** lazy to go back.

gresham oregon 97030

TIME:
singles 2:00pm
doubles 4:00pm
everythingelseincludingjaycepassouttime: 6:00

ALL BOUTS THE MONAYYYSS:
singles:5 bucks
doubles:5 bucks PER team.

people can start showing up at NOON, but please please call me before hand. PM me or AIM (jaycerighthurr) if you need my number.

i am encouraging everyone that can come to please at least try to make it. it should be good old fashioned fun!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I'll be hosting the Soregon version of this, so I won't be able to make it though I'd really like to. Please record Winner's Finals for those of us who can't make it. Let's see Noregon at it's best!

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
or jayce and ryan fighting it out...

umm setups are looking scarce... i need at least 1 more cube to go with my second tv. 1 more complete set up on top of that would be ideal as of now.

everyone that can bring a tv and cube please do.

once again
as of now i need:
1 tv
2 gamecubes (with game of course.)

also as a reminder for any new people that may show up, please bring your own controller.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Kkkz. I'll be there with a controller/wii/game, and possibly tv. But I have to leave by about 3:30/4 at the latest since I work at 430.

This sounds great. I have been wanting to hold a Once a month tournament during months that do not have Finger Bangs, since I'm planning on setting up my garage with some cheap tv's and couches, and it could easily hold 10 - 20 people. Maybe me and youse should take about datage and make sure our NoOr tournaments don't conflict with eachother. I'm sure there are some people would would have it easier to make it to portland tournies just like theres people who have easier times making it to G-Ham tournies. Anyways...see ya tomorrow.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
sounds goooododododood every other week would probably be best. going to sleep now, see yalls tomorrow. update peach masta on your status if there are any changes, also he can get you info about this whole shindig.

Waagnh

Smash Rookie
was good times

Even though a tournament never really went down, it was a blast meeting everyone and playin all those games. Thanks for the tips and whatnot, see you guys soon.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Oh **** son, now I remember you form the boards...because I was like..."waaghn...sounds like wagner..." which I thought of because that's night crawlers last name. Ha...I'm too good at life.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
ha! he is.

no real tournament went down cause of money issues from most people. it was awesome seeing some new faces, even though they were at fingerbang before i guess. anyways today was still cool despite the rough start.

Climax11

Smash Ace
Can't. Bastards have me working again saturday. If you want it to be next Saturday you're more than welcome to host it. I just can't attend most likely with all the late shows and what not.

jankerrific

Smash Journeyman
sunday works best for me if its later cause ill be working that night. so like 3 or 4 ish that way i can just sleep til it starts.

Climax11

Smash Ace
K....I'll be hosting this sunday Jayce. I'll probably do doubles first around 2, then singles around 4 if that works for you? Unless everyone's planning on making it down to eugene that is...

Anyone up for some RSVP'ing? :)

Top Bottom