• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stephanie from Lazy Town for the Brawl! (Put yo serious face on for this one kids)

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Now I know that you must be thinking.., "no wai nub she doesn't even have a ninty game.... errrr failure".

WRONG! A Lazy Town game is coming out for the Wii, you can see a demo of it here.

This is great news for the Wii, as it will reach the previously untapped yet vast eight year old girl market out there... Cooking Mama just wasn't the trick for this crowd, Nintendo found that it appealed more to teenage stoners and emos then it did to little girls. Thats why I think Nintendo made the move to adopt Lazy Town Wii, little girls find it irresistible.

Reasons Steph will be included as a top tier character in Brawl:
1. To promote Lazy Town Wii.
2. To bring SSBB to an even broader audience. Most little girls don't like fighting games like Brawl, but Stephs appearance has a good chance of swaying them. Lazy Town is popular the world over.
3. Sakurai said Super Smash needs more chicks.
4. Sakurai's daughter loves Lazy Town, and she keeps whining to him that more pink characters are needed in Brawl. [source]
5. Steph is the Chuck Norris of little girls. She can cook anything, do flips, do the splits, and dodge bullets. Consider all of this, and the fact that she has pink hair! She is very unique.
6. Like Sonic and Snake, Steph's name is five letters long and starts with an S. If this does not give you confirmation then I don't know what will.

She's up to something I tell ya...

Possible move set:

B: Jail bait allure -- Temporarily hypnotizes opponents and leaves them vulnerable to attack.
=
Side B: Somersault dash kick -- Steph somersaults at high speed toward an opponent and springs up kicking em' in the face. POW! Tis what you get for not eating your veggies! This move has good range, but can only be done on the ground.

Up B: Rainbow of determination -- Steph is launched upwards along the path of a rainbow, while clenching an uppercut fist. The trajectory is as flexible as Stephanie herself.

Down B: Sparkly Ribbons of Doom -- Steph flails her pink ribbons about. The ribbons unleash a painful energy upon contact.

Final Smash: Sportacus -- Sportacus pours a fifty-five gallon drum of whoop arse all over Steph's opponents, flipping madly about the screen. Steph just stands back cheering her hero on as he saves the day.

Costume recolors:
Dark Pink, Hot Pink, White with pink dots

Taunts

-Innocent giggle + blushing
-Waves finger back and forth + "You gotta do the cooking by the book!"
-Her head spins completely around and her eyes turn red + diabolical laugh

~~Stats~~
(still not sure, might need tweaking)
Weight: Pretty light, about as light as Fox.
Size: The size of a little girl
Speed: Nearly as fast as Sonic, she eats her veggies by joe.
Power level: Over 9000
Horoscope: Taurus
Personality: Extrovert
Recovery: Okay
Fall speed: Relatively slow
Blood type: A-

List of Stephanie Supporters
SolidSonic
Sakurai's daughter [source]
Pedobear [naturally]
HugS
Danny Elfman [source]
Saymus
Jack Sparrow [source]
Megablueblaster
hemightbegiant
Emeril [source]
shorty_bobert
Nasanieru
Jackal478
MIRAI87
Dragonblood21
Goopygoo
Whipit1
"All the tigers on the planet" [source]
STARWARS_SHYGUY
--
--

Conclusion: So there you have it ladies and gents, her appearance in Brawl isn't to wild of an idea after all. Feel free to suggest amendments to the thread, and brain storm other move sets. Oh and someone should make a support banner, don't be lazy now.

Lovely

Smash Lord
Lazy Town? Anyway, her basic be is like a easier version of Mewtwo's?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Lazy Town? Anyway, her basic be is like a easier version of Mewtwo's?
It lasts longer, and the afflicted opponent is awfully embarrassed upon recovery. So its completely different you see..

You can read more about Lazy town HERE, if you feel so inclined.

Oh and thanks Pedobear, I'll add you to the support list.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
he already said no anime/cartoon characters or characters that didnt originate on a video game. your proposal is worse than the movie"Blank Check"
Link or it didn't happen Mr. shorty.

Even if that is right, like I said Sakurai's daughter has been nagging him to put Steph in the game, so he is bound to make an exception.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
You need to add Danny Elfman onto the list as well. He's expressed his like for the character in the past. source here
Mr. Elfman sure does have good taste, that certainly qualifies as an endorsement. Thanks for not being lazy and helping out with the thread.

Don't see how anyone can oppose Steph now.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Nu uh that does not prove anything.

Sakurai's daughter > crumb can no name website

Maybe if you referenced to wikipedia or something then I might take this little rumor seriously.

a youtube link doesnt count as a source

The people in the videos do though. Are you calling Sir Captain Jack Sparrow a liar?

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Why of course, Emeril is always looking for ways to advance cooking television shows.

look it up its all over the net and if ur stupid enough to trust wikipedia maybe u should take pills for it. lazytown is an educational program for children why would she beat ppl up? it doesnt come close to qualifying as anything close to any fighting game
I'll need links for all of those bizarre statements...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
look it up its all over the net and if ur stupid enough to trust wikipedia maybe u should take pills for it. lazytown is an educational program for children why would she beat ppl up? it doesnt come close to qualifying as anything close to any fighting game
Kirby's a pink ball. That hardly qualifies for beating people up. AND Mario stared in educational programs. FAIL.

Wait...Kirby is pink...Yoshi has a pink color alt...A little girl's theme song is in the game...STePHaNie cUnfIrmEd 4 BRAWL!!!!

JACK SPARROW ISNT EVEN A REAL PERSON
Wikipedia begs to differ. You calling the most trusted site on the net by 8th graders a LIAR? That's low, even for you, shorty_bobert.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Mr. shorty_bobert can I put you down on the support list? You are joking right?

I don't think you would resort to trolling, third party characters are the life and blood of the super smash bros series after all.

If you do mean what you say, then please leave us Steph lovers alone.

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
I would just like to say, this isn't trolling (according to your trusted Wikipedia [I'm an eighth grader]),
and honestly.
Every time you turn on Brawl, you would actually smile when you saw an irrelevent pink haired children's mascot beating the crap out of people (which is totally contradictory to the shows morals), and you actually think that just because a game is soon to be released that features her, that they have enough time to program her in there with referance or whatever. ..
THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Certainly shorty, IT's Apparent you must be JOKE-ing when you are trolling this thread because you're mad that you didn't think of this TOPIC. Man, you certainly had us FOOLED, didn't YOU!

Panduh

Smash Journeyman
Mr. shorty_bobert can I put you down on the support list? You are joking right?

I don't think you would resort to trolling, third party characters are the life and blood of the super smash bros series after all.

If you do mean what you say, then please leave us Steph lovers alone.

I totally respect your love for steph, I think it's a very enjoyable program, but
think about it.
Brawl is definitley not the game for her. - period.
I think all this back and forth arguing should end now. :cool:

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
I totally respect your love for steph, I think it's a very enjoyable program, but
think about it.
Brawl is definitley not the game for her. - period.
I think all this back and forth arguing should end now. :cool:
You might be right...

Perhaps the Super Smash series isn't ready for her just yet...

Nevertheless me and pedobear are still gunning for her.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
........ I was about to say what's her taunts but I'll be quite now. Stats?

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
looks like its someones time of the month...
Certainly is. Make sure you close the bathroom door, we don't want blood on the carpet. Your posts seem to give of the vibe that it'll be a long one this time.

Strength: > Chuck Norris
Speed: as fast as Sonic (train, not the hedgehog)
Weight: 3 / 5
Power Level: over 9000

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Taunt 1: Innocent giggle + blushing
Taunt 2: Waves finger back and forth + "You gotta do the cooking by the book!"
Taunt 3: Her head spins completely around and her eyes turn red + diabolical laugh

~~Stats~~
Weight: Pretty light, about as light as Fox.
Size: The size of a little girl
Speed: Nearly as fast as Sonic, she eats her veggies by joe.
Power level: Over 9000
Horoscope: Taurus
Personality: Extrovert
Recovery: Okay
Fall speed: Relatively slow
Blood type: A-

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
Yeah, you of all people know what a joke is :rolleyes:

Oh, SolidSonic, add shorty_bobert to the list of supporters, I found a reliable source that says he'd love to see her in Brawl.

SOURCE: http://www.short_bobertlovesstephanie.biz
Hmm.... That seems a bit contradictory of his behavior in this thread.... But why would he go through the trouble of making that whole website? I don't even have a website, so he must be a hardcore steph lover.

I'll add him.

K, I'm going to sleep now so I won't be able to make any changes until tomorrow evening.

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Bobert, you have been excessively and rudely posting in topics and have been going off-topic for a while.

Somebody needs to ban this guy, geez.

But in all seriousness, this BETTER be a joke thread.
Because I don't know about you, but pink hair scares the **** out of me...

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Shorty, if you can't tell the difference between joking and sarcasm from being serious as bad IRL as you do on teh internetz, you're not gonna last long.

SolidSonic

Smash Ace
ARE YOU ON THE F***IN BONG?! 3RD PARTY SUCKS MY **** FOR BREAKFAST !
SONIC IS A BLUE HAIRED PIECE OF LOUSY V** THAT NEEDS TO ROT IN HELL WITH SNAKE AND STEPH, SO THEY CAN ALL HAVE SICK INCEST TOGETHER CUZ THEY SUCK!
Okay everyone just ignore this guy now.

If he can't see how hot a Snake+Sonic+Steph threesome would be then all hope is lost.

Hey wait a tic, they all start with an S and are five letters long. This must be a sign!! Dare I say confirmed!

*adds as 6th reason in OP

The Noob Legend

Smash Ace
Okay everyone just ignore this guy now.

If he can't see how hot a Snake+Sonic+Steph threesome would be then all hope is lost.

Hey wait a tic, they all start with an S and are five letters long. This must be a sign!! Dare I say confirmed!
The more attention he gets the more flaming he does...
Wait who?

Uh, yeah.

Steph is just out, no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no..

*GASP*

nonononnononononnonononono

Just no.

Top Bottom