• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

OC3 Character Crew Battle----DETERMINE CAPTAINS! (signups still available)

T0MMY

Smash Master
It's time for an all-out Allstars slugfest with each character battling it out for fame and glory. The tier list will rumble with each character represented by some of the best players in the world!
[Get Ready!]

Crew Captains will determine who is part of the participating crew battle. Crew Captains are chosen by all crew members in that character's group.
Further rules will be worked out in discussion here (e.g. How many players, how much stock, what stages will be played on).

List of characters and proposed Players:

Bowser
  1. Gimpyfish
  2. Gojira
  3. Arash
  4. Trafficwarden99

C. Falcon
  1. malva00
  2. silentspectre
  3. emerican
  4. xDARKLINKx
  5. Dirthead
DK
  1. Shmooguy

Doctor Mario
  1. sidefx
  2. Jon Playa

Falco
  1. Bombsoldier
  2. PC Chris
  3. MyKo
  4. Falcomist
  5. Zhu
  6. DEHF
  7. Cmin
  8. Forward
  9. Hydro Kirby

Fox
  1. Chillindude829
  2. LunInSpectra
  3. Silent Wolf
  4. Champ
  5. Zelgadis
  6. Resident Waffle
  7. Knives
  8. JetX
  9. Flyleef
  10. Tang

Ganondorf
  1. JoeBushman111
  2. Saint Patrick
  3. Petoo0
  4. Eddie

Ice Climbers
  1. Chudat
  2. Azn Lep
  3. Wobbles
  4. HoChihMinhTrail
  5. Kei
  6. Domo
  7. Sidefx
  8. Choknater

Jigglypuff
  1. The King
  2. Atlus8
  3. TheBoss
  4. Mango
  5. RPK
  6. JTB

Kirby
  1. t!mmy
  2. Dodger
  3. Nashun
  4. Kirby Kid

Link
  1. The GERM
  2. trevyn
  3. J666
  4. SexyDoodles
  5. El LoVo

Luigi
  1. ROFL
  2. Ultra Luigi
  3. Po Pimpus
  4. Drephen
  5. MorbtheLuigi

Mario
  1. Eggz
  2. tc1

Marth
  1. Sephirothken
  2. disc
  3. husband
  4. Tani
  5. mike y
  6. Meep
  7. Inkslinger
  8. Marth/Falco Pro

Mewtwo
  1. Taj

Mr. Game & Watch
  1. Snap
  2. irealyhatepozers

Ness
  1. Simna ibn Sind
  2. Jugfingers

Peach
  1. Edrees
  2. vidjo
  3. Nes
  4. $BONE$
  5. Thomasexy
  6. Zoap
  7. Hella
  8. SA2Jeff

Pichu
  1. t0mmy
  2. Delphiki
Roy
  1. FrozenRoy
  2. RastaImposta

Samus
  1. HugS
  2. azeem
  3. Watty
  4. HugQ
  5. Darkmike
  6. Aftermath
  7. Patooty

Sheik
  1. Nekurbis
  2. Aesis
  3. Tavo
  4. Resident Waffle
Yoshi
  1. Straight
  2. lvl9 CP
Y. Link
  1. CLRX

Zelda
  1. Darkmusician
  2. Thomasexy (2ndary)

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Why is Simna not auto-listed under Ness? Also, I don't know if Ka-Master is going to 0C3, but he should be listed under Luigi regardless because he is that good. There are some good Kirby players sprouting up in CA, but I don't know who will be able to make it; Nashun and Sushiman should come, as should KKK.

And for goodness' sakes put Ken in for Marth.

Balloon

Smash Lord
Why isn't Dirthead automatically under the Captain Falcon portion? That guy is a freakin' beast!

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yay.

How many players will be in each crew?

For ICs I nominate, in order - Chu, Wobbles, HoChihMinhTrail, Kei, Domo, Azn_Lep, Sidefx, me

And yes most definitely SIMNA IBN SIND FOR NESS.

po pimpus

Smash Ace
Put me in for the Luigi crew for sure. I really hope some of the more prolific Luigi players get in on this. Sounds like hella fun.

I'm going. So I guess I'd be on the Fox crew even though there's like 400 Fox mains going that're pro XD w/e

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I think it should be the best players who are able and willing to play. Unless you would fall into that group, why bother nominating yourself? The Top Tier Characters Crews are going to be the best of the best. Unless you play an obscure or underplayed character *winks* you probably won't make it onto one of these. Btw I don't know how good any of you are so please don't take any personal offense from this.

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
Take a look at the attendee list.
http://www.nealpro.com/oc3/PlayerList.aspx

From what I saw obviously:
Sephirothken - Marth
CAOTIC - Boozer
malva00 - C. Falcon
Gojira - Boozer
Chudat - Ice Climbers
Ultra Luigi - Luigi
Drephen - Sheik
Sushiman - Kirby
t!mmy - Kirby
t0mmy - Pichu
Taj - Mewtwo
Chillindude829 - Fox
The GERM - Link
The King - Jigglypuff
Delphiki - Pichu
Aftermath - Samus
PC Chris - Falco
LunInSpectra - Fox
HugS - Samus
S-Royal - Dr. Mario
Simna ibn Sind - Ness
Gimpyfish62 - Boozer
Edrees - Peach
Straight - Yoshi
Azn Lep - Ice Climbers
Nashun - Kirby
ROFL - Luigi
Silent Wolf - Fox
Eggz - Mario
Champ - Fox
JoeBushman111 - Ganondorf
vidjo - Peach
Zelgadis - Fox
silentspectre - C. Falcon
MyKo - Falco
Dodger - Kirby

Dodger

Smash Ace
I just want a grudge match with the bowsers. :-D

Koopa Klan Kombats the Kirby Krew!

t!MmY

Smash Hero
NNID
t1mmy_smash
I just want a grudge match with the bowsers. :-D

Koopa Klan Kombats the Kirby Krew!
Finally the age-old battle shall come to pass!

And, look, we actually have four Kirby players registered for Zero Challenge this year!

T0MMY

Smash Master
I didn't want to auto-add anyone to the list without their notification because they might not attend OC3 or might not want to participate. So, I'm going to let those who want to play in this contact me and I'll add them to the group.

More info:
There is no limit to the amount of players listed under a group, however there will be a limitation of players in the group selected--those players will be determined by the crew captain. The crew captain is selected by a majority in vote by all crew members.

Ultra Luigi

Smash Ace
I didn't see this thread and I just made one in the Luigi board calling out all of the Luigis that are going.

You should add ROFL to the Luigi list.

T0MMY

Smash Master
List is updated with players, alphabetized the character list, and explained a little more how the crew battle will go.

We still need to discuss the exact details of how we're going to play. How many players per character group is an important point. I'm going to suggest four.

Junpappy

Smash Lord
If, for whatever reason, there aren't enough pro Falco mains (:laugh: like that will happen) I'll gladly join the Falco crew.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ice Climbers please.
Sorry, I had you listed there before, but I guess Nana slipped off the list, pulling you along with her. Haha.
I was hoping you'd join the Pichu crew, even though he's your secondary. I might have to join up with... gasp... Pikachu players! :psycho:

squaminator

Smash Ace
when you do the brackets, make sure ice climbers gets peach in the first round, and then peach gets fox, and fox gets marth, and marth then gets sheik, and sheik then gets falco, and falco then gets docter mario, etc.
in other words, this thing won't really work if its not a round robin.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I agree with Falcomist.

Can we only join one crew? It makes sense. If so I'll go with Pichu, as I don't think I'll make it to the IC crew anyway. I'm only like top 10 ICs at best.

Gimpy maybe we can bump up that MM? How about....Pichu crew vs. Bowser crew?!?!? ZOMG?

T0MMY

Smash Master
caotic isn't coming.

ka-master isn't coming either
Make them.

Ness yay^_^ oh btw why are their two marth crews?
Because both Marth and Ken are too good.

in other words, this thing won't really work if its not a round robin.
As much as I'd love to do round robin, I don't think it'll happen. There are time constraints and as of right now everyone is unsure if there will be enough time to make a character crew happen at all. I am helping to make it actually happen, and to do that I have to work within time constraints and garner interest. Right now I need to get a lot of people confirmed for this so the OC3 staff can make sure there is time for it.

Can we only join one crew? It makes sense. If so I'll go with Pichu, as I don't think I'll make it to the IC crew anyway. I'm only like top 10 ICs at best.

Gimpy maybe we can bump up that MM? How about....Pichu crew vs. Bowser crew?!?!? ZOMG?
Yeah, one crew per person. Otherwise you might have to play your IC vs your Pichu, and how would that work?
Are you crazy with the Pichu vs Bowser MM? There's already a crew of Bowser mains It's hard enough getting enough Pichu players with Pichu being a secondary or a tertiary. :psycho:

I've been playing samus for a while now and I think i'll have her down well enough by the time OC3 rolls around. Please have me considered.
I don't know, I heard your Samus is garbs. I'll list you, but it'll be up to the Captain if you're included :chuckle:

HylianLord

Smash Ace
I agree with Falcomist.

no offense delphiki but norcal has about 5 ice climber players >_>. and i'd have to say from personal experience that choc is the best :D

OH WTF I'M ALREADY ON THE FALCO LIST. LOOOL :D

Top Bottom