• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Goop's AZ Tourney 3 (Labor Day on September 3rd)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Good games to all the new people I played, both of you. :) I do hope that all the new blood had fun and will stick around. We'll have more events coming up.

CHUK

Smash Ace
You know I will! It was nice to meet you, too bad I didn't get to play your Falco.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Results for Friday August 3rd, 2007

1: Taj ($50.00)
2: B of I like Men ($30.00)
3: Light ($20.00)
4: Dark Sheik
5: Ari
5: Realm
7: Goop
7: Kyne
9: Fish
9: Slade
9: Fantom
9: Chuk
13: AltF4Warrior
13: Darkfur
13: Darth Mike
13: MSFR
17: Dr.W
17: CJ
17: Bowser 08
20: Tyler

Due to the large consensus from people attending the tournament I will be seeding the next tournament I have based on player skill and location.

Also I will be changing my next tournaments rules to also include an 8 minute time limit and Counter Pick Levels. See the rules for more details.

Good job to Taj, B and Light and to everyone else I had a blast and I hope you all attend next tournament.

poka_hoodie

Smash Rookie
Hey I will be in town for this... and i live on thomas and 77th . ive played smash for a long time but never in a tournament. But im hella down to go.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Lol, maybe....
Poka Hoodie you live kinda near me, East thomas? We should smash sometime.

Corigames

Smash Hero
I'm either going to miss this completely or barely make it. I come in on the 2nd from my trip back home to WV.

poka_hoodie

Smash Rookie
yeah dude for sure. Im back in town on the 15th. im lookin to get better. who do you use?

Goop

Smash Journeyman
I need a team mate for this tournament, who wants to team??

Trenton??? Shiv?? Etc??

CHUK

Smash Ace
I use alot of characters, really. Lately I have been working on my Fox because I got back into playing Starfox alot and he is the only one of two characters that are fun to play against computers in my opinion (IC's are the other). Starfox 64 and Starfox Assault multiplayer are the only other games I am playing right now. It has been a while since I have played another video game besides smash... We should totally play sometime.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
DAN YOU RAT*******!

First you get me sick! I had to miss work today because I was on my death from whatever the hell fever crap you gave me and then you point out that I can't read calenders!!!!

UNFORGIVABLE....

Oh and to answer Shiv's question me and Dan have decided we are god awful teammates, nothing personal to one another we just can't don't work well together.

Edit: Lol apparently b@stard is censored

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, I never had a fever. Neither did any of Alicia's family, whom I got the cold from. Besides, I made it perfectly clear that I was sick before you came and hung out with me.

Oh, and yea. Manny and I are horrible on teams. Hah, remember how bad Hanki and Butters were on teams? That was funny.

Btw, is ASU off on Labor day? I would imagine so, but don't feel like looking it up on the intarwebs.

EDIT: I have a Tuesday, Thursday schedule, so it doesn't matter.

EDIT2: Crap, that means I have work that day then. :(

EDIT3: My work probably has off that day, come to think of it.

EDIT4: I Like editing.

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Lol, I never had a fever. Neither did any of Alicia's family, whom I got the cold from. Besides, I made it perfectly clear that I was sick before you came and hung out with me.

Oh, and yea. Manny and I are horrible on teams. Hah, remember how bad Hanki and Butters were on teams? That was funny.

Btw, is ASU off on Labor day? I would imagine so, but don't feel like looking it up on the intarwebs.

EDIT: I have a Tuesday, Thursday schedule, so it doesn't matter.

EDIT2: Crap, that means I have work that day then. :(

EDIT3: My work probably has off that day, come to think of it.

EDIT4: I Like editing.
You should have retro actively made the first Edit into EDIT1.

Edit: Oh yea Dan I should have been so shallow as to say "Oh I am not going to hang out with you ON YOUR BIRTHDAY because your sick."

Actually it was a cold at first and then it turned into a fever but I am feeling a lot better now. I have a healthy immune system! YAH! Bring as many TV's as you can muster Dan. I am expecting many peoples but even if they don't all show there will be at least enough for friendlies.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can bother Alicia into letting me bring her TV from her room. But it's going to need a Melee disk, because I've only got one. That'll make 2 full setups from me (minus the aforementioned disk of course).

We've gotta get all those new guys who came last time to come again. It was really cool to have so many new people.

FAKE EDIT: My work does in fact have off on Labor Day.

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah I will be here. AltF4 are you making fun of my edit style :p? I can bring a disk that day for you that day if need be I would just need it returned and if I left early that would suck but I doubt I will this time.

enigmaglue

Smash Cadet
I feel like a ******. I just called Goop to see what year the tournament was taking place. Should've just looked at the date it was posted...

Goop

Smash Journeyman
Hey at my last tournament someone took my black controller, if everyone who went to the tournament could please look with their things to see i there is a black controller that would be great.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
If that's how you feel, there's this guy I know named Tony who loves to money match...

But seriously, we should get a big turnout. This will be way cool. I wonder if we'll even put a TV or something in the extra room upstairs? More room that way, huh Manny?

CHUK

Smash Ace
Yeah and that guy named Tony wants to introduce YOU! Yes, believe it or not, you, into the "SMASH EXPERIENCE!" Too bad the smash experience might own the poop out of your wallet and possibly a few movie passes too.:embarrass
Yeah but seriously he plays as mewtwo so easy money.

Darthmike

Smash Rookie
Wait so sign ups start at 11:45am and doubles doubles tournament starts at 4? Or does the doubles start at about the same time as sign ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom