• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Happy Happy Cult (previously 'The EarthBounders')

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
My Claus comment was a joke. Sorry about that. We will not be allying with the LCD Heroes after the vote.
Also the Pikmen was a one-off. This is my first clan, I didn't know about voting.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Oh, hah, I thought you were being serious. Also, voting isn't a clan regular thing, I've never been in one on Smashboards before either, it just seems like it'd be the right thing to do. I mean, as you can see, most people didn't really dig the idea of the G&W clan.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
Well, the sig's still not done. X_X

So we're allies with the Pikmen. Cool!
What about allying with the Elite Four? Or the Star Warriors? IMO, seeing Ness ally with Pokemon Trainer and Kirby would be amazing! :)
I know it's too late, but I also vote nay for G&W.

EB08

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
I hereby suggest we ally with Link and Toon Link. My reasoning? Silent Protaganists Unite! Makes me wish Chrono was in Brawl.
I agree with Link and Toon Link! While we're at it with the Silent Protagonists, why don't we go with Pokemon Trainer and Samus as our other allies?

EDIT: Nevermind, Samus doesn't have a clan, apparently. I'm running out of characters here!

EB08

Ademisk

Smash Champion
But...why? Pokemon have nothing to do with Ness, in fact, given his experience with animals, I'd say they'd scare/annoy him. And Samus? Well...it's quite simple. Samus is a bounty hunter. Ness was wanted for Brawl? Need I say anymore? Natural enemies.

No, that last one is a joke. But if we can get the Samus clan to admit Samus likes little boys, then I'm in. And no, that's not a joke.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
But...why? Pokemon have nothing to do with Ness, in fact, given his experience with animals, I'd say they'd scare/annoy him. And Samus? Well...it's quite simple. Samus is a bounty hunter. Ness was wanted for Brawl? Need I say anymore? Natural enemies.

No, that last one is a joke. But if we can get the Samus clan to admit Samus likes little boys, then I'm in. And no, that's not a joke.
Pokemon having nothing to do with Ness is a horrible argument. No offense, but Ness has squat to do with Link, Toon Link, and Olimar, also.

EB08

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Silent Protaganists. Totally a reason to be allies. I dunno about Olimar. Are we allied with Olimar? Why?

Also, my argument is that Ness would start beating any wierdly named animals with his bat out of sheer instinct.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
Silent Protaganists. Totally a reason to be allies. I dunno about Olimar. Are we allied with Olimar? Why?

Also, my argument is that Ness would start beating any wierdly named animals with his bat out of sheer instinct.
Olimar was our first ally...
Do those weirdly named animals include Pikmin? Or are those plants? Or both?

*confused*

EB08

NessOnett

Smash Journeyman
But if we can get the Samus clan to admit Samus likes little boys, then I'm in. And no, that's not a joke.
Well if you remember back to the N64 smash days, Ness was the only one able to make Samus shed her clothing(PKT2 FTW). So there might actually be something to that.

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
Well if you remember back to the N64 smash days, Ness was the only one able to make Samus shed her clothing(PKT2 FTW). So there might actually be something to that.
Really? I thought Pikachu's Thunder Jolt did the same thing.
Huh.

EB08

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I demand a recount on the Olimar vote. Of course, since Ness has killed countless Fobbies, which are probably Pikmin's forgotten fat ancestors, I say nay.

Wardub

Smash Cadet
How about Diddy? Ness and Co needed the monkey's help to travel on Tessie and learn teleport? Plus you could get some pretty good stuff in the monkey caves, they seem like good allies. So how about Diddy Kong?

Edit: This is off topic but, How awesome was the music in this game? I loved it, sometimes I would just not move and listen for a while.

Drik Khaail

Smash Ace
How about Diddy? Ness and Co needed the monkey's help to travel on Tessie and learn teleport? Plus you could get some pretty good stuff in the monkey caves, they seem like good allies. So how about Diddy Kong?

Edit: This is off topic but, How awesome was the music in this game? I loved it, sometimes I would just not move and listen for a while.
I agree. He better not keep asking for king bananas though. Also, I loved jamming to the hippy fight song.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I vote...yes on the Diddy, if only because Wardub came up with a cool reason. No Donkey Kong though.

Also, I say we should go to war with Rob.

I don't think I need to say any more.

Kiki52

Smash Journeyman
I think Diddy would be a good choice. He is quite high tier material too.

Wardub

Smash Cadet
I definitely think we should declare war on ROB. He looks exactly like those Spinning Robots from early in the game that were really tough. And those Automatic Reactor Robots that explode were some of the most annoying enemies in the game, especially when you're searching for the Sword of Kings.

Edit: The only other ally connection I can make to EB is Pikachu (he's a mouse right?) and the Exit Mouse came in handy. However, I don't like the idea because I think all the Pokemon will ally together already.

Ademisk

Smash Champion
I don't like it. The Electric Mouse uses Shocking Attack! It's basically an enemy version of PSI Thunder Omega. That sounds a lot more like Pikachu than an exit mouse.

Mac_77

Smash Cadet
If I may say so... The only character I see being related to Mother in the closest possible way is Lucas... :laugh:

Despite of how much you hate him for some reason, I think he would be a good choice of partner for Ness. I say this because I want to stay true to the Mother series like I have since the 64 Smash Bros. and I will continue honor that by playing as both of them as my mains.

Come on, is Lucas is a well deserving partner for Ness! Hell, the sword-only nubs are clamoring over Marth and Ike teaming up (OMG Blue Hair and Swords!!! *screams like a fangirl* *faints*)... ugh... Zero originality...

I can't think of a characters more original than Ness and Lucas, Kids with Psycho-Kinetic Powers who use Yo-yos, Slingshots, and a wide range of assorted Blunt Objects clubbing Aliens, Obscurely dressed Pig-like Soldiers, and most importantly... Hippies (nothing is more gratifying than owning a hippie with a bat to the face, SMAAAAASH!!)

These two need to stick together, this squabbling between the Ness and Lucas players is pretty pointless...

Ademisk

Smash Champion
No, in fact, there isn't MORE of a point than the one you brought up. Just because they're both kids with psychic powers doesn't mean they should team up, in fact, I believe Brawl's only big enough for ONE kid with psychic powers. Lucas is going down! I'll take him by myself if necessary. WHO'S WITH ME!? LUCAS NEEDS TO LEARN HIS PLACE!

EarthBound08

Smash Apprentice
No, in fact, there isn't MORE of a point than the one you brought up. Just because they're both kids with psychic powers doesn't mean they should team up, in fact, I believe Brawl's only big enough for ONE kid with psychic powers. Lucas is going down! I'll take him by myself if necessary. WHO'S WITH ME!? LUCAS NEEDS TO LEARN HIS PLACE!
I vote nay to declare war on Lucas.
...and ROB.
But I vote yay to Diddy. :)

The sig is, according to Twilight Prince, one of the "3 Sigs Left," so get your hopes up!

EB08

Ademisk

Smash Champion
Hey, I had a really good point for the Rob War. You just don't wanna declare war on anyone. THIS IS A FIGHTING GAME, not a happy funtime party game.

DekuBoy

Smash Lord
What do we do in a war? Right now I'm considering Lucas or R.O.B.
Also: vote on Toon Link! Two small children with big destinies!

Top Bottom