• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

Zeferzan

Smash Rookie
yo, 4 maybe 5 more people coming this sat; srry for short notice

Tzunami
Mooch
Loser
Zif
and maybe Pendleton

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
We were planning to come, but ran into some...technical difficulties

Next time

This post is hilarious in hindsight, right steve?
It was a good plan ok? Shut up ken. Shut up mugs.

Pre-emptive shut up Rob

Actually that post is pretty funny in hindsight, considering it was posted like half an hour before we 'decided' we couldnt go anymore

homsar

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

David - Thanks for hosting this man. Didnt get a chance to play you but I can still tell your better then me. Good job on placing second. Hope to see you in the future.

Andy - I think Im about the same skill level as you now. Great to chill with you again, still dont know why I wall jumped when I could have won... oh well, great games. Hope to see you again.

Jake - LoL, homestar shirts for the win. Good to see ya man, still kicked my *** in doubles though...

Charles - Good games man. We are really even in skill. Gotta get some more matchs in next time.

Bernard - Good to see ya again. Our game was cut short due to finals but It was good none the less. Gotta get more in next time.

D.B and I.B - Lmao at playing a kick *** round of Nightfire. THE TRUE SMASH!

Adnan - **** man, we are to close in skill. Gotta get more games in. Good show with your 3 ****ing stitches.

Tai - Good to see ya man. Glad we got some games in. **** marth though. And you jerk, stealing my chips.

More to come when Im less tired.

homsar

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

David - Thanks for hosting this man. Didnt get a chance to play you but I can still tell your better then me. Good job on placing second. Hope to see you in the future.

Andy - I think Im about the same skill level as you now. Great to chill with you again, still dont know why I wall jumped when I could have won... oh well, great games. Hope to see you again.

Jake - LoL, homestar shirts for the win. Good to see ya man, still kicked my *** in doubles though...

Charles - Good games man. We are really even in skill. Gotta get some more matchs in next time.

Bernard - Good to see ya again. Our game was cut short due to finals but It was good none the less. Gotta get more in next time.

Adnan - **** man, we are to close in skill. Gotta get more games in. Good show with your 3 ****ing stitches.

Tai - Good to see ya man. Glad we got some games in. **** marth though. And you jerk, stealing my chips.

homsar

Smash Ace
Shout outs:

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
BIWEEKLY 4 RESULTS

^ Doubles Bracket

1: Team Rayn Ford (Raynex + Unknown522)
2: Team Twin Towers (DeLoRtEd1 + Runawayfire)
3: Team I'M ****ING TECHNICAL (Ambrose + TGBX)
4: Team Whoryuken (Lone Wolf + coolhat)
5: Team Something really long so he has to type it in (McD + Homsar)
5: Adam and Evo (Adam + Europhoria)
7: Team Sea Slugs (Raidos + Davey)
7: The Hoodlumz (D.B + I.B)
9: Team Tsunami (TZU + ZIF)

^ Doubles Placings

^ Singles Bracket

1: RaynEX
2: Dragon_Hawk
3: DeLoRtEd1
4: Unknown522
5: I.B
5: coolhat
7: Lone Wolf
7: TGBX
9: D.B
9: Europhoria
9: Runawayfire
9: Ambrose
13: Rekanize
13: Worldjem
13: C3
13: Lanowen

^ Singles Results

Pools Results will be added later.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Good showing + good tourny.

David: Lol i can't believe you went from maining Kirby/ICs at caketown to coming close w/ me in a grand finals set using Sheik. You've gotten so much better in so little time. I'm going to have to keep my gay - er...I mean...guard up, if I ever hope to defend myself from your gimps.

More shouts l8er.

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Shout outs:

NNR - Didn't get a chance to play you guys, next time round we'll get it done.

Sauga - Didn't get to play you guys either, which is a terrible shame.

Brampton - Also, didn't get to any of yall. Next time, next time.

CoS:

Ken - I think we had some good matches the night before. Sorry for resting you, then quiting out and going and playing more beer pong. Unsportsmanlike. lol

Mugs - We're top tier beer pong doubles... also, TECH BONUS. +10 tech skill, -50 cough resistance, +80 hunger and thirst. lmao

Steve - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Golden Griddle was SO good the next day.

Steve's shirt - R.I.P., brother, R.I.P.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
OKAY *****ES

DAVID'S MAKING SHOUTOUTS

PREPARE YOURSELF

I 2-STOCKED BERNARD ON STADIUM HAHAHAHA he won the set though =(

<3 Bernard

SCARBOROUGH

The Republic of Shut The F#@k Up

Marco (Jagg) - Yes, technically you're not part of Scarborough but this is the whole "Near David's House Area" so I threw you in here anyways. I know you didn't stay for the entire time, and you probably won't read this given how "often" you're on the boards, but honestly I cannot think of anyone else I enjoy facing in practice more than you, you are easily one of the most annoying (read: good) Falcos that's readily available to face and you force my mental game to develop because honestly your punishment on patterns is ridiculous. Your Falcon is the manliest thing since Chuck Norris. In fact I wager that Falcon is secretly Chuck Norris in a white and pink jumpsuit and he still makes it look manly. I hope you come to the next one because you make things really fun and I'm so sorry I didn't play you too much today.

Mike (Europhoria) - You are quite possibly the most renowned bad-luck magnet I have ever met. I'm shocked you didn't beat Dzenan but you assure me he got better and I faced him in bracket and he seemed better too anyways so I'll concur cautiously but blargh. I really wish you'd place better, you're good at this **** lol. I really like you I just wish you wouldn't get so frustrated playing against me *sigh*. In any event, one of these days Adnan will, I'm sure, divulge the turnip secret. Until then, keep rifling. Actually if you learned the turnip secret and still rifled, I'm sure we'd all be completely doomed. Incidentally, I implore you to do it. Also, we need more heart-attacks =D I didn't know you cared so much ^__^ <3 Mike.

Adam (Wilkins) - I love you. No words needed. I agree, though, with your critique of my match with Coolhat (Chris ^___^ Sexy) in that I was walking into too many spaced Bairs and being far too bold with the stage. I should have grabbed more too; I was partly mortified by his recovery on some of my other jab combos (jab --> aerial) because he interrupted one with a Nair because I could get anything off. Luigi is very awkward to fight. Fortunately, I have Charles to train with ^___^ <3 Charles. I'm surprised you and Mike didn't **** doubles lol you both seem good in doubles. Mike never dies and you shine spike like Chillin :laugh:

Charles (Charles)
- Charles is universally known far and wide as the wonderful amazing guy who plays a sexy blue Luigi, which is in fact sexier than Coolhat's gay pink one because light blue with black and white > that pink and red ****. Isn't that right wonderful amazing guy who plays a sexy blue Luigi? lol <3 Charles. ty for coming over and I'm sorry you got the bracket of death. Blargh. **** happens lol but ugh. :dizzy: Luigi mains deserve a better fate than being condemned to Peach and Falco hell :( In fairness I'd take the Falco over Mike's Marth if I were Luigi :laugh:

Eric (Worldjem7) - Honestly? I'm an abnormality. I'm still improving at - according to Bernard - a rapid pace and have come a long way in short period of time. You're not stagnating and you punish me (usually with death wrapped in a spike or up+b off the stage) when I get greedy fairly effectively. You have to realize, though, that there is a very good reason why most Marths secondary Fox. Sheik is insanely gay to Fox and while Fox/Sheik is even, it's still easier than a **** counterpick. I commend your persistence (?) to stick it out with Marth and wish you the best but when even Mike - who is the acclaimed Sheik slayer - refuses to match his Marth against me and opts for Peach, I think that may be time to throw in the towel. My thoughts on your Marth? You don't diagnose properly. You pick up patterns fine and notice when people repeat the same thing, but your selection on what you're using to punish is either very awkward, ineffectual or simply poor as a decision. Or a combination. You need to spot your punishers better. In a sense this is why the "search for tippers/grab" style Marth works... your punishers are very brutal and refined. However, that style only works because Mike gets into a gay attrition war with the Sheiks and outplays them grossly; he can't do that with me. Your combos need some fine tuning; you rack damage but don't end them properly. Consult Bernard; his Marth is sort of technical in that its combos are fairly precise (Bernie if you're reading this for the love of god give a straight answer not all that jargon).

Ambrose (
Ambrose mindgames
)
- I loved our set in friendlies. We never get to play each other but I must congratulate you on the humorous fiasco we faced in bracket construction because of how awkward the pool turned out. Your Sheik remains a force to be reckoned with, I just wish you'd tech chase better. I feel so safe when you d-throw me and I'm a space animal and can just tech away. I was also greatly impressed with your set with Jake. You didn't win but honestly it was insanely close and you had complete control up to the very last stock and you got gayed man by that cloud. Curse that little smiling troll. I hope to see you come over more so we can get additional practice in; your Fox seems to have gotten faster ... *sigh* ... again. And your lasering is as irritating as ever.

Andrei (Rekanize) - I keep getting you in pools, regrettably. *sigh* I'm sorry if you felt insulted when I said I needed to warmup to play Ryan I honestly didn't mean it that way. I'm just scared of gimpy, shine-happy Foxes and less scared of gay comboing laser-camping Falcos lol. I really liked playing you I really wasn't avoiding you, you're far too fun to play to avoid lol. I saw a bit of you vs Adnan on Yoshi's and sigh. I think at the moment you'd be better playing your Falco more even vs Peaches and just getting your Falco stronger at the moment because I began to wonder if you'd have a better chance with Falco. Your Fox seemed... okay, it seemed good at lasering and running away (I wonder why -__- Falco) but you missed a bunch of L-cancels and missed L-cancels on Peach hurt for some reason that starts with "Dee" and ends with "Mash". Come over more.

HAZEL STAR WARRIORS

Hehehe Sauga always comes up with the funniest crew names...

<3 Star Warriors

Adnan (Lone Wolf) - lol I must commend you for such an exciting performance in pools you did very well. And you did fairly well in brackets, too. And doubles. Hmm. Common theme, perhaps? :laugh: I really do love how much you seem to be improving, playing Imadh and Chris so much is definitely showing. I can also understand how you get ***** by Chris. Matchups aside, that guy's Luigi is surprisingly... good. As in effectual. Perhaps it's secretly Satan... red and all. :laugh: In any event... you are the Stitchface Hax. I kind of want you to teach Mike how to stitchface and bomb-omb hack and summon them at will but I'm also kind of frightened of what horrific things he'll do with 10 stitchfaces and 30 bomb-ombs per match... >___<

E-M0D (I.B) - ^___^ I love you Imadh. Even though you won't hug me =( But that's okay handshakes are masculine too. I'm glad I got to play against your Falcon today. It's not gay yet but it's getting noticeably more feminine every time I play it. lol your Marth got better again stop it. We have enough **** Marths we don't need even more Marths good god man think of the children would somebody please, please think of the children. :laugh: I liked playing doubles against you it was sexy. But... but... you may be like a pair of gay Foxes but honestly we've got Drephen and Ka-Master **** going on with me and Charles's Sheik / Luigi team mix ;) Also what's this about me being gay when I drop to the bottom of the screen so I'm not even visible for the point of F-airing when you're already dead...? That's not gay, mangz that's just Sheik doing what she does best. Pimp slapping ;)

Dzenan (
Actually it's pronounced "Jenon" ^___^ D.B
)
- You are awesomeness. Why are you like the only person in Sauga who is comfortable enough in their sexuality and manliness to hug me. Honestly. lol <3 your Falcon its tech chasing is so overwhelmingly straight that it makes words turn into a lovely shade of magenta. It's comboing too now which is also shocking and mortifying o___o I thought I was safe lol but then it's like "UAIR TO KNEE BIZNITCH1!!!" and I'm just reeling from the fact that you ***** me. ;) I'm glad my mindless overkill F-airs turn you on I also think they're sexy. I wish I got a chance to team with you in some friendlies though lol I think Falcon/Sheik would be a b!tchin' team to play around with and we'd be so sexy we'd just have to get along as a team. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Chris (Coolhat) - Holy f#2k you are crazy. Sexiest set of the night I'm really annoyed that it wasn't recorded. *sigh* We had the sexiest set though, game 1 I was so mad about the platform canceled missile who do you think you are guy, Samus? **** those Luigis and their random misfires into combos lol. You had me so worried in our game on Dreamland. I knew I was gonna win on Stadium what with you hating it and me being a beast there and all (right Bernie? ^__^) but on Dreamland I thought when I was up a stock I could rack enough of a difference to win but then you kill me and I've only done like 39% and I'm thinking "oh **** I'm in trouble". Sexy games and a sexy conclusion to a very, very sexy set. We need to play more (=p Coolest of hats indeed.

Landyowen (Lanowen) - You also refuse to hug me rather adamantly. Your Samus is funny. You're also extremely fun to poke. I'm not really sure how to fill the text here given I don't really know you nor do I have much to talk about with you because, well, I haven't known you for too long but you seem cool lol.

NNR

^____^

I do this because I love you.

Jake (Delorted1)
- I honestly don't care about the Samus thing on Stadium, I understand what was going on completely (well, perhaps not exactly to the same magnitude but rest assured I have an idea on how you were altered by the earlier events that transpired and it's completely cool; this type of crap happens). In any event, the other four matches - I like to think - were good, if not for two of them proving how horribly terrible my Fox is and how it seems incapable of functioning on stages that are not named "Pokemon Stadium" or "Fountain of Dreams". *sigh* You definitely were spot on with your call on being able to beat my Fox I really should have just stuck to Sheik. Perhaps the set could have ended a game earlier ;) Good games man, I'll get you next time Gadget! :chuckle:

Nate (Runawayfire) - Shoes. You seem to bond with my sister fairly well lol and had a very strong doubles showing (again). I didn't get to **** your Jiggs this time. *sigh* Next time I'll have to rig pools so I get you and get to show people what real hardcore laser camping is. :chuckle: lol jks. I really would like more games with you; we haven't actually had a tournament set in quite some time, which is awkward because we used to never be able to avoid one another. :laugh:

Bernard (RaynEX) - Once again you continue to amaze me with the sheer level of homosexuality your Fox embodies. Shine gimping, u-throw combos and massive nair gay on top of CCing into shine. Honestly. CC into Shine. Who does that ****? You, apparently. lol I only kid; your Fox is as beastly as ever and I do love playing against it. Very fast paced. Not much time to think. Builds good reflexes, forces me to make good decisions and builds my reaction time. ;) Fox vs Sheik is really fun. Perhaps one of the two matches I like playing either character in it, with the other being Sheik vs IC. But I digress; come over more. We could both improve more. I'm also touched you think I've improved so much. lol Bernard honestly I don't mind losing to you they're always good sets and I always learn a lot from my matches with you and I'm always encouraged (partly by my determination to become better and partly by you) when I play you because you're a ***** to take down. I hope to see you in winners and grand finals in the future. Perhaps one of these days I'll take one of those wins from you so my record with you doesn't so closely resemble our ratio of non-Sheik to Sheik smashers in GTA (35-1). *sigh* lol <3 Bernie's Fawks and its shine trixies.

Noah (TGBX) - *sigh* I'm sorry that you feel that way about not coming. I wish I could do something to change your mind (ugh I sense sex jokes for some inexplicable reason) but I understand your decision. It's hard to have fun with so much seriousness lol. I hope me yelling "SHUT THE F#2K" up to everyone didn't bother you too much lol I just need to be able to hear the game and concentrate when I was playing Bernie lol I have the most fun vs Bernie when I can play him properly and at my best. I'm sad I didn't get to play you; your Falco is really gay and it would have given me some really sexy matches imho. =(

Ryan (Unknown) - We need to talk about you breaking the **** in front of my house, throwing garbage, your issues with God and these fits. I didn't press last week because I thought it would be a one-time thing and that Jake, Bernard and the rest of them talked it over with you but honestly this is not pleasing for me. I didn't notice until after you left, but you broke some of my Halloween decorations and now the neighbors are pissed with me. Naturally, that means my Dad is going to hear about this. Perhaps I should outline this for you easier. I'm in trouble and my dad and my neighbors are pissed off not because *I* threw a fit and got angry but because *YOU* threw a fit and got angry. I do not throw these tournaments because I profit at them, until very recently (as in, tonight) I have not in fact been profiting at them typically speaking I lose money. We're also poor. We have our computers and TVs because we bought them cheap from people who replaced theirs or because someone we know decided to get new stuff for their company and sold theirs for reduced costs. When you break things, it costs money to replace and when we're working on a tight budget, we don't appreciate you adding more crap to factor in. Halloween decorations don't cost anything, I realize this. But the fact that my house and possessions mean so little to you? That pisses me off. Short: I am not happy with you. From what I gather, you getting angry also caused several guests (who shall remain unnamed) to feel uncomfortable. The incident left a bad taste in their mouth and as a host I feel responsible (perhaps unjustly but technically these are "Dragon_Hawk's Biweeklies" and I am, after all, "Dragon_Hawk") and kind of guilty about it.

Let me make one thing very clear with you. These events aren't setup to earn people money; if you want to earn money there are far more efficient methods available that do so. These gatherings are first and foremost social events with a touch of gambling. We're doing them for fun and sense of accomplishment. If you are going to make people feel uncomfortable because you lose a tournament set because you (not God, but you) use your shield in an ineffectual manner then I would rather you not enter singles. I don't mind if you come, you seem to do well in doubles and you seem to have a lot of fun in friendlies but if you're going to wreck my house when you lose in singles then, quite bluntly, don't enter. I'm almost surprised I'm not telling you off outright given how much **** you've gotten me into but I believe in patience. This is your first and sole warning. If you piss me off like this again you're banned. Plain and simple. Between my own personal issues, the people at my school who call me a "f@g*" and other bull**** going on in my life, I don't need to listen to the neighbors tell me that there's trash strewn around the complex.

=======

Other people coming later. No, Josh, I haven't forgotten you. It's 3:25 in the morning and I've been typing since 2:00. I'm tired. I still love you.

Jagg

Smash Journeyman
David, all I can say is that your house needs more coffee action. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ****ing tired right now I think the only reason I didn't fall over dead is because of the 3 big-*** cups of coffee I had. That and the spongebob hat was giving me magical powers....

...*****!

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Rob: owned at beer smash

Ken: owned at beer pong

Mugs: owned at beer pong by renato:
LPH says (10:58 AM):
also
i had one shot left
with mugs
1 v 1 cups
and mark was like just close your eyes and take the shot
and i did and i sank that

C 3

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUTS!

Adnan (Lone Wolf) - I'm really glad you're on the PR man, very happy for you. A bit jealous, but happy none of the less haha hope things get better and better. Good to see you again and hope to play your improved peach.

Jake (Delorted1) - It's fun playing you man. Close matches, and i'm planning a scheme to beat you hehehe You're really good man, you have my respect. Hope to face you again soon.

Bernard (Raynex) - Congrats on another tournament win! very proud of you. Hope you keep it up man, hope to see you be successful again.

Ryan (unknown522) - Tough losses, but you played really well. I'm sorry again about the coaching Chris thing. I promised I would help him, and he was the underdog. You are way above me for me to coach you. Good luck at the next tournament.

Chris (coolhat) - Great job at the tournament my friend. Tough losses, but you'll get better soon enough. Your technique is good, but try a more patient approach, I guarantee good things will happen. Good seeing you again, and I will help you improve, promise!

David (Dragon_Hawk) - Once again you did really well at yet another tournament. Ver, very close matches. Wish the best for you and hope things get better. Maybe next time you'll win the next one!

Adam - Still hilarious as always. Good seeing you buddy, and i'll see you again soon.

Homsar - Good meeting you man! I've heard a lot about you, so it was good to actually talk to you. You're a very cool guy. Tough losses in our matches, gues Luigi was just too much for you haha and ummm....... i'm not too sure we're equal in skill hehe but I like u anyway haha

Noah (TGBX) - Playing epically as usual, good stuff. If you really need a break, take it man, it will help rekindle your love for smash, take it from me. Like Adnan said, don't maki it too long! haha you have to come back so I can beat you again haha peace!

Nate (runawayfire) - You are the only jiggs player i've played, and it's very cool. Super close matches. Hope to face you again soon.

Ahmad (I.B.) - Super cool guy # 2. I really like your marth/falcon, hope to face them soon. Good luck in the next tournaments!

D.B. - Super cool guy #3. Love your trippy falcon haha and I will beat you again soon, you wait haha

Mike (euphoria) - **** your forward smashes!! haha good stuff today man, tough luck with the brackets. Good seeing you, good luck in the future.

To those who I forgot......... my bad haha

Geist

Smash Master
yeh B-town is gonna come next time, just a heads up David youll get your money dont worry.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gen...topic=39284776 posted by droolian, holy crap this has got to be the funniest thing I have ever seen. Ever.

this is the best part
Samus:
Not bad, not outstanding. Just middle.
Her recovery is pretty poor, but she has a nice UpSmash, her projectiles are AMAZING.
[Missiles that AIM for you? Yes please.]
He B move is GREAT. It doesn't take long to charge and can send people flying far.
While they're flying, you can even charge another one!

D

Deleted member

I'd just like to say that this biweekly was an eye-opener for a lot of people for a lot of reasons. Some of the factors for this are obvious. Actually, all of them are. All of us were having a hopefully good time up until the last few hours, where you could cut the tension with a knife. I want to say this to everyone:

WHY THE HELL ARE YOU JOHNING IN A FRIENDLY COMMUNITY. Jesus Christ, we all go to these things to have some fun and as David said have a competitive edge. This is not about making money and you shouldn't depend on these to keep yourself monetarily afloat. That is just a bad idea all together. The people who do this are not good losers. They simply aren't. Look at people like Tyler and Daniel, those guys are ****ing awesome when it comes to this game. They came to have fun and entered singles and they got owned, but they were laughing and having a good time all the same.

For these to continue, the saying No Johns needs to be really important. If you lose, you LOSE. If you win, a win is a win. That's that. But really, it shouldn't be about winning and losing. Sure, the competitive factor makes it fun and exciting, but we're here to have fun. Don't get ****ing mopey and pissed off that you lose. This goes to a lot of people. I gotta really congratulate Bernard for keeping a smile on his face the entire time, you got some stamina man.

Shouts:

Ambrose man, what the hell. I hate facing you. It's way too close. That means you're either gosu or I need to work on Sheiks. I think it's the latter to be honest. Nah I'm just kidding hahaha you're pro man. God. That spike was lucky, but my suicide was unlucky, so I guess it evens out. **** though. Best Sheik I've faced that's not Vwins. Definitely.

Chris: Your Luigi is getting sick. It's already sick, maybe I'm just thinking of how nub you are in Tetris. Lololol ggs man. Your team is awkward as **** for Nate and me to beat, we can't rest you guys. You 2-0d Imadh? Daamn, he beat me once. That must mean something. Good **** man, good ****.

Adnan: Dude I dont know what to say. You're getting a lot better. I'd say you need more neutral air and time your fairs more appropriately. Other than that, who knows man. You can only go up. Adnan for PR?

Nate: Lol, we own as a team. But we gotta work some kinks out. We'll see, we'll see. Let's play some chess and pool and monopoly soon.

Noah: ginger

Bernard: Mannnnnnn our set was close. That upair came outta nowhere. I was gonna come down and **** ya'll around. Oh well. Good **** man.

Ryan: I don't even know what to say man. Last night wasn't cool. We're bros and let me tell you, what happened last night you could have controlled. I don't know why you keep playing this game if it gets you so frustrated. Like David said, you use your shield ineffectively and this causes you blame things (AKA JOHNS) for your loses. This game is about being as gay as you can be. Did you even realize how gay your win against Noah was? You took him to Green Greens and shine spiked him at 3%. How is that fair? It's not. Smash is not a balanced game. If this game gets you so angry, then don't ****ing play it man. It's not fair to everyone in this community who come to have a good time, and even when we're on your side and trying to help you in life, it's still extremely disruptive. This is why we can solve two problems at once. If we get you away from smash, we can help you out with life and other things. All of NNR agree that you are not entering singles next time because you simply need a break. Take a break man. You need it. This is so important. Why don't you get a job if you need money? You can't come to these things expecting to win. And with the attitude that you have, I'm not surprised you didn't. Did you know people intentionally try to shield stab you? You can make moves go through shields, it's not the game and it's not god. It's your play style which you need to not work on, you need to take a break from smash because it's not doing you any good. You're gambling on a money problem. Get a job. You skip school to play smash, so why are you worried about school? We're gonna help you man, but you gotta trust us.

Tyler + Daniel: Your attitude rocks. I love you guys. M3 is needed.

Imadh: Your mindgames are ridiculous, you make me feel so stupid. Your spacing is very incredible. Nice marth man. Nice. Fun to play.

Charles: Lmao, your laugh Luigi is really hearty. Keep it up, you're fun to play and you got a great attitude. I like it.

Andy: You got some slick ****. I tried to copy you in my match vs David but I failed you. :( GGs man.

David: I'm really sorry about that Samus ****. You don't deserve it and I'll give you some serious sets soon, because last night I was at my wits end. I wanted to quit smash and never see it again after seeing it affect someone so negatively and watching that seep over to others. Your Sheik is very different from Ambrose's, it may be better. His is faster and therefore more scary. Yours is defensive and annoying which is good. I'll have to play more to really judge. But keep it up either way. You're gay in life and smash and that's cool.

To eveyrone else, I dunno what to say. Heed my warning, johns **** **** up. Stop them. Good games to everyone.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
David: I'm really sorry about that Samus ****. You don't deserve it and I'll give you some serious sets soon, because last night I was at my wits end. I wanted to quit smash and never see it again after seeing it affect someone so negatively and watching that seep over to others. Your Sheik is very different from Ambrose's, it may be better. His is faster and therefore more scary. Yours is defensive and annoying which is good. I'll have to play more to really judge. But keep it up either way. You're gay in life and smash and that's cool.
lol sounds like I have to learn a few things from Ambrose :laugh:

also one of these days we're going to both have to just have a good day and play a serious set and have fun mmkay?

Top Bottom