• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashturbation! Melee. IT'S LIKE THE THING THAT JUST KEEPS DYING!!!!

D

Deleted member

it means there has to be a BI somewhere in the room for a biweekly to commence.
actually the next one should be the week after this week, unless something happens and it's canceled.

^ <3 you Andrei. Spend moar time with us.
.. okay sir o_O

Desh.

Smash Lord
lol rekanize add me too ...im blowtoeses friend...the blonde one who kept saying BBAWWWLLLSSSSSS

yea i'll give u his email too i think he wants urs lol...and everyone else i know from swf add me

ac
_
milano
@
hot
mail
com

Pointman Rob

Smash Journeyman
Do we actually post shoutouts after Biweeklies? I thought it was more of the cool thing to do after major tournies.

Shout out to David's electricity: Glad to see you stuck around for at least most of the day. I didn't want to finish that one match anyway.

Shout out to Wendy's: Mmmmmmm...

Shout out to whoever named Ken and my team "Purple Monkey <whatever>": WTF I DONT GET IT

Shout out to Low Tier Chess Matches: word.

Geist

Smash Master
Wow don't I feel wanted...no one saw my shoutout. I clearly said to all of you who owned me may all your dreams of endless piles of kittens come true. To be specific, David, Sanuzi, Rekanize, Alphameric and to all the others, sorry I forgot your name. I think 3 marths and a cFalcon...a falco was there too...

Shoutout to Blowtoes!! *silence* -_-'

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
BIWEEKLY THREE: WHERE POWER OUTAGES AND RANDOM CRAP MAKE DAVID GO CRAZY... QUITE LITERALLY!!!

Doubles bracket.

1: Rayn Ford (Raynex + Unknown522) ($60.00)
2: Team Twin Towers (Runawayfire + Delorted1) ($30.00)
3: The Illegal Amazement (I.B + D.B) ($10.00)
4: Team Doooosh (TGBX + Connel)
5: Team Purple Monkey Dishwasher (hahahaha) (Pointman Rob + Chaotic)
5: Husband and MILF (Europhoria + Dragon_Hawk)
7: Smashers from Far East (with Ken) (leek + Beek)
7: Team Whoryuken (Coolhat + Lone Wolf)
9: Rekanize tha bumbarasclot (Rekanize + Ambrose)
9: Team Beep Boop (Kjdjy + Alphameric)

Doubles results

Singles bracket.

Note that RaynEX, TGBX and Unknown never finished their sets. Unknown and TGBX were both in losers bracket and since the set count was 2-1 for TGBX when the tourney ended I figured I'd just put TGBX as winner and since he was in losers I'd have RaynEX pose as winner for simplicity's sake. That and I think it makes more sense that way.

1: RaynEX
2: TGBX
3: Unknown
4: Delorted1
5: I.B
5: Ambrose
7: Runawayfire
7: Lone Wolf
9: Coolhat
9: kjdjy
9: Dragon_Hawk
9: Pointman Rob
13: D.B
13: Rekanize
13: Europhoria
13: Chaotic

Singles results

Pool Results:

Pool1:
Dragon_Hawk
Delorted1
D.B
Rekanize
Alphameric
Blowtoes

Pool2:
Ambrose
Unknown
Chaotic
Lone Wolf
worldjem7
Leek

Pool3:
RaynEX
I.B
Kjdjy
Runawayfire
Sanuzi
Pyro

Pool4:
TGBX
Coolhat
Europhoria
Pointman Rob
Semp
Desh

Will post more detailed pools results later.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Shoutouts

Everyone: Congrats, you all beat me. Better luck next time, wot wot?

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Shoutouts:

Steve: <3 you ravenbloodtears ^_^ ty for coming. gj beating nate in pools. i'm surprised you lost to him in brackets. wtf corneria it's called stadium. or fd. or even yoshi's but he always bans yoshi 'cuz he's like that.

Adrian: ty for letting us record crap

Pointman Rob: murphy's law. ty for bringing TV.

Mike: murphy's law

Adnan: murphy's law

Imadh: i wanted you to beat Bernerd tbh. i thought you could do it on stadium too with the early tipper and gay throw combo thingy that killed him. *sigh* berny's fox is a ***** to deal with.

Bernard: gj. you keep winning these lol.

TGBX: ty for falco practice.

connel: ty for helping at the end with the drama llama.

Ken: we need moar sheik/falcon you did a good job of not being tech chased for 104% this time sigh i've been feeling off lately

Nate: there is no answer to laser camping, needle camping, priority camping or just running away to regroup when jiggs starts to apply pressure. it doesn't exist. if there was a way around it jiggs would be high tier or at least top of mid.

Ryan: chillax man you're still sexy. use more shine to knee combos.

Desh: yay more kirby players! ^_^

Josh: ty for helping me clean up you are awesome.

Ambrose: gj. Ambrose for higher on PR! *waves Ambrose flag* come over more so i can get practice! >:(

Eric: LEARN HOW TO COMBO GOD YOU'RE MARTH IT'S NOT THAT HARD

Andrei: come train more. you're getting better really quickly and i need more falco practice.

blowtoes: you have a funny name. spamus needs more missiles and wavedash.

pyro: you could have taken a second stock from imadh with sheik. you were doing well just doing a few weird things that didn't make sense. lemme show you how to gay people with sheik one of these days.

Dzenan: sorry about the insane amount of gay i used. =(

Leek: man i cannot believe that is your second tourney lol. come out of more of these and hang with Sauga's peoples they're good about setting up ****.

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Nate: there is no answer to laser camping, needle camping, priority camping or just running away to regroup when jiggs starts to apply pressure. it doesn't exist. if there was a way around it jiggs would be high tier or at least top of mid.
On the contrary, the only one of the above you just mentioned that there is little to no answer to is laser camping ( and only from Fox)...... Due to his manueverability and the fact that the lasers are incredibly hard to absolutely avoid.

Needles are avoided much easier. Camping range/priority is not even a problem as long as it doesn't frustrate the player mentally. Seeing as simply staying put beats/ties camping that isn't done with projectiles.

I'd say its more of the fact camping can throw off a players game as it force players to take risks and not to play up to there game. People dont seem to realize at the moment (I'm guilty of this) that as long as they have less damage then the opponent ( and arn't gaining damage).... that they can just sit there and counter camp.

This is part of the reason I'm like 80% more effective against Marths now.

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Needles are avoided much easier. Camping range/priority is not even a problem as long as it doesn't frustrate the player mentally. Seeing as simply staying put beats/ties camping that isn't done with projectiles.

I'd say its more of the fact camping can throw off a players game as it force players to take risks and not to play up to there game. People dont seem to realize at the moment (I'm guilty of this) that as long as they have less damage then the opponent ( and arn't gaining damage).... that they can just sit there and counter camp.
Oh snap Nate's learning tricksies to beat Sheik and Fox and Marth.
ugh i did soooooo bad this one.
Me and you both.

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Here's my shouts:

Well, congrats to everyone who ***** me. I actually feel I got significantly worse this tourny.
Anyways.

David: Thanks for hosting.
Nate: Thanks for ****** me in chess. Me and Blowtoes were playing after and I did the same thing. I haven't played in so long I forgot about t3h r00kz.
Steve: You've encouraged me to play IC's. They have tonnes of gay.
Sanuzi: Good matches, you're a bit above my level, but not to far away. You're fun to train against.
ADNAN: I DIDNT GET TO PLAY YOU =[ . Also, can you hook me up with Francisco's contact info?

One last thing.

LOW TIER TOURNAMENT MATCHES IN THE CORNER FTW.

Alphameric ***** our 6-man tourney with his GAW. Good stuff.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
Im going to beat you next time Coolhat

**** double airial approaches.

Oh also, Nate:

I dont think I mentioned this but your Falco was pretty **** good when we fought in pools. Usually when someone picks Falco on me and its not someone I know is really really good with spacies (eg: Noah or Bernard) I get cocky because its so easy to chaingrab him and stuff, but you had me pretty close.

In summary, train more Falco for extra counterpick ability and take over the PR

Dragon_Hawk

Smash Lord
Im going to beat you next time Coolhat

**** double airial approaches.
It's d-throw u-smash u-air u-air u-air u-air u-air u-air and ban FD.

Okay sweetie?

Also if he commits to some gay Dair/Nair thingy you can probably space it and punish him with Bairs/Fairs btw.

Wobbles desynch into Blizzard is also hot.

BAN FD. platforms = good here.

BAN FD.

BAN FD.

BAN FD.

moar blizzard.

BAN FD.

EDIT: i know you like your gay throw mixups but honestly you don't have any other throws that really hurt Luigi other than wobbles besides the aforementioned u-smash. so either be gay with d-throw u-smash and u-air x9001 or wobble him.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
lol i accually didnt do anythign else but double aerial. and it wasnt like "all im gonna do is double aerial". It's just sortof what i ended up doing, cuz it seemed to work. But it will be fun facing u again instead of another marth/shiek/spacey

MEGAMUS

Smash Rookie
Im never on thi**** but i came to check out the scene. Decent turnout. Some good friendlies. PM me if needed.
Thx Adnan, Ryan, coolhat guy, btown boys, eric, guy with the capture card and kirby host guy who i did not speak to nor did we play but will do in due time... peassssssss n tings
-Francisco

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Im never on thi**** but i came to check out the scene. Decent turnout. Some good friendlies. PM me if needed.
Thx Adnan, Ryan, coolhat guy, btown boys, eric, guy with the capture card and kirby host guy who i did not speak to nor did we play but will do in due time... peassssssss n tings
-Francisco
MEGAMUS!! I remember you. I'm that guy who talked to you about Marketing and stuff.

PM me with your email.

-Eric

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
MEGAMUS!

PM me as well. If you don't, I'll have to talk to Adnan about your info, and then hunt you down for another conversation =] .

Bread-Butterer

Smash Ace
Regarding singles brackets: Let's just not assume anything. Ryan was obviously a little thrown off during our set, and I didn't have a single match with Bernard. Singles was a 3 way tie. If Bernard or Ryan wanna do this **** up fer rell we can have a definitive losers/grand finals. Until then, please don't mess with the bracket.

Kjdjy

Smash Journeyman
I was doing the blizzard desync to grab a few times, I kept missing dthrow-upsmashes because I suck so I just said **** it and started going for the F-Air.

also the double airial thing was just mindgames and I stupidly fell for it every time even when I was aware that was what he was doing. Also it's hard for me to grab chris he's very evasive and fast. Its a combination of me being stupid/bad and chris being really good. Im working on evening it up though.

Ill get you next time, gadget.

Ambrose

Smash Journeyman
shout outs:

Sauga:

Adnan : good games in pools, I just had to try peach ditto on Jungle Japes. Your peach gotten lots better since our matches in previous bi-weeklies.

imadh : Too bad we only had some frienlies, but your marth is still great. Fast. lol.

Coolhat : Your luigi is really good. but...Try to pick up a second character, it will help a lot. Especially when someone counter picks you to stages that gay luigi pretty bad.

D.B. : I didnt get to face you. too bad. Hopefully next time.
CoS:

Alphameric : Nice friendly matches. Your ganon is good! Next time lets do a ganon ditto. Thanks a lot for recording!

Kjdjy : never got to face you. too bad. Hopefully next time.

Chaotic : Nice counter-pick on Kongo jungle. You need to tech chase fox really well to do better in that match up. I have to admit, wave shine is pretty gay.

NNR:

Unknown522 : good games in pools and brackets. lol, I was suprised you went falcon on blind pick in pools. Our bracket match was pretty close, sry about the wobbles. But you're too good at capping marth's up-B.

Delorted : Nice matches. I did a lot better against you this time, lol.

TGBX, runawayfire, Raynex : didnt get to face you guys.

Scarborough :

David : I will help you out for the next bi-weekly if you want. I heard you were really tired, so clean up/organizing, i can help! And i'd like to come over some time, you just have to tell me when lol.

Mike : Never got to face you, but i cant believe you had to face david 2nd match. Very unlucky...

Eric : good games in pools. Your marth really has gotten better compared to before. You need to know wat to do against certain match ups sometimes.

Andrei : Ahh, had to face you 1st round brackets. How come you counterpicked FD against marth lol! There are better stages for falco vs marth....

ggs to all the other people I played.

Top Bottom