• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ridley for SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
True, I always forget about that, Ekul.

Man, I see all this beautiful custom sigs and it makes me with I could make one. Sadly though, I lack the programs, knowlege of using them, and any kind of artistic talent to speak of...

Oh, and in case you didn't know...Ridley for Brawl!

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
I still lack lots of experience and skills to do things that I wish I could.. If you say my sig is nice, once you know how to make stuff like this, its nothing really.

But some are like.. sooo beautiful >.>

Need a beautiful one of Ridley...

Ridley for Brawl

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What to discuss, what to discuss...

How do you think Ridley will be unlocked in Brawl? (C'mon... you know he wouldn't be a starter.)

I'm going to say... You'd have to beat Samus' classic mode on hard within a certain time limit.

Ridley for Brawl!

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman
What to discuss, what to discuss...

How do you think Ridley will be unlocked in Brawl? (C'mon... you know he wouldn't be a starter.)

I'm going to say... You'd have to beat Samus' classic mode on hard within a certain time limit.

Ridley for Brawl!

Hmm, I think you're right about him having to be unlocked by Samus. Kind of hard to say how until we know all the game modes, though. Maybe you have to beat all the 1p modes with Samus.

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
Keep thinking of Ridley if you would like to prolong that feeling.
No, its just that a girl I know would call me like 7-15 times a day. And now that I'm in R.I.D.L.E.Y... Ridley hacked my phone line and keeps her from calling me.

AKA call reject.

Ridley for Brawl! He solves problems!

-Onyx

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
No, its just that a girl I know would call me like 7-15 times a day. And now that I'm in R.I.D.L.E.Y... Ridley hacked my phone line and keeps her from calling me.

AKA call reject.

Ridley for Brawl! He solves problems!

-Onyx
Is there anything Ridley can't do? Other than not appearing in Brawl?

Ridley for Brawl.
Ridley for me.
Ridley for you.
Ridley for everyone.
Ridley for life.

ClarkJables

Smash Lord
hey Armagopalypse, i got a link for you to a website with excellent photoshop tutorials. they'll help you allot, if you have photoshop...

link

OnyxVulpine

Smash Champion
hey Armagopalypse, i got a link for you to a website with excellent photoshop tutorials. they'll help you allot, if you have photoshop...

link
O D I N lead me to that site, some of those are soo awesome...

O D I N! Nice to see ya here, would like to see some of your work to help us out ;)

-Onyx

Armagopalypse

Smash Journeyman

link
thank you for the link. I'll make sure I favorite this. But I guess I didn't make myself clear when I said I lacked the programs, because I don't even have photoshop. :(

Ah, well. Hopefully I'll get it someday.

kaid

Smash Master
I predict that Ridley will be announced for brawl on the day Prime 3 is releaced.

*procedes to bookmark page for "I told you so" usage*

Phazon_Dude

Smash Apprentice
Alright so I'm done my first Ridley and Samus comic, but there is a little problem... I did it on Adobe Photo Deluxe and then saved the individual pics to a file. I thought It saved the pics but it saved the link to Adobe Photo Deluxe with the pics. Is there a way I can upload them or copy and paste them??? Other wise I just wasted my time...:(

Shuma

Smash Hero
It's kewl, but i don't like the gigantic white glow above it. other than that, very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom