• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Thing - Game Concluded. What would have happened posted, mysteries tomorrow

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
KRAAA-KOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

A noise pierces through the base, coming from somewhere outside. The entire base shakes, as if caught up in a terrible earthquake. The ground grumbles violently, turning and twisting. Ligolski falls over, still clutching his bleeding neck. Frozen's stretcher falls over, knocking him onto the cold tile. Medical equipment falls from the cabinets, knocking into Ronike, forcing him to his knees. Knives fall from the cupboard at Deathreaver, but he jumps behind a counter and escapes.

The few seconds of rumbling stops.

There is a moment, the lights flicker..

And go out.

The entire base is in darkness. None of you can see more then a few feet in front of you.

All actions that you said you were going to do were canceled.

It is now Evening

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
In all seriousness...

Grab Duke by the hand so we dont get lost.

If he takes my hand then I say him and I start a democracy group.

First order of this group will be to join Ronike and the others to help out.

Does anyone have a plan on how to illuminate the base? I'm not talking about shooting the flamethrower around. That would be wasteful. Maybe something like pouring flamables onto sticks as torches.

I just remembered. SHEEPYMAN! I WANT MY DEFRIBILATOR!

Ronike

Smash Ace
Agreed common. Duke, you have matches. Use them and get over here so that we can help lig. Other than that, Ill try and think of something to do.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and <3, lig, and Frozen: Dont move until we get lighting. The containers almost defineltly fell and broke. We dont need more injuries. Nobody get up who fell. Common, get in here with lighting and help me up.
Once common gets to room, if he deicdes to help me (or Duke), get up from ground without toughing the ground with my hands.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Oh and someone by themselves likely just blew up the alternate generator. Any difference in the time remaining?

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
No earthquake did this, it was just Eorlingas not wanting to do an update so he just canceled them with this event :p

We have to remember important actions that we said and are now canceled by the power outage so that we can re-say them.

Action: (I am near F1 staircase) Embrace commonyoshi, enter med room without
matches if possible then help ronike up and put frozen back on his stretcher. Use only up to 2 matches if needed

<3 holla because you weren't mentioned at all in the story I guess you are earthquake immuned.

Ronike

Smash Ace
The entire base shakes, as if caught up in a terrible earthquake.

The few seconds of rumbling stops.

There is a moment, the lights flicker..

And go out.
As if doesnt mean for sure. Id be willing to bet some money that an explosion could have caused the earthquake. Then again, a strong enough explosion to do that would likely have blown up the base. Ill look it up on wiki. I dont really think it was an earthquake, although it is possible I suppose.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Common reaches out, and Duke grabs his hand. There is a small yelp.

Ligolski moves, but no one can see what he is doing.

Duke

it's just duke. nothing to get worried about.
...well commonyoshi just attacked me but I know it is only because I told him over PM that I was the Thing so I will not attack back. Common I still trust you just stop being dumb.

This is pretty much what I pmed common, "I am a thing just like you are, we need to figure out how to get Ronike." I had no idea if common was a thing or not but I wanted to see if he'd say something like "Seriously? I didn't know, yeah I know, we need to take out ronike" or something that would give a clue to see if he was a thing. However, common replied saying "wait what are you talking about? When did you get attacked?" So therefore I fully believe common is human.

Thanks common, but no thanks.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im so bloody confused. Come into the room but no further. I will then assess whether I believe you or not. And common, verification would be nice.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
...well commonyoshi just attacked me but I know it is only because I told him over PM that I was the Thing so I will not attack back. Common I still trust you just stop being dumb.
Haha. I still shaken over the PM so I tried to cut you to see what you'd do. (wasn't trying to seriously harm you or anything) You're human. ^_^

PS: Where did I hit you? I hope it wasn't deep.

Verification? Yes, he sent me a PM saying something about being a Thing just like me and attacking <3 and Ronike. I'll believe he was faking though. He had me doubting my well thought-out theory. :(

I advise none of you guys to do that. I almost announced it to everyone, except I wanted to get more information.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You hear what sounds like a small struggle outside the Medical Room, towards the hallway.

There is a grunt, and the sound of someone getting hit by where Ligolski fell.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Alright guys how are we going to deal with this? I'm assuming the thing has blown up our generator. >_< Anyway, I just got my pistol back from ligolski (he's clearly incapable of using it and we need to atleast hold this room down until we can formulate a plan), thats what the sound was, he hit me thinking I was attacking him when I was searching for my gun.

Anyone have a source of light?

Ronike

Smash Ace
Ok fine. This whole night thing is making me uber paranoid. Duke, common, what was the scuffle sounds? Are you O.K? I think what is likely happening is if a thing blew up the generator, they are coming up the stairs and coming towards us, so we need to get together, like now.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok fine. This whole night thing is making me uber paranoid. Duke, common, what was the scuffle sounds? Are you O.K? I think what is likely happening is if a thing blew up the generator, they are coming up the stairs and coming towards us, so we need to get together, like now.
Exactly what I was thinking, which is also why I decided to take my pistol back from Ligolski. We need to fortify our position and do it quickly.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Agreed. Duke, perhaps a good idea to use a match to get your as$ in here while looking around.

Ronike

Smash Ace
If you are near. Since when did you have a radio? And if you have one, where are you?

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
Eor said:
In the earthquake you lost balance and may have sprained your right ankle. You will need help from a strong person to move quickly or with a group. Chill, Ronkie, Duke, or Commonyoshi should be able to help.

But good new <3! Being the chief Mechanic, you know that there is a way to turn the backup-power back on. There is a panel in the Mechanical room that you can fiddle with to fix it. However, it will be difficult to do without light. It can still be done.
Lame... I think I spraned my ankle. =/

BUT! I know how to fix the lights if we go to the medical room I can fix some switched and get that set. Um... someone should find a light source, someone should like... check whats going on with ligoski.

Duke I know you have matches so... if you can find something that'd work as a tourch that'd be jawsome.

kk, got class tomarrow back to sleep. Everyone quickly say if you are hurt fine or whatever we need to know whats going on and organize yourself.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Im fine, just I dont want to get up without help as there may be broken glass and I dont want to hurt myself.

Deathreaver780

Smash Ace
So............ how far am I from u guys........ one sec Let me check the map.............. holy $hit....... I am SOOOOOOO far away from u guys..... ummm..... In Kitchen: Very CAREFULLY Grab lets say 2 knives 1 in each hand. Well guys....... how am I gonna get 2 u guys?? I have 2 lighters but...... If I go down those stairs, I might get infected, Because even tho I have the rifle ( that was in my room, i was told in a PM at the begginning of the game) as has already been said, someone stole the bullets.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
You hear a muffled, but distinctly high pitched scream from outside the Medical Room. There is more sounds of a scruffel.

"Common is-"

A voice pierces the commotion. It sounds like Naul's. You hear a roar.

Gunshots follow

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Agh! I'm so confused. Duke, why did you hit me? What does Eor mean when he says there are "more sounds of a scuffle"? Emphasis on "more". I thought you hitting me was what he was talking about earlier. Why is it continuing?

Sorry I couldn't post earlier, guys. Duke kneed me in the stomach and punched me in the face. The air was knocked out of me for a while.

"Commonyoshi is-" what?

What are you doing, Duke?

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Oh no. What if it wasn't Duke who kneed and punched me but someone else? That explains why Duke didn't attack me when I was out of air. (I seriously thought I was doomed for a moment)

Go toward noises of scuffle. Find and assist Duke if needed.

Duke knows I have a knife. He wouldn't do something as stupid as to hit me like that. Something is attacking Duke, and he thinks it's me because it's too dark to see.

Ronike

Smash Ace
Gee, let me think about that for a second. Duke says: "Common is-" now gee, what could finish that sentence? I wonder...
Perhaps "common is a thing?" And then gunshots? Hmm, very curious.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
For once I agree with you ronk, no one come into the room. Chill, if you can talk please do.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Gee, let me think about that for a second. Duke says: "Common is-" now gee, what could finish that sentence? I wonder...
Perhaps "common is a thing?" And then gunshots? Hmm, very curious.
Of COURSE that's what he was going to say. However, that doesn't make me so. He could have been fooled like me. I originally thought it was Duke who kneed me and knocked me to the ground, but I'm now reconsidering what happened. A third party member could be involved. I'm as lost as the rest of you. Freakin' darkness.

This has shaken my Ronike and Ligolski theory. I was 99% sure I had everything correct. You all saw my reason for suspecting them. :( Now I'm not so sure.

That being said, dont let anyone in the room for obvious reasons. Until we sort things out, of course.

Top Bottom