• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For the next Fortnite season, hope everyone is ready for a Fallout collab.

Also for anyone wanting Korra this is the final 6 day warning before she enters the vault of unobtainability.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Going off of the Multiversus leak yesterday here’s my prediction for the roster within the first two seasons, from launch to characters added in each season.

We have Joker, and Banana Guard, so I’m thinking next few are going to being:

Jason- the other secret character, Warner owns the games, and with the Jason Universe account popping up, it feels too coincidental. If not him, it’s Johnny Bravo, but CN likes to forget about for no good reason, so I could see them make the devs add him later.

Beetlejuice- second or third season will take us through Halloween and we already know he’s coming. Eric Bazua also teased he’s voicing him. Plus the sequel makes it the perfect time.

-Wicked Witch, but extension of the same deal as Beetlejuice, they likely come at Halloween to promote the second part of Wicked.

-Barbie, one of the biggest movies in a long time for Warner, it’s a matter of when, not if for this one. But that when may not be early on.

-powerpuff girls and Dexter, with all the focus on their stages, and there even being unique boss fights with them. Plus jokers trailer confirms the former, if they are not at launch, they have to be coming soon after.

-Daffy Duck, plenty of teasing, iconic, new movie coming out, perfect timing.

—Marceline, I think the reason we have Banana guard Is because they already finished working on Marceline last year when they were teasing here. She will either be at launch or season 1. No reason to hold her off, especially after the controversy caused by BG.

And that’s about it for what I’d consider guarantees within the first few seasons here. A fair amount of popular choices, with a few unexpected ones that fans might actually really like.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Your opinion doesn’t matter if nobody else agrees with it.
That’s not how it works you overdramatic goober.

And I know you’re vaguely referring to video games so that just makes all the melodrama even more ridiculous
:239:

And look I get it, sometimes having an unpopular opinion can be kinda rough. But quit the theatrics, all you’re doing is ruining your own mood.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
those bananas really don’t realize they’re joke characters…oh well

also I’m kinda surprised that they spent money on making a Joker cinematic reveal while everyone else gets gameplay trailers only (didn’t think anybody would get their own cinematic)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So I may be jumping the gun here (in Water Seven), but I think I realize why I'm not the biggest fan of the post Time-Skip designs of the One Piece ladies; their fishman island designs are the worst of them, and they're usually the default.

I was unaware that they had other designs beyond that but now that I see the other designs in stills, they actually look kinda good? I think long hair suits Nami well too.

Give Robin her bangs and melanin back tho.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
those bananas really don’t realize they’re joke characters…oh well

also I’m kinda surprised that they spent money on making a Joker cinematic reveal while everyone else gets gameplay trailers only (didn’t think anybody would get their own cinematic)
Because it was made last year. Papa Genos said it was suppose to drop at the game awards, which makes sense.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Your opinion doesn’t matter if nobody else agrees with it.

And I know you’re vaguely referring to video games so that just makes all the melodrama even more ridiculous

And look I get it, sometimes having an unpopular opinion can be kinda rough. But quit the theatrics, all you’re doing is ruining your own mood.
I don't think anyone's opinions on video games really matter all that much.

Popular or otherwise.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I mean I know. I just… I don’t know any other way to act. Guess I just have to learn.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Me and the boys managed to watch most of Knuckles and goddamn I hate Sonic fans, he's been in every major scene for the first 3 episodes and episode 4 having an adorable theatrical piece and ****MOTHERING IBLIS BE CANON WHAT THE HELL
You telling me Wade didnt take up most of the show?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Me and the boys managed to watch most of Knuckles and goddamn I hate Sonic fans, he's been in every major scene for the first 3 episodes and episode 4 having an adorable theatrical piece and ****MOTHERING IBLIS BE CANON WHAT THE HELL
Last two episodes, dude. It really becomes the Wade experience.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What if the new DK game gets announced in June and comes out at the same time the DK park opens in Japan?

What if I’m coping?
You're gonna lose your making fun of Smash fans for being delusional privileges at this rate.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
What if the new DK game gets announced in June and comes out at the same time the DK park opens in Japan?

What if I’m coping?
Now that I played every DKC game Nintendo must finally be comfortable with announcing the next one. And since I'm such a dedicated player they're even gonna bring back the Kremlings!

Source: dude trust me

Noipoi

Howdy!
Now that I played every DKC game Nintendo must finally be comfortable with announcing the next one. And since I'm such a dedicated player they're even gonna bring back the Kremlings!

Source: dude trust me
Whenever they make a new DK game (Y’know, in 30 years) I bet K Rool will be back. Nintendo saw he did well on the ballot, they themselves admitted that they were shocked to see the reactions to his Smash trailer. They know.

Now maybe for whatever reason the rest of the Kremlings don’t come back, maybe he’s leading a faction of evil ferrets or something, but K Rool himself will return.

If they ever decide to make another monkey game within the next century.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
hopefully Multiversus gets to survive a good ass life

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed