• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I 100%'d Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze. Great game, those last three levels were brutal especial since I went for all puzzle pieces. I'm not doing time attack or hard mode tho, that sounds like hell.

I'll have to think about what game to play next.

StormC

Smash Hero
Whenever they make a new DK game (Y’know, in 30 years) I bet K Rool will be back. Nintendo saw he did well on the ballot, they themselves admitted that they were shocked to see the reactions to his Smash trailer. They know.

Now maybe for whatever reason the rest of the Kremlings don’t come back, maybe he’s leading a faction of evil ferrets or something, but K Rool himself will return.

If they ever decide to make another monkey game within the next century.
Godzilla X Kong, Kingdom Of The Planet Of The Apes, 30th anniversary of DKC... I believe it in my soul, this is the year where Monkey returns

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Sighs. It’s really interesting to see the online reaction to the banana. Someone I talk to on discord is really angry about it, like snake levels of angry. And the fact that I’m not is… well it’s interesting. Like yeah I was kinda mad when I first found out but now I just kinda don’t care. I’m disappointed but not any more disappointed than I am with like… everything about the game in general.

I do think it’s funny that they tweeted what I’m pretty sure was damage control. Like “we’re not done revealing characters just be patient” or something like that and I’m just like “ok, we knew that was true and that being true isn’t going to change people’s opinions on the banana guard. So like… maybe just not say anything instead?”

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I'm a little surprised that MultiVersus hasn't yet touched on characters from Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (XL).

The most we've seen so far are stages based on Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I'm a little surprised that MultiVersus hasn't yet touched on characters from Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion (XL).

The most we've seen so far are stages based on Dexter's Laboratory and The Powerpuff Girls.
I’m honestly kinda hoping it doesn’t rely on CN content too much and MVS can have its own identity from that game. There’s a good number of CN characters I wanna see but I think it’d be a huge waste to open the floodgates to include the greater WB library only to turn it into PTE2.

Sorry for the rant

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I’m honestly kinda hoping it doesn’t rely on CN content too much and MVS can have its own identity from that game. There’s a good number of CN characters I wanna see but I think it’d be a huge waste to open the floodgates to include the greater WB library only to turn it into PTE2.

Sorry for the rant
That's a fair thing to say.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Sorry for the rant
Just gimme Courage, Eustace Bagge and Moredcai & Rigby and I'll never ask for any more CN reps again.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Still kind of a shame that Ruby Rose and other characters from Rooster Teeth won't get a chance to join Multiversus, but I'm more hoping that their IPs end up going to good companies at this point.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Where the **** is Ben Tennyson, Multiversus? :sakbanjo:
one of the few Cartoon Network characters who should get in the game soon (and maybe Samurai Jack if Mordecai and Rigby are off the short term table)

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
What I really like about Foxes in Love is how it feels so real, despite the use of anthro foxes.

This is because the comic is largely based on the everyday life of the author and his own boyfriend, and the situations they experience.

It feels truly relatable, with both funny moments and sweet moments. And even with that there are silly cartoony surprises along the way.

I cannot recommend this comic enough. I've been following it for months, and it always brightens my days!
1715998188304.png

Check it out on Tumblr

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Oh wait, there's my boy Maxwell from Scribblenauts, Warner Bros premier puzzle franchise before they decided to just kill the franchise by dropping a ****ty game and not a blip since. **** you warner bros

Edit: yes I am still salty idc if it's been 6 years

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Are we thinking of the same Zilla? I'm thinking of the box office bomb one lol
Okay so there's Zilla from the movie. And then there's the follow up cartoon series, who is the og Zilla's son.
4041ad00124cb94706983df7875ee437.jpg

I'll take either or but Zilla itself is a cool design and actually is a cool monster himself.

Just not GODzilla, you know?

Edit: It was around when Pokemon/Digimon were rising so I don't blame anyone for not knowing this show. But I have and it's really good.

Last edited:
Top Bottom