• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Did I see the ending coming? 100%. Was I unprepared for it regardless? 100%.
still crazy how this version of Joker’s death is somehow the uncensored one compared to what Cartoon Network had

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Been listening to some Porter Robinson lately.

Worlds is a better album than Nurture and I'm tired of pretending it's not.
I am not super well versed in Porter Robinson's discography but I know that Worlds has frequent uses of the Vocaloid AVANNA on it, and it is probably the most exposure that specific Vocaloid has gotten and she is one of my favorite english Vocaloids, so I have to agree.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Oh yeah, Brainrot Circus Color Splash I really do hope Pomni and Ragatha become good friends after this. Pomni did kinda blow her off but after the ending I hope she does find solace within her, she really did make an effort to reach out to Pomni
I think the end of the episode shows that she’s finally starting to see the others as actual people in the same situation as her, and not just a bunch of freaks

When Ragatha was trying to get her all involved in the game she clearly wasn’t having it, but during the funeral when everybody was acting more real it seemed like she was coming around.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fortnite collab update time:

1. Star Wars has rotated in.
2. The Avatar event is over. All forms of bending (except water), have been put in the vault.
3. From My Hero Academia, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga will be coming soon.

Edit:

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition has been rated by the ESRB.
They give the characters unique gameplay and then make it temporary. I do not understand Fortnite.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
They give the characters unique gameplay and then make it temporary. I do not understand Fortnite.
It's a live service game. They switch it up every so often so it can continue to be fresh with content and new gameplay mechanics.

Also there was never any uniqueness for any characters. The bending stuff was just items that anyone can use.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's a live service game. They switch it up every so often so it can continue to be fresh with content and new gameplay mechanics.

Also there was never any uniqueness for any characters. The bending stuff was just items that anyone can use.
Yeah yeah. I still think it’s bogus. I’d rather the characters have unique gameplay attributes.

But then again I don’t like Fortnite.
Anyone thinks Nicktoons should air Mighty Mouse and other TerryToons shorts?
Absolutely. As often as WB airs looney tunes/tom & jerry and Disney airs Mickey & Friends shorts

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah yeah. I still think it’s bogus. I’d rather the characters have unique gameplay attributes.
Yeah there's a valid reason for that. Making characters unique makes a meta and turns the game to very inaccesible Pay 2 Win and nobody likes that, especially for a live service game.

Just look at Multiversus.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It’s so strange how the FNaF vr games are really good but then Security Breach is like… not. Like the devs can clearly make a good game. I guess something must have gotten in the way.

I’m glad people liked Ruin but honestly I don’t like the whole crumbling and ruined aesthetic. It’s less scary to me than when everything is clean and new.
Yeah there's a valid reason for that. Making characters unique makes a meta and turns the game to very inaccesible Pay 2 Win and nobody likes that, especially for a live service game.

Just look at Multiversus.
so maybe they shouldn’t make it live service/pay to win?

Or maybe I should stop complaining about a game I don’t even play. Idk I guess I’m just a little bitter and jealous because it’s so popular and it’s getting all these crossovers.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Or maybe I should stop complaining about a game I don’t even play. Idk I guess I’m just a little bitter and jealous because it’s so popular and it’s getting all these crossovers.
Yeah, that's not very healthy. It's a video game.
If fortnite was 1st person I'd probably like it more.
I actually kinda agree on this to some extent. I get why there isn't but it'd be nice to have an option to toggle in game.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Supposedly Mike Pollock is a Zionist and just ran from his Twitter Space after someone came in with actual criticism over his comments instead of kissing his ass like everyone else.

My favorite Sonic VA might actually be a POS

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
just watched a whole episode of the Ren & Stimpy reboot…tbh it was pretty alright

and that shall be the last thing I say as a 23 year old

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just got FNaF World working on my steam deck, including mapping out all the keyboard commands to buttons. So excited. Love this game and now I get to play it on my upcomming roadtrip

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I just got FNaF World working on my steam deck, including mapping out all the keyboard commands to buttons. So excited. Love this game and now I get to play it on my upcomming roadtrip
FNaF World is awesome, I still have it on Steam despite Scott telling people to refund it iirc xD. Tbh, it’s the only FNaF game I own besides Pizzeria Simulator and UCN (which were always free). I’ve watched YouTubers play most of the others but haven’t bought them myself, though I think I’ve played free versions of at least the first 3 (I don’t remember if they were just good recreations or free versions in a browser, it’s been almost a decade now), as well as a Roblox recreation of FNaF 3.

I kinda wish there was an option to use the original overworld graphics (which made it look like an old 8bit game), but the ones in Update 2 are nice as well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
FNaF World is awesome, I still have it on Steam despite Scott telling people to refund it iirc xD. Tbh, it’s the only FNaF game I own besides Pizzeria Simulator and UCN (which were always free). I’ve watched YouTubers play most of the others but haven’t bought them myself, though I think I’ve played free versions of at least the first 3 (I don’t remember if they were just good recreations or free versions in a browser, it’s been almost a decade now), as well as a Roblox recreation of FNaF 3.

I kinda wish there was an option to use the original overworld graphics (which made it look like an old 8bit game), but the ones in Update 2 are nice as well.
I have a mod that re-inserts the 8-bit overworld including creating a new one for the halloween update world

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Supposedly Mike Pollock is a Zionist and just ran from his Twitter Space after someone came in with actual criticism over his comments instead of kissing his ass like everyone else.

It's always good to remember that you do not personally know your favourite actors, writers, singers, whatever. Maybe I've been burned too much but I'm at the point where I don't feel too shocked about this. Still disappointed mind you, but like "Dammit, another one sucks"

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

I prayed this wasnt a Tera Strong moment on twitter
And
Well..

KillerCage

Smash Master

Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Zionist?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Forgive my ignorance, but what is a Zionist?
Long story short, it's someone who supports the nation of Isreal.

There's a very extensive history on why this stance is contorversial, the biggest one being it's land stripped away from Palestinians and said land is still under attack. There's a lot that goes into the history between the two nations so I'm abridging the entire conflict here. Read up.

Top Bottom