• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Fortnite collab update time:

1. Star Wars has rotated in.
2. The Avatar event is over. All forms of bending (except water), have been put in the vault.
3. From My Hero Academia, Dabi, Shigaraki, and Toga will be coming soon.

Edit:

Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition has been rated by the ESRB.
So sick of seeing Star Wars everywhere.

And it's not even the fourth.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
In other news, Helldivers 2 on Steam will soon require users to make a PlayStation account to play the game.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The game Pyoro hinted at yesterday has been rated by the ESRB
Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
oh god I got
1714746885803.jpeg

before my old broken body moves up another age

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
laaaaaame

NES Remix had a World Championships feature too, but it was just that. A feature. Not the entire game.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I am confused by this, If it is just the normal Nintendo World Championships why is it 30 dollars? and if it is something more, wouldn't that just be NES remix? Why is the subtitle "NES Edition" The World Championships were already for the NES? am I extrapolating too much from what is essentiall 3 posts?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
I made my own evil team from Hoenn.

You're obviously aware of Team Magma, who wishes to use Groudon to expand the land, and Team Aqua, who wishes to use Kyogre to expand the sea. If you've been on Pokemon YouTube, you're probably also aware of Team Sky, a third team who wishes to use Rayquaza to expand the sky...whatever that means.

But those three are not the only teams from Hoenn. There is another.

1714756098046.png

Frankie is the leader of Team Flora. Unlike with Maxie, Archie and Mikey, Frankie puts up a goodhearted front to make herself appear as a trustworthy woman with a simple goal to bring more nature to the world. But deep down, she is devious and psychotic, and more evil than the other three team leaders put together. She doesn't just simply wish to bring more plantlife to the world - she wishes to BURY THE WORLD IN PLANTS, FLOWERS, TREES AND EVERYTHING ELSE, probably leaving humans and several Pokemon to suffocate underneath the endless waves of spreading plantlife. She is also deeply nihilistic and misanthropic. She despises humans and almost all Pokemon, seeing them as terribly flawed and unworthy of the perfect world she wishes to create. As a result she feels no guilt and shame in committing terrible acts all in the name of furthering her agenda.

And as for her plans for the Legendaries? Well...her hatred expands to the three Super-Ancient Pokemon. She despises all three of them and the teams that worship them, seeing them as beings that have corrupted the world from the state she wishes it to be in. So instead, she is seeking the mysterious Grassland Pokemon Virizion to use it to usher in an era of nature - and, in the progress, she wishes to KILL THE THREE SUPER-ANCIENT POKEMON.

Lysandre with extra steps? Maybe. But I like this idea nonetheless. Now if only Tropius had a Mega Evolution...

Noipoi

Howdy!
So I wonder if this Nintendo World Championships thing is supposed to be their holiday release. Cuz that’s what I’ve been wondering.

I could see Nintendo having a dry year while they gear up for the next console, it’s happened before. But they still like to have something out for the Christmas season.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY's 9th Volume has been great so far.

Jaune being the Rusted Knight is a great twist, and Yang and Blake's kiss and the lead up to it reminded me of a lot of scenes of Luz and Amity in The Owl House's 2nd season.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I feel that the Switch game Nintendo World Championships: NES Edition could be a spiritual successor to NES
Remix.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
DIGITAL CIRCUS EPISODE 2 IS UP

I REPEAT

FUNNY CLOWN SHOW EPISODE 2 IS UP

Noipoi Noipoi
I had a feeling Gummigoo wouldn't last to the end of the episode, as much as I wanted him to. At least this one ended with Pomni being more hopeful.

Also, is it just me, or is the fudge monster guy a reference to the Greedy from the Raggedy Ann musical movie? Certainly wouldn't be shocking considering that Ragatha herself is blatantly an expy of the character in question.

Last edited:
Top Bottom