• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of rights issues, is Jason our first third party character in Multiversus?

Yeah, Arya is based on a book, and LeBron James is a real guy but their portrayals in GoT and Space Jam are owned by WB iirc.
Second party technically. WB own the company that distribute some of his films, but the rights between tv content and games, and some of the older movies, are split between different parties. May also be why his design is so different, but that could also just be what they thought fit well.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if they do Ben 10 in Multiversus like Pokémon Trainer but with 10 transformations instead of just 3 Pokemon. So we end up with full movesets for 10 of Ben’s iconic aliens. God they’ed be crazy to do it that way and I don’t think they would but if they did it would be so cool!

osby

Smash Obsessed
Imagine if they do Ben 10 in Multiversus like Pokémon Trainer but with 10 transformations instead of just 3 Pokemon. So we end up with full movesets for 10 of Ben’s iconic aliens. God they’ed be crazy to do it that way and I don’t think they would but if they did it would be so cool!
Me, getting KOd at 13% because I spent 3 minutes trying to go from Gray Matter to Four Arms:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
As long as Ben can't turn into Grey Matter at random on accident.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Me, getting KOd at 13% because I spent 3 minutes trying to go from Gray Matter to Four Arms:
A: I imagine them giving you a selection wheel like Shulk’s monado arts instead of you having to just mash down special to cycle through.
B: I can’t imagine them doing Grey Matter. As much as I would miss aliens from AF and onward, I think it would probably be the original 10 but subbing Grey Matter (size) and Ripjaws (cant Breath on land) for Cannonbolt and Wildvine (who are also way more popular). Maybe switching Ghostfreak for Upchuck too if they’re adamant about not doing him for some reason.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Cartoon Network: Punch Time Explosion had Ben (and Young Ben) and he had his some of his aliens as his specials.

Granted, CNPTE is far more primitive than MultiVersus so it can't be too much of a problem to expand on the idea.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
got back onto finishing up Fire Force and oh…

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A friend just told me that supposedly Sauron’s Tower has been added back to Trophy’s Edge. Taking it with a grain of salt but if true… please let it be true!!!

Also that same friend has completely 180ed from being so pissed at Banana Guard they wanted a refund on their founders pack to being excited again so…

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mike

Please stop man. This **** ain't cool.
Ok but who in their right mind want to have an avatar from that horrid show that's a disgrace to the Scooby-Doo franchise? Velma deserves to be erased from existence.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ok but who in their right mind want to have an avatar from that horrid show that's a disgrace to the Scooby-Doo franchise? Velma deserves to be erased from existence.
As someone who's apathetic to the show at best, this is one of the first world problems of all time.

Shroob

Sup?
Mike
Stop

It's alright for people to have opinions and tastes that don't line up with yours. You don't need to interject yourself and go "ACTUALLY THIS THING SUCKS" all the time.

You constantly say you're "working" on it, but I've seen zero improvement on your end, and you constantly fall back into the same patterns.

Knock
it
off

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
as someone who still has a bit of hate for the Velma series…Twink Fred, Velma’s 2 moms, and especially Scrappy-Doo are worth the pain
Mike knows what he's doing and we fall for it every single time.
make multiple complaints about something, get ratio’d, says that he’ll make a change, nothing changes, and then everybody repeats the same interactions again?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
make multiple complaints about something, get ratio’d, says that he’ll make a change, nothing changes, and then everybody repeats the same interactions again?
Yeah, this does seem to be a recurring issue here.

I do fully believe that Mike can eventually grow past this, though. I've had outbursts myself, sometimes triggered by Pretty Silly Things, I just try not to take it online (you guys do NOT wanna know how I felt during the height of Disventure Camp Fail-Stars, it wasn't a pretty sight). It's not always easy, I get that.

You just gotta take self-improvement one step at a time.

Top Bottom