• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It's wild that Twitter embeds are still broken on this site and it's been almost a year now.
You say this just as my twitter app wont load worth a damn so I think it itself went down

Nintendo won't do it so who does t?

Apogee..?

But whatever man, I'm totes excited about this.
Yeah there is FAR to much stuff i can clearly see is from Minish cap and 4 Swords for this tonget a pass

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I was defnitely a Blues Clues, Oswald, Dora kid

This **** genuinely traumatized me as a kid
It was a good ass show and taught baby/toddler me valuable lessons. I liked it because all of the “toddler” characters speak simplistically so it was very easy to understand.

I also played the flash games on the Nick Jr website. I think there was a bath themed one? Played that game for hours all the time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This talk of childhood shows and trauma reminds me of when I was banned from Regular Show and Adventure Time as a kid because I grew up in a hella religious household and the word crap was too much for my 5th grade ears according to my mom.

And guess what my friend group was talking about like very day.

What does this have to do with trauma? Let alone preschool shows? Nothing.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
This talk of childhood shows and trauma reminds me of when I was banned from Regular Show and Adventure Time as a kid because I grew up in a hella religious household and the word crap was too much for my 5th grade ears according to my mom.

That’s better than me at 10 thinking showing my mom an episode of Robot Chicken was a good idea

That is what banned CN in my house

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

I was banned from Avatar, Zim, and anime…a mother who didn’t want me to support demon type stuff as a child due to child brain…before finding out it was an autistic brain

but at the same time I was able to watch Family Guy, American Dad, and Boondocks due to sneaking father tactics

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
On the topic of childhood favorite shows, Blue's Clues was my all time favorite as well. And looking back, it kinda still is since it's honestly pretty timeless and always respectful to it's audience. Plus the characters were always great and while I grew up with Steve first, all of the hosts the show has had over the years have done a pretty solid job.

Besides that, I was also a huge fan of Between the Lions, Dragon Tales, Clifford, Max & Ruby, Dora, Kipper, Oswald, Backyardigans, Little Bill, Miss Spider, Bear in the Big Blue House, and Bob the Builder. The Wiggles also always made laugh and I am not ashamed to admit I still sometimes sing parts from some of the songs they played in the show from time to time.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Finally ready for Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes this week!

Just finished watching the Apes Reboot Trilogy. One of the best movie trilogies out there along with the Heisei Gamera Trilogy!

dezeray112

Smash Hero

So the actor who did the VA for Final Fantasy XVI's Cidolfus Telamon and Diablo's Lorath Nahr has been casted as Galactus for the upcoming Fantastic Four film.

osby

Smash Obsessed
osby osby

Anansi 100% confirmed now, and the Dazai screenshot demon is Onyankopon. Also playable Demi Fiend lol
The new designs are amazing. I was already a Doi supporter but he's been really getting better at demons with each new game.

Also, the new demon innate skills are going to be crazy lmao. It's nice that they're adding so many challenges because people are going to break the game so hard on day 1.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Rewatching Jacksepticeye's Minecraft series.

Honestly, watching people play Minecraft for the first time tends to take me back to memories of when I was still new to the game (and thus also very bad at it). The nostalgia is great.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Yesterday news came out of a new Lord of the Rings film titled “The Hunt for Gollum”.

Turns out there was a fan film by the same name that existed since 2009.

Warner Bros copyright struck it, making it unavailable.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
i don’t know if i like jujutsu kaisen anymore. there’s some wacky ass storytelling going on here with decisions i cannot understand other than trying too hard to be different.

iykyk :snakefire:

Shroob

Sup?
The new designs are amazing. I was already a Doi supporter but he's been really getting better at demons with each new game.

Also, the new demon innate skills are going to be crazy lmao. It's nice that they're adding so many challenges because people are going to break the game so hard on day 1.
Welp

They just leaked Masakado a 2nd time and confirmed 100% Samael is in. Weirdly no Satan on the popularity poll.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Welp

They just leaked Masakado a 2nd time and confirmed 100% Samael is in. Weirdly no Satan on the popularity poll.
There are two possible explanations for this.
1 - He's straight-up not in the game and the soundtrack name was misleading.
2 - He's somehow super important to the story and won't be revealed before launch as they are omitting spoiler demons from the poll.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
i don’t know if i like jujutsu kaisen anymore. there’s some wacky ass storytelling going on here with decisions i cannot understand other than trying too hard to be different.

iykyk :snakefire:
I dropped JJK after Gojo died and I thought it plummeted off a cliff after Shibuya, what happened this time?

Shroob

Sup?
There are two possible explanations for this.
1 - He's straight-up not in the game and the soundtrack name was misleading.
2 - He's somehow super important to the story and won't be revealed before launch as they are omitting spoiler demons from the poll.
The list is incomplete since it lacks the new guys from yesterday, but at the same time, I'm not sure I believe them lol. Leaking probably the superboss of the route and the Quaditsu's master in one fell swoop seem like pretty big spoilers to me lol.

Top Bottom