• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZZZZZ

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
Character specific things like when fox upsmash kills puff are usually findable in character discussions. (If not posting there should get you your answer)

As for the stages I don't know where that kind of stuff is listed so I can just list it here for you when I'm on a computer.

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
Battlefield: edges have to be grabbed higher. The rest is pretty much normal.

Yoshis Island: closer blastzones. lower platforms. everytime the timer has a 5 as last number randall will come out of the stage to say hi. the stage itself is also smaller.

Dreamland: further blastzones. higher platforms. wind randomly blows in a direction sometimes. the stage is also like really big.

Final destination: Just a long stage with normal blastzones and no platforms.

Pokemon stadium: a long stage with 2 platforms near the edges. really low ceiling. and 3 seperate transformations. 2 of which allow for wall infinites.

Fountain of Dreams: This stage can be like battlefield with a slightly higher top platform layoutwise however it rarely is since the 2 lower platforms move up and down. (it does not have the edge problem battlefield has) usually the platforms go low enough for shffls to not be as succesful. It has a really high ceiling and surprisingly close blastzones from the sides.

krazyzyko

Smash Champion
Battlefield: edges have to be grabbed higher. The rest is pretty much normal.

Yoshis Island: closer blastzones. lower platforms. everytime the timer has a 5 as last number randall will come out of the stage to say hi. the stage itself is also smaller.

Dreamland: further blastzones. higher platforms. wind randomly blows in a direction sometimes. the stage is also like really big.

Final destination: Just a long stage with normal blastzones and no platforms.

Pokemon stadium: a long stage with 2 platforms near the edges. really low ceiling. and 3 seperate transformations. 2 of which allow for wall infinites.

Fountain of Dreams: This stage can be like battlefield with a slightly higher top platform layoutwise however it rarely is since the 2 lower platforms move up and down. (it does not have the edge problem battlefield has) usually the platforms go low enough for shffls to not be as succesful. It has a really high ceiling and surprisingly close blastzones from the sides.
Correction, Pokemon Stadium actually has 4 separate transformations (fire, rock, grass and water)

Dreamland's wispy always looks to blow the higher controller port. (on versus mode)

@ BRAG0 BRAG0
If you want some help on the Fox vs Puff MU you'd probably end up on BF on the first stage.
Here's a tier list of the stages you'd want to go in order as Fox:
YS
PS
FD
BF
DL
FoD

lf you get an opening to up smash you should always take it. Regardless of the Puff's percentage.

Last edited:

Flippy Flippersen

Smash Journeyman
Correction, Pokemon Stadium actually has 4 separate transformations (fire, rock, grass and water)

Dreamland's wispy always looks to blow the higher controller port. (on versus mode)

@ BRAG0 BRAG0
If you want some help on the Fox vs Puff MU you'd probably end up on BF on the first stage.
Here's a tier list of the stages you'd want to go in order as Fox:
YS
PS
FD
BF
DL
FoD

lf you get an opening to up smash you should always take it. Regardless of the Puff's percentage.
My bad. I just kinda forgot the water stage.

Top Bottom