• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ZTD] Manor Smash VI

Solharath

[ZTD] CEO
Okay, I know Manor Smash V never had a results thread. I'm sorry but the files for that are on a laptop I do not own and have not been able to use since then. The brackets will, eventually, be uploaded, but no thread will be generated for Manor Smash V.

Manor Smash VI, which is this one, is where you are right now. So let's get started.

There was a lot of things going on at this one, and a lot of learning experiences with dealing with this new game, and melding our communities together. We recorded a good bit of PM Singles which will be uploaded soon on the Zero-to-Death Youtube, so that's something to look forward to. As for the tournament as a whole, there was a lot that could have been run better, I won't lie. We bit off a large portion more than we could chew, for sure, and didn't enact certain community rules that would have assuredly kept us from running as late as we did.

For that, I apologize, as it was my fault for stretching myself too thin.

However, big shoutouts to Sophy for his help, and the ZTD crew for eventually figuring out everything needed to run the stream and the commentary for the tournament. It was hype having you guys help, and we learned a lot in the process of making our community bigger. I know there are some who are a bit salty at the moment, but bear with us all - we're all learning and attempting to tame a new beast we've created, and we're more ready than ever to deliver hype.

But now, the results.

[ZTD] Manor Smash VI PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
ZTD | Lordy
$48.00
2nd
Lain
$24.00
3rd
Beach
$8.00
4th
ZTD | Solharath
5th
Dirtboy
5th
Benji
7th
Aeros
7th
Artificial Flavor
9th
Ginger
9th
Eye <3 LoveTaps
9th
LMT
9th
Skigh
13th
Jobahfett
13th
TheChosenJuan
13th
root
13th
KZOO | Jawsome

Lordy killed it once again, but he wasn't without his close sets. Beach certainly showed he's no slouch in the new 3.5 engine, and that his Sheik is a powerful weapon indeed. Lain, too, took home a well deserved second for his Marth play, something Melee vets might be shivering in their boots to recall.

[ZTD] Manor Smash VI Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Beach
$30.00
2nd
Lain
$15.00
3rd
Ginger
$5.00
4th
Benji
5th
ZTD | Lordy
5th
Skigh
7th
Jobahfett
7th
LMT
9th
TheChosenJuan
9th
Dirtboy

We brought Melee back, as many people asked for, and got a respectable ten-man tourney out of it. Beach proved his power against Lain in an intense back and forth set that spanned two Grand Final sets worth of drama and hype. Ginger placed a respectable 3rd after knocking Lain into Loser's with a quick 2-0, but failing to adapt to Lain's character pool and matchup knowledge in the longer Loser's Finals.

[ZTD] Manor Smash VI Sm4sh Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
Miloni
$48.00
2nd
Tanglewang
$24.00
3rd
Super Ebola Boy
$8.00
4th
Amity
5th
Tech Chase
5th
MANOR | Asa
7th
Flan~
7th
KZOO | Jawsome
9th
MANOR | A2
9th
ZTD | Lordy
9th
JG
9th
Lain
13th
Antihero
13th
Neolith
13th
Lmt
13th
Fish

Super Ebola Boy probably hates me right now for reminding him that Winner's Finals was a best of 5 set, after he won two straight games against eventual victor Miloni, who ran back three straight games against him in Winners and cleaned up Grand Finals against Tanglewang, who he had sent to Loser's previously in Winner's Semis. This continues the grudge between the two players after Manor Smash V's 3DS tournament, where Miloni edged out Tanglewang in Loser's Finals, before Miloni lost to King James in Grands. Keep an eye out for these names, because right now they're the edge of Sm4sh in West MI.

MiloniVanili

Smash Apprentice
Shoutout time boys

Miloni: hype
Tanglewang: Sick R.O.B, Definitly improved from manor smash V. im looking forward to next time
Super Ebola Boy: You straight up deserved to win, but fortunately i got saved by the TO. next time will be hype AF
Amity: Double R.O.B in top 5? New Metaknight INC. hype set
LMT: You played Palutena didnt you IIRC? You should try using more D throw stuff, Palutena D throw is godly
King James: Bruh, Manor smash VII hype
Everyone else in Sm4sh: i didnt get to play you guys, sad day

Last edited:

Angrycuban

Smash Journeyman
Shoutout time boys

Miloni: hype
Tanglewang: Sick R.O.B, Definitly improved from manor smash V. im looking forward to next time
Super Ebola Boy: You straight up deserved to win, but fortunately i got saved by the TO. next time will be hype AF
Amity: Double R.O.B in top 5? New Metaknight INC. hype set
LMT: You played Palutena didnt you IIRC? You should try using more D throw stuff, Palutena D throw is godly
King James: Bruh, Manor smash VII hype
Everyone else in Sm4sh: i didnt get to play you guys, sad day
I actually apreciate the sentiment alot buy you deserved to win because you did xD thats how it works. Im not salty at all tho, our set was easily in my top 3 favorite moments as a smasher ever lol. Amazing stuff

Top Bottom