• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS Video Critique Thread!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
If you have any videos that you want critique on, post them in here.
This thread is dedicated to helping, while the Video Thread is more or less dedicated to showing off.

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
This is old, but I never really got solid critique on it I feel. I duno how I made any sort of reasonable comeback in this game for how bad I was getting *****. I got pretty nervous since Zex is #1 in my region, but I definitely have no idea how to go about fighting Marth, and don't really know how it's apparently an even matchup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nos3uDu7Lo

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
This is old, but I never really got solid critique on it I feel. I duno how I made any sort of reasonable comeback in this game for how bad I was getting *****. I got pretty nervous since Zex is #1 in my region, but I definitely have no idea how to go about fighting Marth, and don't really know how it's apparently an even matchup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Nos3uDu7Lo
Well I don't have a lot of experience in the Marth match-up, so I'll just say a few general things I hope will help you out:

For starters, you don't dsmash much in this match-up from what I can tell, and I'd guess that's because Marth can just sh fair you on reaction, especially if you charge it. Because you dsmash so rarely, you probably don't have to run away to squelch his potential punishes. You can probably just jab, dtilt, or dash attack, because you dsmash rarely enough that he won't be expecting those options at least once or twice. Once in particular you dsmashed and then turned to jump away and got punished for it, when a well-timed dash attack or uair would have probably led to more damage. Sometimes it pays to be aggressive, even though it can be scary when you're facing an opponent who has such strong control at mid-range. Marth is good on shield, but he's not impenetrable, so when you dsmash and expect a fair, but think you have time to shield, you can PS->anything, which helps, like a LOT. I recognize how scary that is too, though, especially since if he fair->dancing blade, that's very high shield damage.

I don't think that beyond that you were really doing anything outright incorrectly (except recovery which I'll address in a second), but I will say that you were moving really slowly. You know the Marth match-up pretty well so I'd attribute that to nerves or inexperience or something else, and I think that in the future when you start to react to Zex's shenanigans a little more quickly you'll start to feel like the Marth match-up is a little more even than it is (although I do agree that "0" is not an accurate ratio).

Your recovery sometimes worries me. Zex almost always had your number off-stage and it's because you were doing the same thing every time while recovering. To me, this is indicative of nerves or confusion; people tend to resort to their default reactions when bewildered or intimidated.

Overall I think you just need a lot more confidence and you'll experience more success. Speed things up, stay in the game mentally, and learn to read how your opponent will attempt to punish dsmash (since that's such a core element of ZSS' ground game anyway).

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hi, i am a Brawler from Germany
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxkIF0qX988
that's versus our best wolf
help for everything i did wrong pls thx
0:05-0:09
If the Wolf will always jump + shine, glide toss towards Wolf while throwing the piece up or down. Then d-tilt/d-smash/uair the Wolf for always shining.

0:13
D-smash chain him.

1:05
He was too far up here for the charge d-smash to have ever worked.
Uair/crawl away d-tilt would have probably worked.

3:47
If you did a second d-smash here, you probably would have killed with that bair.

4:12
Terrible time to kick there.

5:32
Why did you get off the ledge?! YOU WON! >_<

Overall:
You could have punished a lot of his whiffed smashes first stock.
Less of them as the match went on.
Very well played for the most part.

quiKsilverItaly

Smash Journeyman
@5:32
uargh!

ok thanks.
any1 another tips? :>

i would like if you tell me some tricks when i am hanging on the ledge i fail so often and it's my weakpoint. but i read that she is very good on the ledge so tell somebody how to get a good ledge game? o: (link to thread or something)

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7nzX_bUJ1U

edit - btw what the hell did i do at 1:35?
0:00
MK on Brinstar is the scariest thing ever.

0:17
Uair would have covered his jump option.

0:20
Bad time to kick.

0:37
You just got hit by acid, and he's going to just about the same spot.
Be ready for this with a d-smash/shield for followups.

0:52
D-smash on shield is punishable by at least d-tilt.

1:13
Go for a short-hop uair. That way, if the glide-attack ties, you can punish the landing lag with a bair.

That stock in general:
You started to fish for kill moves a little when he was at %166. Let it come naturally, like it ended up doing.

2:37
I finally found what I'm going to steal from you. Tether the ledge > let go so the opponent grabs the ledge.

2:49
This put you in a potentially terrible situation. If Lain capitalized more, he could have up-bed you with no flip-jump left. Just fall down and bair the nado ending lag, or AD through if it keeps going. The platform prevented the nado from going low here.

3:28
Dat 2008 Shuttle Loop. :(

Also, at 1:35, you stalled for a second with dair, then gained it's momentum, and landed with 0 lag. That happens when you're high enough/it stalls for a little.

FEAR977

Smash Apprentice
Since I posted these in the other video thread, it's only fair I should get them criticised too when you have the time.

I chose these videos as I need to fine-tune more on the Snake MU. Don't hold back at all, any advice/tips would be appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVFXyGW8D5w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVGDNPh8qR4

In Australia the standards are a bit lower so bear with the crappiness =D
Good stuff. You are clearly much better than I am and there isn't much to correct. The only thing I can think of is in the first vid. On your first stock you got side smashed by snake while you were under the edge. Don't go under pokemon stadiums edges, they are too broken.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Im going to MM that toonlink at whobo. Ill study him and show you what i would do against him then. you should watch the set.

zApollo

Smash Ace
Good stuff. You are clearly much better than I am and there isn't much to correct. The only thing I can think of is in the first vid. On your first stock you got side smashed by snake while you were under the edge. Don't go under pokemon stadiums edges, they are too broken.

Oh yeah that part caught me off-guard so much. At the time I was "There is absolutely no way snake can punish me if I throw out the up-b stage gimmick", that f-smash hitting me through the stage had me in hysterics the rest of the match xD. I'll follow your input on that (y)

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero

bluekyuui

Smash Rookie
With olimar. i just try to get him far enough off the edge for an easy edgeguard. Best with side special and bair.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I think you should use more ftilt dtilt, and nair to get rid of the pikmin and whenever he is on the ledge at least this is what i would try just drop down b reversal or back air hope this helps I really don't face any olis as Zss but that's what i would try

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
0:31
If he chose to, he could have punished that hard... don't do that.

1:02
Okay... you saw him... using that... and you decided... that ledge-hop > anything wasn't good enough?

1:24
Anything else is fine too. Grabs are nice.

2:09
The best way to get rid of grenades.

That's it really... I wish the Snake knew how to camp, because that's the only way he wins the MU...

First of all, don't recordo n this screen setting ever again.
Thank you.

0:00 - 0:18
Any time you wanna glide-toss armor > punish is fine with me.

0:33
That doesn't actually work.

0:58
Input a jump at any time during down-b to automatically footstool an opponent...
Or kick him and spike him...
The first one's a better call.

1:15
Still doesn't work.

1:23
Just keep using d-smash, hoping Pikachu messes up. if he does, it's guaranteed to connect.

2:40
Punish easy stuff like this... better?

3:24
Not the best way to recover.
Try mixing up by going low when you see him grab the edge early. It's scary.

The music... I cannot tell if it's good or not...

0:15
Keep better track of if you have an item in hand or not.

0:29
Practice this.
Also, wihout pummels, there's no point in bothering to GR... he's not at kill %.

0:40
See above.

0:49
A quicker follow-up like d-tilt would have been great here.

Electric part
What are you doing playing such a dangerous game? Just stay away from him.

1:32
You could have been dead. O_O

2:14
Try mixing up your d-throw DI.

3:05
Down-b after your uair to help momentum cancel.

0:21
Why are you staying right next to MK while he's sharking?!

0:27
What were you hoping to accomplish?

1:26
Generally, it's safer to go under the floating platform at this part...

2:51
Why would you put yourself right there?
Please learn how to SDI something that easy.

3:50
The free-est punish ever... and you miss...

Okay, your choices of grab-release are ****ing terrible. You're doing it when you KNOW he's going to land on the platform here... When you cannot get any follow-up...
Stop doing it, especially because you suck at the actual follow-up.

Randomly picked the first one.

0:09
Dat f-smash.

0:21
You could have throw the armo up and just... hit him...

0:24
U-tilt for more damage.

0:32
You might not have reacted, but the shine CLEARLY came out before the armor-throw.

0:48
It's almost like you're f-smashing shields on purpose...

1:01
You should have died for that.

1:03
You could have used like... almost any move...
D-tilt/d-smash/grab would be good.
D-tilt was guaranteed, don't know about the other two.

1:09
Should have been dead yet again.

1:18
Dat obvious u-smash.

1:49
Wait... for him to die?
Invulnerability is nice.

Half of your strategy seemed to be... charge d-smash from FAR away, and hope he runs into it...
Or to run away from a character who out-camps you.
I'm not really sure...

vs. MK

Game 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vTGoH-SF0I

These matches were friendlies, which I like to experiment for the most part. I've noticed some things I could improve on from watching the vids over, but I'd like if anyone could specifically point out things for me.
0:18
PS nair > your uair/bair

0:28
I'm pretty sure run under > u-smash is guaranteed, even with the SV platform there.

1:04
You could have been dead. O_O

1:45
U-tilt was guaranteed here.
Also, after jab1 Ally seemed like he was going to wait for Jab2 and Jab3. Mixup.

1:58
Brave man.

2:00
GR > Dash-attack > possible follow-up is generally better at low %s.

3:04
I know you wanted the kill, but u-smash is guaranteed damage.

3:06
Down-b.

3:34
No down-b? :(

Commented on matches that I think I can help with, or MUs that I know.

Just throwing this out there...
Other people can try to help as well.
This isn't NickRiddle Critique Corner.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
Commented on matches that I think I can help with, or MUs that I know.

Just throwing this out there...
Other people can try to help as well.
This isn't NickRiddle Critique Corner.
I know its hard to get around to the Crit, but i will do some as soon as i catch a break in my studies. Its still awesome to see a top player (nick) actually help and crit our vids unlike most of the other character boards lol

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
OMG someone has to help me with the olimar match up, i have lost to 3 in the past month
Logic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsRrS7mAHQI
You take a lot of damage while you're spamming side bs, especially aerial side bs. A lot of times you just got hit out of your shorthop by purple tosses, which really shouldn't be happening that often if you're paying attention to his lineup. If you see purples coming, stay grounded, you can jab them to cancel them, shield them, or just outmanuever them, they're pretty slow.

You've gotta be careful about shorthopping in general for this matchup. I didn't see Logic doing this much, but the good Olimar's I've faced will usmash you or fair you out of your shorthops before you can come down to autocancel it which makes it really ****ty to deal with.

Your best approach to this matchup IMO is to try and bait Olimar into either short hop pikmin tossing or make him scared so he pivot grabs.

Against the toss: Once he's in the air and has thrown that first one, you can cover a lot of ground before he's landed. This is prime for landing dash grabs or dash attacks, both of which are very good in this matchup. If you see purples in the toss you have to shield them or roll through. One of the mixups that Rich Brown uses a lot is he will SH toss then fair on landing instead. The nice thing is you can cover pretty much every option Olimar has for that second move in his short hop with just a shield; if he fairs, it's laggy as **** on shield and you can grab or dtilt him every single time, if he tosses you just drop shield and punish, if he airdodges I like to drop shield utilt since it covers both of his options for DI

Pivot Grabs: Olimars like to pivot grab any obvious approaches, so a big part of beating him is to bait these and punish. They have low lag, but if you actively bait it with your movement you can punish them, usually with dash grabs or nB. For example, if I fox trot in and then stop, Olimar might pivot grab, thinking I'm dash attacking or running in to side b. Once I see the grab coming I'm already running in to grab him for missing. Or let's say I'm approaching from a SH, he's expecting me to bair. Olimar's best option against bair is to pivot grab, since it's totally safe on shield, but if I nB reversal back out, he's getting hit by it or shielding it, and I'm totally safe.

This matchup is all about landing one hit to pop him off the ground. Dash attacks are great for this as they combo into jab, which usually strings into more dash attack (this sting is awesome lol). Dtilt is pretty safe of shield if you tip it if they're facing you, and is pretty much entirely safe if you hit them from the backside.

I don't use dsmash much except for when Olimar is trying to get back to the stage, from a juggle or off the ledge. If you sit there charging it he's going to just laugh and toss more plants.

Side b is useful for wearing down his shield, Olimar's shield is very pokable like MK's so bairs or side bs poking shield are pretty reliable if you've worn it down a little.

Your item game could use work, honestly nothing Olimar does is that difficult to punish with an item in hand. He's a character that is either ****** or being *****, so even something simple like them running into a bouncing piece can turn into a dsmash read or getting him off the ledge if they panic a little.

If you have him high enough in the air to be a real juggle situation, as in too high for the 2008 maneuver, I treat Olimar like Snake. He has piss poor mobility, aerials are unsafe on shield, and to top it off Olimar has **** fall speed. His redeeming quality is of course down b and down b reversals. Our usmash outlasts his down b, so if he's doing them all the way down you can use that to pop him back up. You can also pretty easily grab him out of any landing, just pulling up the shield in anticipation of a fair and then waiting to see if he does it or airdodges covers pretty much all of his options for landing.

You let yourself get pushed to the edge too much in this match, it can be really difficult to come back against Olimar. Our best option to get off the ledge IMO is pressing up (jump off the ledge), which you didn't use much either so he basically narrowed down your options so he's just timing when to shield grab your attack or your airdodge.

You also go landing trapped pretty hard. If you're facing away from Olimar while landing throw the bair, seriously Olimar cannot punish that **** if you just bair to force his shield than foxtrot away, if you think he'll shield grab just stutter step out of range and side b.

3:45 The trajectory from that jab combo is exactly where you want Olimar, the more you put him in that position the better you will do. You can just run in and shield at the tip of his fair range, and it's basically flowchart: He airdodges, you either shield grab or drop shield DA depending on spacing, he fairs you shield grab, he jumps you SH uair. Once you've gotten him scared of that position it opens up the possibility for dsmash reads

Dakpo

Smash Lord
You take a lot of damage while you're spamming side bs, especially aerial side bs. A lot of times you just got hit out of your shorthop by purple tosses, which really shouldn't be happening that often if you're paying attention to his lineup. If you see purples coming, stay grounded, you can jab them to cancel them, shield them, or just outmanuever them, they're pretty slow.

You've gotta be careful about shorthopping in general for this matchup. I didn't see Logic doing this much, but the good Olimar's I've faced will usmash you or fair you out of your shorthops before you can come down to autocancel it which makes it really ****ty to deal with.

Your best approach to this matchup IMO is to try and bait Olimar into either short hop pikmin tossing or make him scared so he pivot grabs.

Against the toss: Once he's in the air and has thrown that first one, you can cover a lot of ground before he's landed. This is prime for landing dash grabs or dash attacks, both of which are very good in this matchup. If you see purples in the toss you have to shield them or roll through. One of the mixups that Rich Brown uses a lot is he will SH toss then fair on landing instead. The nice thing is you can cover pretty much every option Olimar has for that second move in his short hop with just a shield; if he fairs, it's laggy as **** on shield and you can grab or dtilt him every single time, if he tosses you just drop shield and punish, if he airdodges I like to drop shield utilt since it covers both of his options for DI

Pivot Grabs: Olimars like to pivot grab any obvious approaches, so a big part of beating him is to bait these and punish. They have low lag, but if you actively bait it with your movement you can punish them, usually with dash grabs or nB. For example, if I fox trot in and then stop, Olimar might pivot grab, thinking I'm dash attacking or running in to side b. Once I see the grab coming I'm already running in to grab him for missing. Or let's say I'm approaching from a SH, he's expecting me to bair. Olimar's best option against bair is to pivot grab, since it's totally safe on shield, but if I nB reversal back out, he's getting hit by it or shielding it, and I'm totally safe.

This matchup is all about landing one hit to pop him off the ground. Dash attacks are great for this as they combo into jab, which usually strings into more dash attack (this sting is awesome lol). Dtilt is pretty safe of shield if you tip it if they're facing you, and is pretty much entirely safe if you hit them from the backside.

I don't use dsmash much except for when Olimar is trying to get back to the stage, from a juggle or off the ledge. If you sit there charging it he's going to just laugh and toss more plants.

Side b is useful for wearing down his shield, Olimar's shield is very pokable like MK's so bairs or side bs poking shield are pretty reliable if you've worn it down a little.

Your item game could use work, honestly nothing Olimar does is that difficult to punish with an item in hand. He's a character that is either ****** or being *****, so even something simple like them running into a bouncing piece can turn into a dsmash read or getting him off the ledge if they panic a little.

If you have him high enough in the air to be a real juggle situation, as in too high for the 2008 maneuver, I treat Olimar like Snake. He has piss poor mobility, aerials are unsafe on shield, and to top it off Olimar has **** fall speed. His redeeming quality is of course down b and down b reversals. Our usmash outlasts his down b, so if he's doing them all the way down you can use that to pop him back up. You can also pretty easily grab him out of any landing, just pulling up the shield in anticipation of a fair and then waiting to see if he does it or airdodges covers pretty much all of his options for landing.

You let yourself get pushed to the edge too much in this match, it can be really difficult to come back against Olimar. Our best option to get off the ledge IMO is pressing up (jump off the ledge), which you didn't use much either so he basically narrowed down your options so he's just timing when to shield grab your attack or your airdodge.

You also go landing trapped pretty hard. If you're facing away from Olimar while landing throw the bair, seriously Olimar cannot punish that **** if you just bair to force his shield than foxtrot away, if you think he'll shield grab just stutter step out of range and side b.

3:45 The trajectory from that jab combo is exactly where you want Olimar, the more you put him in that position the better you will do. You can just run in and shield at the tip of his fair range, and it's basically flowchart: He airdodges, you either shield grab or drop shield DA depending on spacing, he fairs you shield grab, he jumps you SH uair. Once you've gotten him scared of that position it opens up the possibility for dsmash reads
WOW i learned so much from that, best

I feel as though that is one of the best video crits in a long time. So you bait and punish pivot grabs? thats tough, but ill have to try it. thanks for all the tips
how do you feel about landing with Zss nair in this match up?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
WOW i learned so much from that, best

I feel as though that is one of the best video crits in a long time. So you bait and punish pivot grabs? thats tough, but ill have to try it. thanks for all the tips
I think about it like this: if you're at SH height and reasonably close, there are only a couple things Olimar will do. He might pivot grab, he might shield and try to grab or usmash your approach OOS depending on spacing, or he might try and interrupt your SH with a fair or usmash. In my experience Olimars tend to really obviously favor one of these options, so if you notice that you can tailor your approach to that read.

The main tool i use to mess with Olimar's pivot grab game is the nB reversal. If that threat isn't there, he can pivot grab pretty much with impunity since bair looses every time. You can also come in pretending to bair and side b out of pivot grab range instead. I think nB is better for a couple reasons though:

-it's unpunishable if olimar shields it unless you're sitting on his face and get usmashed OOS, since we can either jab at close range or run away/stutter step side b at further range if he tries to grab OOS.
-if you land a nB it's much more rewarding than a side b against Olimar (unless side b is killing obviously). Grabs and dash attacks are incredible in this matchup, especially dash attack
-A lot of times his grab will just barely grab us as our hand extends for side b, while nB is all disjoint.

Beating a shield and punish Olimar is the easiest IMO. Bair is safe on shield, nB is safe on shield, and so is a spaced side b, and Olimar pokes easily, so we have a lot to work with

An Olimar who goes in for interrupts on the short hop is the most ballsy IMO, and can be difficult to deal with but at the same time they are putting themselves in our zone for trying this, which means they get wrecked for messing up. Rich Brown favors this option in my experience. Dealing with this style is different, because you have to figure out if you should be aiming for a grounded olimar or spacing outside of his fair range.

The most helpful thing I've found against these kinds is if you think he's going to run in to try and knock you out of the air you can airdodge behind him pretty safely, jab the back of his shield if he stays grounded for the usmash or try and landing trap his fair if he went for that.

how do you feel about landing with Zss nair in this match up?
It's mediocre if the Olimar is on top of their game, but if you mixup spacing you can bait the incorrect punishes and punish him for them.

If you space to tip the nair, he's going to shield and try and grab you. At this range you can't jab him out of the grab, and dtilt is a little too slow to interrupt it if he has good timing. You can probably buffer a trot away or a spotdodge to avoid the grab, but against it's iffy on the timing. If the Olimar is slow, the dtilt will interrupt or you'll be able to get away easily

If you space close up you can jab him before the grab comes out, but you risk being usmashed OOS.

Nair's properties as an article also pose some other risks for us. If you have pikmin on you it has huge hitlag, giving Olimar a lot of time to react to your spacing and choose the correct punish. And because it's an article, we can still be hurt if it clanks with a pikmin attack. Whereas with bair for example, if Olimar usmashes while we are bairing, if they clank we can't be hurt by that usmash anymore, but Olimar still gets hit by the bair. Nair we would probably trade hits which is a bad trade for us.

You have to use it as it's our best landing option if we're facing frontside, and you can mixup with airdodge behind their shield to keep them guessing. It's also really good for comboing Olimar (like most characters), nair>DA>jab>DA is one of my favorite opening strings. So it's basically a medium risk medium reward move that we have to use.

Dakpo

Smash Lord
\

If you space to tip the nair, he's going to shield and try and grab you. At this range you can't jab him out of the grab, and dtilt is a little too slow to interrupt it if he has good timing. You can probably buffer a trot away or a spotdodge to avoid the grab, but against it's iffy on the timing. If the Olimar is slow, the dtilt will interrupt or you'll be able to get away easily

I bet you could Down B away from him, if nair hits shield.
(not that it would put you in a favorable situation though)

I find it hard to believe you can bair on shield and not get Up smashed out of shield...man i need to get the spacing for this match up. Do you have any vids of you playing an olimar?

Nefarious B

Smash Champion
If you space even somewhat well it shouldn't get usmashed OOS, his usmash has mediocre horizontal range at best.

I have a bunch of really old videos with lots of lulsy SDs but they can at least show you general suit piece strategy and how to combo/juggle him. Unfortunately the recorded videos of me playing Rich were never uploaded, they were really nice games :(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctTjz7krXYA&feature=related

zApollo

Smash Ace
That was extremely helpful advice Nefarious, I've always struggled with that mu so I'll take your word next time I play Olimar.

FEAR977

Smash Apprentice
Toon Link:
All I can really say is don't go under toon link. he can easily down air or invinci-bomb. Also don't side-B do close to him, his oos nair is deadly. Great matches though.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Critique?
vs. Fox
http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/9/wOvxTwFweIc

0:12
Already a mistake.
Don't do that, especially against somebody who can spam and rack up damage.

0:26
While I'm aware it's friendlies... Fox dies from the d-smash chain...

1:17
F-smash?

1:20
This is actually pretty easy to SDI. You got the u-tilt in, but just to remind you that SDI is amazing.

1:43
If he likes going that high with his illusion you can walk to the ledge and jab him out of it.
Then, followup with d-smash or a falling bair.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/12/FpR0Ys3f4q8

0:14
Item throw down would have been fine here.

0:46
Fall lower and double-jump nair/fair.

1:09
U-smash is... generally a terrible choice if the opponent isn't above you.

1:48
Again... he could have died. Roll through him and d-smash the other way.

1:57
F-smash...?

Last kill
You just made my day~

vs. D3
http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/13/-U9ZTuTlYYM

0:36
Dash-attack is the generally accepted follow-up.

1:41
Dash-attack again.

2:14
The best option.

3:13
A footstool would have saved you... or putting the kick out.

You single d-smash a lot.
Try throwing in double d-smash on the hit-confirm.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/17/NQXvowIdf0E

0:34
D-smash his dair.
I'm pretty sure it works.

3:03
Yup...

3:23
After an air-dodge in this situation uair/bair is guaranteed.

vs. Falco
http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/7/vUntser36Bs

0:15
F-throw > dash-attack > possible gimp.
At least, that's what I like to do.

1:03
D-smash lock all the day > dash-attack lock.
For some reason it's legit.

1:22
As with Fox, jab his side-b.

2:06
Up-b would have saved you.

2:30
He does know...
He has a CG on you...
Right?

3:29
Simple ledge-grab works here.

http://www.youtube.com/user/CMFofB#p/u/15/Z2iX0_wYpW4