• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZSS General Discussion

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
The other day I Dsmashed someone over the ledge, Fsmashed and got the rediculous strong hitbox.
Something I might never, ever do in my life again.

Last edited:

PEACE7

Smash Champion
my computer ****ing broke and i haven't been able to watch anime in soooo long :( it saddens me also all of you should check out Kara no Kyou Kai

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
bio you know i fangirl all the time forever

smash4 zss boards are actually insane send help
sexism debates are happening and i am explaining character design and its not turning out well

Last edited:

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
bio you know i fangirl all the time forever

smash4 zss boards are actually insane send help
sexism debates are happening and i am explaining character design and its not turning out well
LOL i remember seeing A lot of that is that still going on ? I kinda felt like my IQ was slowly draining away xD.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to Demna for flying me all the way out to Kuwait (I'm here right now) for the major they're hosting tomorrow. Tune into twitch.tv/extravagaming at 11 am EST to catch the action, I'll be playing and hopefully commentating as well

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Double post but idgaf cause I'm the only person posting here it seems so it's inevitable

Results from a European major this past weekend

1: Cyve
2: Quik
3: Leon
4: Mr.R

Quik beat both Leon and Mr.R (lost to Cyve in WFs and GFs, beat Mr.R in WSFs and Leon in LFs)

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
When Leon was in Toronto he said he wasn't sure who he thinks is better between Zinoto and Cyve, though he thinks at the very least Cyve is MUCH better against Marth

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
That has been a problem since forever, only Clash did, giving exposure only to NY/NJ

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Here are some recent vids of Quik at Super Brawl in Berlin, Europe's most recent Brawl major (Aug 15-17)

Quik vs Leon
Quik vs Mr.R
Quik vs Cyve
Quik vs Cyve again

Also the vids from the tournament in Kuwait (Major 5ashoom) that I attended are in the process of being uploaded. Brawl top 3 is there, more stuff is coming and PM stuff is also coming, you can check out the videos here.

I personally recommend watching game 5 of LFs (Halberd) between Demna and Fairess, after you watch all my vids ofc :p

Last edited:

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Weren't you good before? Last time i saw you, you were doin' solid.

Where are you at now? Most impressive wins or placing?

I need to get back into my smash knowledge.

Top Bottom