• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

** ZP BRAWL MONTHLIES!! ** Next Date 2/6/10 ** Waft Oli & R@vyn Taking Teams!?!

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Thanks for reminding me Seibrik, completely forgot about him xD! Just PM'd him rite now, awaiting his answer. Just hope he can seat two.

B!squick

Smash Master
Hey, I live in Palm Bay and I'm thinking about attending... but I have no wheels. I'm about 2.5 hours north of Hollywood off of US-1. Anyone passing through?

NeroTakada

Smash Rookie
As of now, I've got my mom taking me to this, but I'm not sure if I'll be staying for the whole tourney, 'cause last one I was at, I had to leave @5pm, and had to take my Wii earlier than planned.

I'm gonna see if I can convince her to just leave and come back, or get another family member or friend to take me. D:

#HBC | Gorf

toastin walrus since 4/20 maaaan
Yo I gots me my long deserved ride!!!! Thanks a million Polt. You're ****ing beast. Never again will I make fun of Yoshi's!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh man, I can't wait. I haven't been to a tournament since Yasumicon.

And Serg, we're definitely MMing. $5, if you want. Our MM will foreshadow the outcome of the low-tier tournament since we're basically the only low-tier mains in FL attending this. XD

:069:

Curaga

Smash Ace
RXgaming is getting into Top 3.
Be aware ahead of time. :p

So, two questions. Anyone need a ride from Central Florida? Hopefully close to Deland/Lake Mary?

And; I need intense smashfest practice Thursday or Friday before this! Anyone in CFL down to play?

-Thanks

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh man, I can't wait. I haven't been to a tournament since Yasumicon.

And Serg, we're definitely MMing. $5, if you want. Our MM will foreshadow the outcome of the low-tier tournament since we're basically the only low-tier mains in FL attending this. XD

You seem to have forgotten about my samus good sir. It beat you last time, it can beat you again. :chuckle:

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
I would rather ditto, and once again $2-5 depending on how much money I have lol
Alright you decide the amount I don't care as long as it's 5 or less, and Marth dittos it is.

Chaz wanna MM? Mk vs Marth?
Heck yes, time for you to win your money back right?

yo chaz ddd vs marth $5?
Yea let's do it.

Chaz, DK vs Marth if i have money left?
Yes it's been too long since we've played that match.

Also we still have another spot open for anyone who needs help from SFL!

Yes seibrik we I made a thread already and no one responded to it, so this is better. Charlieal2 is my AIM.

-!-

Smash Lord
I have a good feeling about this, can't wait :)

hey Chaz wanna mm??? I need more experience XD

Cloudstealth

Smash Journeyman
You still got me right? :]
Yea we've still got you, I convinced Serg so we're gonna come get you. Only thing he said was, we both have to pay a little gas.

Yes I will you name the amount and character. :)

Btw is anyone else from naples coming to this?

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
two things:
polt, yes we are MM. i already got esam and his samus, so this WILL foreshadow top three in low tiers.

second, just a reminder to people that need rides, contact chaz. i really dont mind because your gas money will help me a lot too. So dont be shy. :):):)

EDIT: i have space for one more...(hey chaz, is bonesaw coming back with us)

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59

Yay! M!X is coming! Hay!! Bring Yummy's sweater because he seemingly cannot leave your place without forgetting something.

Serg: Zelda vs. Bowser? Sheik vs Bowser? Both vs. Bowser? :confused::laugh:

Friendlies with everyone? Really want to try vs. ICs :laugh:

Edit: I have borderline low-tier Zelda, low-tier can be some fun stuff since she's my main and all.

bigserg

Smash Apprentice
Yay! M!X is coming! Hay!! Bring Yummy's sweater because he seemingly cannot leave your place without forgetting something.

Serg: Zelda vs. Bowser? Sheik vs Bowser? Both vs. Bowser? :confused::laugh:

Friendlies with everyone? Really want to try vs. ICs :laugh:

Edit: I have borderline low-tier Zelda, low-tier can be some fun stuff since she's my main and all.
yeah ill do friendlies with your b!tches.:chuckle:

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Kool, Thaks Snipa!

I also want to do ESAMchu vs. Sheik so I can see how bad the CG really is. That and I can definitely use some more practice with Zelda against Pika or more matches with your DK.

Advent Lee

Smash Ace
So, two questions. Anyone need a ride from Central Florida? Hopefully close to Deland/Lake Mary?
Pick up JayDeth. He is in Palm bay which is about 2.5 hours north of hollywood (where the tourny will be.) Get in contact with him through PM or something.
Here is his profile -> http://www.smashboards.com/member.php?u=138717

What time do ya think low tier's gonna end?
Hard to say, depends on how many entrants. I'm not going to expect that many entrants though so I'll make Low Tier use about half the TV's while Free Play/MM's are on the other half. After that it will just be a smash fest :)

-Lee-

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You seem to have forgotten about my samus good sir. It beat you last time, it can beat you again. :chuckle:
Fine, top three, like Serg said. By the way, I've reasearched the match-up more and shall not lose to you again! Me losing to you was totally a fluke.

But in the event that I may lose again I'll just pull out Zelda seeing as she's low-tier now. :laugh:

Top Bottom