• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZOMG free pancakes!!

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Join IHOP to celebrate National Pancake Day (also known as Mardi Gras, or Shrove Tuesday) on Tuesday, February 20, 2007. From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., we’ll give you one free short stack (three) of our famous buttermilk pancakes. All we ask is that you consider making a donation to support local children’s hospitals through Children’s Miracle Network, or other local charities.

link

TOO GOOD.

Eggz

Smash Hero
This is an important thing for the smash community. Regardless of who posted it, it wouldn't have been closed. I mean jeeze, free ****in pancakes?

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, this would definitely be closed if someone else posted it. Because I'm the most anal and strict mod on smashboards.

Knivez

Smash Ace
neal i'm so sick of your "free pancakes" sex trick man...
everytime i go to your place you charge me for them "pancakes". then i ask my choices for syrup and all u got is the champ combo special. That sauce is nastey..

then some asian guy comes out of the closet and yells IHOP! as he jumps around.

must be a fob. I think he didnt know how to say pizza either. It was some weird word like pisa.

AzN_Lep

Smash Champion
Ughh... I immediately regret that decision...

So Squish, a few of my friends, and myself decide to go to IHOP. "Where are the closests IHOPS to us" I thought,

1020 W San Marcos Blvd
San Marcos, CA 92069-4031

632 Sycamore Avenue
Vista, CA 92083-7910

354 W. El Norte Parkway
Escondido, CA 92026-1925

1340 E. Valley Parkway
Escondido, CA 92027-2312

Aha, the journey begins on El Norte. Mmmm 3 pancakes, but we weren't satiated and the night was still young. We had over 2 hours to hit up all the other IHOPS in the area... so we did. 9 pancakes later I realized it was a mistake. Eating the last bits of delicious pancakes became a monumental task. We did donate to the kids with cancer though, even if it wasn't very much. All-in-all, it really wasn't a good idea and I blame Neal entirely for this guile.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So, we can conclude that

Free Pancakes > Priced Pancakes > Smash drama :D

Top Bottom