• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ziv Bane in the 818 from 6-21 to 6-25

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Pacific WEST!!! I'm coming home baby. I'm done here in the midwest and I'm coming back to CALIFORNIA!

My flight arrives in LA at 230pm on the 21st of this month. I'm going to be hanging out with an old lady-friend of mine for the most part that day, but I'm looking to play some smash on the 22nd, 23rd, 24th, and maybe a little bit on the 25th if possible.

Are there any tournaments that weekend? I was looking around and I didn't really see anything. If not then please somebody needs to hit me up! I gotta play some smash. I've been in Missouri with nobody to play for like 4 months. I spent a little time playing with Darkrain and his crew, but other than that it's dead out here.

Me and my buddy Jobe are gonna try to either have some ppl over to his place on friday night or go to somebody else's. On saturday and/or sunday we'd love to find a tourney to go to.

Anybody interested? Just reply here and I'll pm you my number. Or I can be seen on AIM at ZivilynBane64.

ZivilynBane

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
There might be a small tourney at Toy Mandala in Sherman Oaks, and that's if Raging Missiles wants to do it. Hopefully he can since its like the first weekend of vacation.

Top Bottom