• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZEST 4 |Netherlands| Armada, Zgetto, Amsah, Adam, Faab, Makenshi etc |29.08.2009

Samochan

Smash Master
Anywho Armada's gimps just blow my mind b/c. peach should not be able to drop that far below the stage to gimp someone and then make ridiculous recover back to the stage armada's creativity in the battle kinda draws us americans like a mothto flame.
Such gimp is not unheard of, if even I've been doing such things before armada (or possibly at the same time without knowledge of the other). If anything, her vertical recovery allows such things and peach bomber adds to it. ^^ I once did bthrow -> float bair -> drop down bair -> edgehog to fox from around 0%, yauhz. I agree though, that armada gimps well, love the turnip snipes. :3

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=sputnik90&view=videos

Here seems to be some matches :3

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Armada is sooo much better than everyone else xD

I will beat him next time! haha :D

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
AJP, what kind of download program do u need to watch ur videos? I an't do it windows media player >_>

EDIT: Nevermind.

Ryuker

Smash Lord
Updated the first post with all the vids I could find. Thanks Rannskita ^^.

I labeled the audio as teams 1 etc. But starting at teams 3 or something it's singles I think. It's gonna be mad hard to sync it but good luck with it. Remember audio was recorded order. So the last file contains finals and losers finals for example. That might help :p. Good luck.

Faab

Smash Ace
Armada is sooo much better than everyone else xD

I will beat him next time! haha :D
**** norwegians always NOT knowing what's up. Zgetto would've taken this set very close if he didn't SD first match. This **** breaks spirit you know.

Kone

Smash Master
I agree with faabulous. I was in a wee bit of a state when watching/commentating and from what i remembered zgetto started really well. Should've won first two games which wouldve changed everything :/

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Lol, i hope u guys didn't take that seriously. hahaha, so easy to fool ppl around here, geez.

Yeah, i know Zgetto could've won a few games, but the sd's destroyed it.

Give me a break alrdy.

strawhats

Smash Master
Kdj was my favorie sheik unil he retired now its you b/c. you **** so hard in dittos.

Im gonna say m2k has the most entertaining sheik, using his chain all the while to edge guard peple. But i am more obssessed w/. his marth then any of his other characters.

strawhats

Smash Master
Yes, Amsah is his actual name, while Nihonjin is his smash name, but we all just call him Amsah.

strawhats

Smash Master
I want Amsah to do good but I hope m2k gets all his skill back and beats everyone especially go Super Saiyan on Mango's ***.

P.S. it s all about the payback... for these past two years its always been about Pound and m2k's loss of dominance began there. Will he regain it and become King, Will mango continue to rule for a few more years/ will Armada or some other unknown but highly skilled player come along and become the new champion of Super Smash Brothers Meeeeeeeleeeeeeeeee.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
I want Amsah to do good but I hope m2k gets all his skill back and beats everyone especially go Super Saiyan on Mango's ***.
I can't help but feel the same way. I didn't know what to expect of M2K but after meeting him at HERB 1 I think he's a pretty cool/funny dude. I also really like Amsah's Sheik :grin:

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
that guy Zgetto does a lot of the stuff i do and does a lot of stuff i would do in some spots he was in lol

i think single lasers r better tho more control on fox

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Alright, I'm going to doublepost, and maybe it's a good thing so I get infractions and banned from smashboards so I can properly study biochem.

LOL at the character selection in winners' and grand finals:

Armada: "I'm gonna go Peach, ja?"
Zgetto: "Fox! Fox! Fox? Falco! :( "

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
how did your parents give u such a cool name?
Cause they're just awesome :lick:

Let's quit smash and play on private RF servers. lolol
Daisuke was the most famous Bellato Archon to ever walk the planet Novus. As he marched through the mines with his trusted guild ready to take on the world he struck fear into the hearts metrosexuals and tin cans. But Daisuke wasn't just an amazing strategist, he was also a gifted warrior. He fought at the front lines in countless of wars leading the Bellato race to hard earned victories many times. And as his enemies saw him taking on 20 of their finest soldiers at the same time by himself, rumors started spreading that he was no ordinary man, but one blessed by the Gods. Clearly no ordinary man could hope to fight that many skilled warriors and not only live to tell about, but do so unharmed.

But sadly, while Daisuke was a genius soldier and an amazing leader, he was no immortal. When the Solus server went down, he disappeared along with it never to be seen again. His guild actively searched for a trace of their fearless leader hoping to find a clue as to what happened, but despite their best efforts, they didn't find anything. As more months came to pass since his disappearance even they came to accept that he is not returning.

But even though the Bellatian hero is gone and we may never find out what happened, his Legend will live on in our hearts, forever.

~ I'm bored :lick:

*translation*

No way in hell I'm playing on a private server, though I loved Solus and look back at happy memories, my love for the game disappeared with Dai. >:3

peyudosmith

Smash Journeyman
amsah, your name was actually chosen for you to play smash, that's why it's almost spelled the same :D :D

Nihonjin

Striving 4 Perfection
BRoomer
Armada lost a match to Remen. He should've lost the first two to Zgetto as well (but well...then Zgetto happened to himself :lick:).

I lost to Zgetto in both winners & losers.

Top Bottom