• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zero Suit Samus Questions & Answers

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Zzz ok if anything maybe its my hard drive being to slow i wouldn't really know at the moment maybe i should try frapsing another game and see whats good.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
i used frapps and recorded it with dolphin i am going to save some cash i guess and maybe buy an external HD since i've heard those write a hell of a lot faster.

first ill check if i can frapps another game, i had everything cept fraps and dolphin closed when i recorded.
i even tried to lower the settings in dolphin didn't really see a change.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
i used frapps and recorded it with dolphin i am going to save some cash i guess and maybe buy an external HD since i've heard those write a hell of a lot faster.

first ill check if i can frapps another game, i had everything cept fraps and dolphin closed when i recorded.
i even tried to lower the settings in dolphin didn't really see a change.
You don't have a capture card that you can use to record from the system?
Also, doesn't Dolphin have it's own recording function? I don't know, I've never used it, but people say it takes forever to record replays using Dolphin, so I think that's why.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
No I do not have a capture card , It looks like I will have to buy 1 soon time also I will check to see if Dolphins recordings are better.

thanks

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
If you time the up b right when your jumping you can go through the stage which is what he did.
Notice how he tried to do it twice.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Can anyone lend me some help on the Kirby MU?

Today I played a set and lost 3-0, but got 1-stocked every time. I'm just uber impressed by his high priority over ZSS. Plus his air mobility/aerials are unpredictable. I managed to getting my kills whenever he airdodged into the ground and boom, Dsmash, but that's about it.

How should I approach the cute wittle puffball?

P.S. How much does a capture card cost?

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
The dash attack lock doesn't work on Kirby because he becomes too short when getting hit by dash attack, so you can never followup the dash attack with another dash attack or an utilt, you have to use low ftilt or dtilt as followups.

I don't know what you mean by priority, it's not a thing.

I played ChuDat for a few days last year and I noticed that he likes to jump above me (but just out of our uair range) and then mixup his landing approaches with either bair, airdodge --> grab or swallow (or inhale idk what it's called). Watch out for these.
If you just FH uair at him while he's in the air, he can jump so you miss and then bair you. Maybe while he's in the air, try to bait something with a short hop, or throw out like a sh falling upB or just a grounded upB or something. Or walk/run so that you're directly under him rather than under him at a diagonal.
If he lands with bair, you can PS --> dtilt, but don't make it a habit or else you'll get grabbed/swallowed.

If the Kirby is good he won't let you uair him very often when he's in the positioning I just mentioned. If the Kirby you play lets you do this, then just uair Kirby. Don't try to commit to an usmash in this position, it usually doesn't work.

You shouldn't be getting gimped, Kirby has a tough time gimping ZSS.

At low %s, Kirbys often go for fthrow --> uair (guaranteed on most chars) and then followup with utilts. The fthrow uair doesn't work on ZSS cause she can downB out, so you can start doing that. Or you can SDI the uair to escape.

When you're getting back on stage from the ledge, don't go for the downB kick unless you're 100% sure it'll hit. If you miss, you'll get fsmashed/hammered.
You can usually use a ledge jump and then just find your way back onto the stage by defending yourself with bairs and taking advantage of your better air speed and fast fall.

More later maybe. ZSS has the advantage because she kills about as well (her kill moves have lower knockback but they're much easier to land) and she deals damage quite a bit better. Just don't overcommit against an airborne Kirby.

Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
pichu what are your system specs? also instead of lowering fps lower recording quality - i play on dolphin and even stream it/record it regularly without issues

Heero Yuy

#sweg
When you're getting back on stage from the ledge, don't go for the downB kick unless you're 100% sure it'll hit. If you miss, you'll get fsmashed/hammered.
You can usually use a ledge jump and then just find your way back onto the stage by defending yourself with bairs and taking advantage of your better air speed and fast fall.
My biggest mistake right there. Glad you knew about it beforehand.

Thanks V. I was referring to attack priority. Come to think of it now, when I read M2K's guide to a lot of stuff, he only mentioned it in Melee, so... Forget what I just said.

This Kirby wasn't defensive and air campy like Chu's. He seemed to SH a lot more than I'd imagine with (insert aerial here), plus taking advantage of a lot of my mistakes with the Fthrow+Usmash. I honestly coulda won had I not made a ton of careless mistakes on my behalf.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
My biggest mistake right there. Glad you knew about it beforehand.

Thanks V. I was referring to attack priority. Come to think of it now, when I read M2K's guide to a lot of stuff, he only mentioned it in Melee, so... Forget what I just said.

This Kirby wasn't defensive and air campy like Chu's. He seemed to SH a lot more than I'd imagine with (insert aerial here), plus taking advantage of a lot of my mistakes with the Fthrow+Usmash. I honestly coulda won had I not made a ton of careless mistakes on my behalf.
Priority
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCpxfUlkWwI

Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
ZZZZ ok finally after a long perilous journey of trial and error here we go didn't get smash game sounds but i'm sure by now we all know what they sound like,
In any case i just put a song in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e2SaaY44-XY
your zss is on the large part better than mine, but one of the things i notice is that you tend to always down b back onto the stage, from the ledge, when recovering, etc. i would watch out for getting read if you kept doing this

Maestro_

Court Composer
NNID
Maestro227
3DS FC
3411-1820-5923
but one of the things i notice is that you tend to always down b back onto the stage, from the ledge, when recovering, etc. i would watch out for getting read if you kept doing this
I learned this the hard way. Didn't take long to get caught on to.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
your zss is on the large part better than mine, but one of the things i notice is that you tend to always down b back onto the stage, from the ledge, when recovering, etc. i would watch out for getting read if you kept doing this
well for the most part what i want to start doing is read their reactions to my down b kick onto stage because a lot of the time i assume they will be on the side near the ledge but then they fox trot -> punish me ,So i should have kicked away from the ledge to hit them which causes me to miss and end up regretting it...Either that or they just powershield -> punish.

Also I really need to stop failing technique input errors, there has been so many times where I've went to do something like b-reverse neutral b after down b footstool but end up just changing direction or screwing up entirely putting me in a position where I can be edge hogged,

Due to the fact that I jump from ledge-> down b footstool while traveling back the way I came from the down b( that's when i "want to" change my momentum and go back to the stage and use like a nair or upair while landing).But don't get me wrong I have recovered or mix-upped successfully many times. I just really need to buy a new controller and practice input consistency I swear I see my self failing rob infinite more frequently these days to not keeping the consistency going.

One last note is I feel that more combat experience is needed cause sometimes it just feels like the easy lazy way to travel one way with downb. Like it would be a hell of a lot more viable if it was only used for downb kick platform canceling but I'm ways off for perfecting that, Really need to just stick to a few things at a time i feel like when i try to incorporate to much i forget too many things and that results in punishes that shouldn't happen / missed punishes, I go to down b spike after down smash when i should just footstool tether ect...

Oh well one step at a time i guess eventually it will just become second nature and I wont have much to worry about... zzz thanks for the inputs and future inputs received.
Lol one last thing my zss has only gotten this far cause life is hell in Toronto where everyone has exp vs v115 XD its like they know the shenanigans before i input them on the controller T_T

SSS

Smash Ace
Howdy. I'm trying out Zero Suit Samus. Don't worry, I'm not another joining Salem bandwagon. I'm just trying her out.

Anyway. A few questions:

1. Couldn't a ZSS use the taunt switch between the two to get new armor pieces? As in, switch to Samus, switch back to ZSS, new armor pieces! Yay! I feel like that could be exploited.
2. I would like some concrete descriptions of controlling the armor pieces. People keep talking about how with armor pieces ZSS is S Tier. . .well when mine has armor pieces she drops from the F Tier she's at right now to H- Tier. Any help? Anything I can practice in Training Mode/against CPUs?
3. If armor pieces bring ZSS up a bunch of tiers, shouldn't Peach's turnips do the same thing? They're like armor pieces, that she can pick up whenever she wants, right? I really don't mean to start another Peach argument like the god-awful one on Tier List V8. . .I really hope Dark Peach doesn't see this. Just wondering.
4. Does Dair have any use. Like. At all. Seriously.
5. Edgeguarding? I feel like she should have mad edgeguarding skills. I've seen SideB be used a lot, Dsmash sometimes to interrupt recoveries, and her projectile to just add pressure. Anything else?
6. Juggling options? She should have a lot, right?
7. Approaching options? I'm sort of lost when it comes to that. I can punish, sure. But when I'm forced to approach by a laser-happy Fox?
8. Getting the grab? I f**king hate that thing so goddamn much.

Thanks! And sorry I asked so much. She's just so fun, and sexy to boot. Dat backwards crawl doe.

Please focus on the armor pieces questions. :)

Tesh

Smash Hero
The game takes so long to load characters that it wouldn't be very viable to switch twice. You can't taunt switch back to Power Suit Samus anyway.

Armor pieces are like those rare turnips Peach gets 1/40 pulls. If Peach pulled nothing but bombs, sword, saturns and stiches, she'd be above metaknight.

Dair can be used to jablock and get out of juggles

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Howdy. I'm trying out Zero Suit Samus. Don't worry, I'm not another joining Salem bandwagon. I'm just trying her out.

Anyway. A few questions:

1. Couldn't a ZSS use the taunt switch between the two to get new armor pieces? As in, switch to Samus, switch back to ZSS, new armor pieces! Yay! I feel like that could be exploited.
2. I would like some concrete descriptions of controlling the armor pieces. People keep talking about how with armor pieces ZSS is S Tier. . .well when mine has armor pieces she drops from the F Tier she's at right now to H- Tier. Any help? Anything I can practice in Training Mode/against CPUs?
3. If armor pieces bring ZSS up a bunch of tiers, shouldn't Peach's turnips do the same thing? They're like armor pieces, that she can pick up whenever she wants, right? I really don't mean to start another Peach argument like the god-awful one on Tier List V8. . .I really hope Dark Peach doesn't see this. Just wondering.
4. Does Dair have any use. Like. At all. Seriously.
5. Edgeguarding? I feel like she should have mad edgeguarding skills. I've seen SideB be used a lot, Dsmash sometimes to interrupt recoveries, and her projectile to just add pressure. Anything else?
6. Juggling options? She should have a lot, right?
7. Approaching options? I'm sort of lost when it comes to that. I can punish, sure. But when I'm forced to approach by a laser-happy Fox?
8. Getting the grab? I f**king hate that thing so goddamn much.

Thanks! And sorry I asked so much. She's just so fun, and sexy to boot. Dat backwards crawl doe.

Please focus on the armor pieces questions. :)
1. If only that **** were true i'd see zss players like quiksilver KOing off the top so he can land and transform to samus then back. But you can only go to zss from samus because the armor turns to scrap pieces , So logically she would need to put it's pieces back together?

2. there are several different ways you can control the pieces which varies based on who your facing. You can make a wall with them by throwing them up and down in front of/a little bit behind you so your enemies can't do thinks like roll behind you or phantasm through the pieces and you at close range.

You basically have to think about it in a sense as what can they do to get your pieces and how can you hit them with them or because of the threat that you have a piece in your hand ( aka if your facing a falco you probably wont be able to just wall in front of him cause he kicks his reflector out, So you might want to stay out of his reflector range and try to side b him away).
All in all it really depends on how good you are and how good your opponent is with items if they are not as good you will get more damage and set ups with them, If not well you will get trolled by a good diddy kong player.

3. Peach's turnips won't really do the same thing aside from situational mobility boost with extra glide tosses, well I guess unless its peach's turnip of death and also the only way you'd be able to take advantage of peach's turnips is being able to catch them when she throws them. Which I'm assuming she will mix up how she uses then to stop you from that.

4. Honestly I can't really say dair has that many uses aside from some gimmicks or trolls.
One thing I've done sometimes but would not recommend to use all the time is dair immediately out of the downb footstool on someone onstage. Most people would just shield if they are expecting the kick and then either drop shield right away to punish me or just let go and stand there to see what I do, I have even on occasion either gotten someone who was still shielding while I was dairing through them and they then dropped shield during some the last hits which sent them upward or my dair pushed them off the edge cause they were too close to the edge trying to edge guard me.

Another couple uses for it are when players try to plank you on stages like delphino or halbert you can downsmash them when they are half way through the platform and dair them down to death, Most of the time if hit right they will just fall straight down and die and half the time they are actually able to try and recover their characters recovery might just suck balls killing them anyway.

Lastly you can dair when you are super high above stage after getting hit and regained di control to dair close to the stage, on stage having no lag while landing, And even under one side of the stage so you can tether. Becareful when doing this because people will catch on if you always do it and just punish you also need to watch which way you are facing when you do it to make things easier.

5. edge guarding is around what you said with side b downsmash and laser , However you can do
more like jump off stage and side b them further which will almost always kill from like 50%ish and up.
For some characters you can run off and just tether to the edge from really low which forces them to either try to footstool off of you ,attack you or try to get on stage where you can punish and kill.

There is also bair/nair/fair stage spikes and I've even randomly fair stage spiked someone with just the first hit cause they expected to go further off the stage but i was positioned so the first hit sent them behind me they were at like 120%.

Lastly you can just down b kick them further off since hit box stays out for eternity or run of stage and up b spike them.

6. Not one of my strong suits I tend to get trigger happy with this when you have people in an upair you depending on positioning/hitbox you can upair them again right away while they are in hitstun. When your upair juggling you have to force the air dodge by pretending to attack them and then ff rejump and upair them or mix it up. On a good juggle you can get maybe 6 upairs normally you will get just 2-3 , I think there was a game where i got 4 up airs in a row on V115 he in turn mind ***** me into eating 6 D;.

On platforms you can do a variation of things like up b -> upsmash which i've seen V set me up for these a few times, You can also get lucky with up b sometimes and read their reaction to get a tech chase downsmash...again I get trigger happy and just downsmash them when they hit the ground i get it only like 22% of the time.

7.early game when you have pieces again if you don't have to worry about reflectors your given more options like bait a reaction and hit them with piece or side b them ect.
You can also laser them and get free armor piece hit off them when they are reckless.

mid game it depends on if your winning or if your losing really cause she doesn't really do well at far range and even sometimes at mid range I feel like I'm to close because of the amount of mobility other characters have like dacus and boost grabs. Sometimes it's good to force them to approach when you have momentum cause you can react and punish. like if they always charge at you and fair ,you can in turn retreat pivot grab or downsmash. Hell you can even get some of your specials on them.

Not really good in this area of expertise so I'll just say approaching is just about what you have worry about when you go in and what you can do about it in return. Like I would not be scared of Donkey Kong jumping forward facing me since i can fair him away and generally continue on him, Unless he was jumping facing me and had a fully charged punch I've died to many a DK's punch because of reckless courage when it should have been calm preparation.

8. I'm really really bad at this sometimes I recommend going back a few pages and reading what Tesh said in response to my inquiry about it landing it. But basically you need to see the video that demonstrates the hit box for her grab if you have a visual mentalization of where it will be you will be able to grab more efficiently.
The majority of grabs I miss after that is inputs errors (aka I standing grab and they are out of range standing there when I inputted dash grab or pivot grab if they are behind me) hence why I want a new controller so bad zzz.... Also I guess they could just spot dodge in those cases I missed.

Feel free to add to or pick apart what I've said for the most part I assumed not all of it would be 100% accurate. I hope this helps you a bit.

Damn my bad I didn't focus on the armor pieces...someone else probably will add a lot

SSS

Smash Ace
1. If only that **** were true i'd see zss players like quiksilver KOing off the top so he can land and transform to samus then back. But you can only go to zss from samus because the armor turns to scrap pieces , So logically she would need to put it's pieces back together?

2. there are several different ways you can control the pieces which varies based on who your facing. You can make a wall with them by throwing them up and down in front of/a little bit behind you so your enemies can't do thinks like roll behind you or phantasm through the pieces and you at close range.

You basically have to think about it in a sense as what can they do to get your pieces and how can you hit them with them or because of the threat that you have a piece in your hand ( aka if your facing a falco you probably wont be able to just wall in front of him cause he kicks his reflector out, So you might want to stay out of his reflector range and try to side b him away).
All in all it really depends on how good you are and how good your opponent is with items if they are not as good you will get more damage and set ups with them, If not well you will get trolled by a good diddy kong player.

3. Peach's turnips won't really do the same thing aside from situational mobility boost with extra glide tosses, well I guess unless its peach's turnip of death and also the only way you'd be able to take advantage of peach's turnips is being able to catch them when she throws them. Which I'm assuming she will mix up how she uses then to stop you from that.

4. Honestly I can't really say dair has that many uses aside from some gimmicks or trolls.
One thing I've done sometimes but would not recommend to use all the time is dair immediately out of the downb footstool on someone onstage. Most people would just shield if they are expecting the kick and then either drop shield right away to punish me or just let go and stand there to see what I do, I have even on occasion either gotten someone who was still shielding while I was dairing through them and they then dropped shield during some the last hits which sent them upward or my dair pushed them off the edge cause they were too close to the edge trying to edge guard me.

Another couple uses for it are when players try to plank you on stages like delphino or halbert you can downsmash them when they are half way through the platform and dair them down to death, Most of the time if hit right they will just fall straight down and die and half the time they are actually able to try and recover their characters recovery might just suck balls killing them anyway.

Lastly you can dair when you are super high above stage after getting hit and regained di control to dair close to the stage, on stage having no lag while landing, And even under one side of the stage so you can tether. Becareful when doing this because people will catch on if you always do it and just punish you also need to watch which way you are facing when you do it to make things easier.

5. edge guarding is around what you said with side b downsmash and laser , However you can do
more like jump off stage and side b them further which will almost always kill from like 50%ish and up.
For some characters you can run off and just tether to the edge from really low which forces them to either try to footstool off of you ,attack you or try to get on stage where you can punish and kill.

There is also bair/nair/fair stage spikes and I've even randomly fair stage spiked someone with just the first hit cause they expected to go further off the stage but i was positioned so the first hit sent them behind me they were at like 120%.

Lastly you can just down b kick them further off since hit box stays out for eternity or run of stage and up b spike them.

6. Not one of my strong suits I tend to get trigger happy with this when you have people in an upair you depending on positioning/hitbox you can upair them again right away while they are in hitstun. When your upair juggling you have to force the air dodge by pretending to attack them and then ff rejump and upair them or mix it up. On a good juggle you can get maybe 6 upairs normally you will get just 2-3 , I think there was a game where i got 4 up airs in a row on V115 he in turn mind ***** me into eating 6 D;.

On platforms you can do a variation of things like up b -> upsmash which i've seen V set me up for these a few times, You can also get lucky with up b sometimes and read their reaction to get a tech chase downsmash...again I get trigger happy and just downsmash them when they hit the ground i get it only like 22% of the time.

7.early game when you have pieces again if you don't have to worry about reflectors your given more options like bait a reaction and hit them with piece or side b them ect.
You can also laser them and get free armor piece hit off them when they are reckless.

mid game it depends on if your winning or if your losing really cause she doesn't really do well at far range and even sometimes at mid range I feel like I'm to close because of the amount of mobility other characters have like dacus and boost grabs. Sometimes it's good to force them to approach when you have momentum cause you can react and punish. like if they always charge at you and fair ,you can in turn retreat pivot grab or downsmash. Hell you can even get some of your specials on them.

Not really good in this area of expertise so I'll just say approaching is just about what you have worry about when you go in and what you can do about it in return. Like I would not be scared of Donkey Kong jumping forward facing me since i can fair him away and generally continue on him, Unless he was jumping facing me and had a fully charged punch I've died to many a DK's punch because of reckless courage when it should have been calm preparation.

8. I'm really really bad at this sometimes I recommend going back a few pages and reading what Tesh said in response to my inquiry about it landing it. But basically you need to see the video that demonstrates the hit box for her grab if you have a visual mentalization of where it will be you will be able to grab more efficiently.
The majority of grabs I miss after that is inputs errors (aka I standing grab and they are out of range standing there when I inputted dash grab or pivot grab if they are behind me) hence why I want a new controller so bad zzz.... Also I guess they could just spot dodge in those cases I missed.

Feel free to add to or pick apart what I've said for the most part I assumed not all of it would be 100% accurate. I hope this helps you a bit.

Damn my bad I didn't focus on the armor pieces...someone else probably will add a lot
This has helped me quite a bit. I guess I'll just have to practice.

Of course I have to be playing 25 f**king characters right now.

God, SSB4 is going to be terrible for me. I won't be able to decide for months. . .this game's been out for 5 years now and I can't decide.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
SSB4 will make or break if i stay as a ZSS main , If Lyn from fire emblem is in zzz i see my self switching then having zss as secondary and zelda as 3rd. :p half of me wants that to happen and the other half doesn't XD.

I also want zero in ssb4 D:

1st world problems .

Tesh

Smash Hero
Just wait. Nintendo is cutting costs and might drop the price to sell more units. Smash is still a long time away so I wouldn't be surprised if Wii U was 250 for some kind of Smash Bundle.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Very true indeed now that my worries are put to rest ,
I should focus on my current problem of finding a new Nintendo GameCube controller Xp

Donyoku

Greed
Herp derp. Nobody listen to me. I know nothing of dis game.
Lol.. Well I'm sorry dude I'm new to it as well, at least as a competitive player.

I was watching a view videos the other day and I noticed ZSS players would run away from an opponent and quickly do a ground b reversal neutral b or side b. I wanted to know what you guys think as far as using it in a real battle. Should it be like a one or two time thing per match? Or does it have potential to set up for other things.

I feel that the neutral b wont do much since you will probably be far away and the best you could get off is probably a dash attack but just wanted some extra feed back.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
there is where I fail super hardcore, I spam wrongly I'm starting to use some of my seldom/improperly used moves more correctly but I do dumb things like neut b to much and charge it at the wrong times i figure if i use it more and try to limit when i use it i'll improve overall. but I guess ill just have to experience more failure before I am well on the way to success D:.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Charging neutral B is usually a really ****ing bad idea... Unless your opponent is on the other side of the stage.
The fact that we have to fully charge our paralyzer 100% of the time makes it... really bad...

Spaghetti

Smash Apprentice
really effing late response, but fastest way imo to get comfortable with items is to go into training mode, keep making smoke balls and get so comfortable with glide tossing that you can do it without messing up 100% of the time, then go onto battlefield and get on one of the bottom two platforms and make 3 smokeballs and practice juggling them on the platform with airdodge cancelled throws, and then randomly drop smokeballs/bananas and practice running around, shield cancelling/crouching to grab them.

i know this is somewhat frowned upon but a good way to get used to the items without humans to practice on are level 9 falcos, because they will mess up your flow and force you to get really comfortable with your items - especially by powershielding them randomly or reflecting them so you have to powershield on reaction, and then even laser a bunch to make you keep being aware of your opponent

hope this helps

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Hmmm I've also been wondering this for sometime now , If it's better to just dash -> crouch pick up items over dash attack because I feel like it wastes so much time finishing the animation. Although within the first 20 seconds of a match with V115 I've either given him all the items while proceeding to play the game "how many times can i N b the pieces he throws back at me before he gets fed up and glide tosses them into me". -_-0 Or I decided to be brave and fight him head on taking 50% over him in the process zzz..

Also this makes me sad to say but my game 2 with tinmans oli desyncs at some point so I might not even upload it or ill just upload where its running normally.

1PokeMastr

Smash Champion
You don't always have to use NB to nullify the pieces, PS them or even use your 1 frame Jab if they're thrown at you while you're standing.

Even V will walk up and Jab a bouncing suit piece to make it his.

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
Or if you're at the right spacing you could literally just hold A to keep the rapid jab1 out there, then if the ZSS throws it at you (which I won't), you'll clash with it and then you can pick it up.

If they change their spacing so that the suitpieces would bounce into your foot or something, stop holding A.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
Well your a competent player who would do that which is why i do laser them but as you could see from today both of you, i don't do that as much anymore.

;)
...i still get roflstomped though -_-0 i will be uploading more replays today or tomorrow all zss dittos i think wil appreciate any input. Although i was a zombie by the times these matches rolled around i literally had to stop to go get a coffee to wake up D:.

Heero Yuy

#sweg
Is ZSS bad on Final Destination or something? I faced both a Falco and a Mario today - hence they were laser and fireball camping all day - and got 2/3-stocked on that stage. It was really suspicious to why they kept picking that stage, too. I didn't win until I managed to counterpick (w/o agreement, but through the in game 50-50 selection) on Battlefield, where I somehow did way better.

pichuthedk

Smash Lord
going to have to power shield well and space your self so you don't get dacus'd the moment you let your shield down for next laser. although you could try my approach at dealing with falco when hes trying that **** dtilt him for days see how he likes spam :p, Also don't up tilt till later % falcos dair is a pain in the ass.

If mario is good with cape reflects you could try to predict it and side b away from him so it goes into his face

So it has come to my attention that I am extremely free when I am half asleep while playing Remind me to upload the video of FRR's ZSS down smash dair spiking me off delphino x2 and then 3rd time just a dair spike when we were mind gaming in the water T.T

TM_icecream

Smash Ace
do you have to dair to platform cancel or is it just easier?
Is SV the only legal stage you can PC on?
How do I make people un-happy with armor peices?
how do I do that thing where I go under the lip of FD, Up B and then go back to get the ledge?
How do I Dsmash effectively(at low and high%)
should I camp mostly or is that MU dependant?
Who's her worst MU?
can you only boost jump with up B?
how can I mind game my opponent to recover better?
uair, bair, or nair for momentum canceling?
What's the deal with people psuedo CGing with Fthrow? should I use this on some chars?
how do I scrooge on SV?

batch one complete pls answer what you can take your time~

Top Bottom