• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith: May 28 & 29th, South River NJ TODAY! Axe/Kage/Jman/Hbox/Hax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djent

Smash Champion
Bracket was a bit strange imo, but it's hard to make a perfect bracket with an uneven number of very talented players, soooo....yeah.

EDIT: Updated results on Page 50. Thanks guys!

PK Webb

Smash Champion
i play fox
IN ADVANCED-my pinnacle was f'ing up alot during tourney. it dropped a few matches. i apologize for this mess up. ive already order a new capture device that is more suited for smash. i have most of the tourney recorded though. Shout outs later awesome tourney.

PK Webb

Smash Champion
idk what acceptable to upload yet i will keep u all posted.to all ppl who r looking to record dnt get dazzle it blows for recording smash. my mixer and new capture card is coming in the mail now so this issue will never happen again. thats all i can say and axe moves to fast for dazzle. he broke my pinnacle at a few times. but if any1 gets really pissed off at me get a capture card and do sumthing about it =D. (Or we can fight about it)

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
idk what acceptable to upload yet i will keep u all posted.to all ppl who r looking to record dnt get dazzle it blows for recording smash. my mixer and new capture card is coming in the mail now so this issue will never happen again. thats all i can say and axe moves to fast for dazzle. he broke my pinnacle at a few times. but if any1 gets really pissed off at me get a capture card and do sumthing about it =D. (Or we can fight about it)
my dazzle is pretty good... i never had problems recording smash at all with pinnacle. You think it may be your pc?

PK Webb

Smash Champion
wenbo falcon,gso fox,oorah ganon sheik,deathknight jiggs/falco,sol falco sheik marth,phish it dk ganon

PK Webb

Smash Champion
yea audacity for commentary and never mind we used splitters on the tv. dude whats done is done lol i got mad good vids only a few bad 1's hype still alive but im..................................................................tight 2 NITE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom