• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZENITH 2014 - Aug 2-3 - Brooklyn, NY

clubbadubba

Smash Master
hungry box can supervise wizzy. word on the street is its han solo. and he just put himself in a pool with revan and potentially a$ or m2k. so much kirby to play lol

JUST HEARD BACK FROM A$!!!!!!!

he can't go lol

Last edited:

Battlecow

Play to Win
People have a right to register under misleading names, but it's against the spirit of competition and is a **** move.
Why do they have a right? We can all agree that it's a **** move. I don't see why they can't just eat a DQ like anyone else who maliciously disrupted the tourney would. They clearly don't care anyways--throw them on a friendly setup and it's a win-win

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Seriously what other gaming community has a ban on alts? Stop being a little *****.

CEO 2014 Melee results:

9th - BeerMaster

Who the **** is BeerMaster?

Oh it's just legendary FL Falco Lambchops. He alted at a national and didn't tell anyone like he always does. Didn't ruin anyone's tourney experience. Shocking. Oh and he also alted at EVO and got 33rd.

Man up. Other communities have 0 issues with it.

Last edited:

SheerMadness

Smash Master
They didn't know at CEO. Everyone was asking who BeerMaster was, even the announcers.

They probably knew at EVO because he had just done it 2 weeks earlier at CEO.

Studstill

Smash Ace
We need 1 more person from the South to join the car, expenses wise. Or two people from the middle of the country. Is there anyone who either wants to go and doesn`t have transpo, or would rather be in a smasher filled car than a homeless person bus?

clubbadubba

Smash Master
Hey I'm on a homeless person bus! except all of these homeless people have smartphones and laptops wtf?!

nova pools are up on previous pages of this thread. basically all you need to know is that kero, wizzy, and boom are going to be get beat down by yours truly

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Umm...I want to thank you guys for thinking it's me, but I'm not that much of a **** to alt. I can't go to zenith because of work.

Sedda

Smash Champion
karajan and his silly power plays.

you have to remember that, at the end of the day, it's just a video game. just place him in boom's pool or something

Skrlx

Smash Champion
The nihonjin aren't going to Apex? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooOOoOOO

lord narwhal

Smash Apprentice
omg this is the most exciting thread i've ever been in.

also lol who cares about alts? your call if you don't want to make a rep on your name. it's not like playing a different name makes your odds of winning better or worse, same for your opponent.

caneut

Smash Ace
Alting in the terms to be placed in a better bracket, that's messed up. Tell the TO you're alting and it's okay. Not like it would matter, Sheer is all washed up and wont even bracket.

Also, some rats are getting a lil too upset.

mixa

Banned via Warnings
i'd alt as an american just to see how long it takes for my accent or foreignness to expose me

Sedda

Smash Champion
Protip: The trick to avoid having to speak english is to fake bronchitis. 70% of the time, it works every time.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
People who are in 11am pools: Our 1pm wave is getting streamed. That means we need commentators, but these commentators can ONLY be people who are in the 11am wave of pools. If interested let me know.

Battlecow, LD, and Boom are likely candidates for this if you are interested.

Last edited:

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
is our bracket getting streamed as well? i won't do pools commentary, i'll still help run **** with them, but i'm definitely interested in bracket.

Nintendude

Smash Hero
There's also opportunity for doubles commentary. We are actually going to do ALL of doubles in the Wave D slot allotted for us. ALL of it will be streamed.

Sedda

Smash Champion
ALL OF IT.

Thanks, Nintendude. Looking forward to watching you guys play.

*friendly reminder: no stranded near the mic plz

Cobrevolution

Smash Master
gotchu nintendude. don't worry.

should i print out pools sheets? so we don't have to ****ing write it hurriedly

Olikus

Smash Champion
Man Im looking forward to this. Good luck everybody! Oli believes in you!

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
People who are in 11am pools: Our 1pm wave is getting streamed. That means we need commentators, but these commentators can ONLY be people who are in the 11am wave of pools. If interested let me know.

Battlecow, LD, and Boom are likely candidates for this if you are interested.
I'd like some of the 9am to be also but oh wellllllllll

Top Bottom